#Request: anna_haeyoung22

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Between two

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance with slight comedy

Main characters: You (Kim Haeyoung), Lee Donghae [Super Junior] and Heo Youngsaeng [SS501]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: One is your brother-like best friend; one is your bias senior. Who would be your choice?

 

At Starship High school

You walked to your class. The guys were eyeing you. They really admired you, the sweet Queenka yet a Grumpy one. That’s why the guys were only admiring you from a distant because they were afraid of you. Except two.

“Haeyoung~…” It’s one of two, your brother-like best friend.

“Donghae yah!” You hugged his shoulder and laughed.

Donghae rolled his eyes in annoyance. He pushed you a bit.

“Why are you late huh?” You asked while both of you walked to the class.

Donghae turned to you and smiled sheepishly.

“I wake up a bit late…” You chuckled.

“Taking care of your twins?” Donghae made a face.

“Yah! I have no time to spend with that creature.” You laughed. Donghae really hated his younger twins, Amber. You also did not know why.

“Then, online gaming?” Donghae grinned. You knew his hobby very well.

“Look at your face; I’m sure enough you win last night.” He laughed.

“Hey, kiddo.”

Someone from behind messed your bangs. You were about to yell but stunned to see your bias’s face was an inch from yours.

He smiled warmly and pinched your cheeks.

“Aih, Youngsaeng sunbae!” You cooed. He’s the other of two.

He laughed and turned to Donghae. They said hello to each other.

Three of you talked a while before someone came.

“Yah, Saenggie. We gonna be late tho.” Youngsaeng turned. It’s Hyunjoong, his classmate.

“Owh, yup. Seem like both of you gonna be late tho.” Youngsaeng looked at you and Donghae.

“Yup, it is.” Donghae said. You just nodded.

“Younggie, let meet on lunchtime, neh?” Youngsaeng waved and walked to his class with Hyunjoong.

“Yah, khaja!” Donghae dragged you who were looking at Youngsaeng’s back. You just followed him.

 

 

Lunchtime

“Young kiddo.” Youngsaeng suddenly appeared and hugged your shoulder.

You were a bit shock but you controlled yourself. You plastered a smile to Youngsaeng.

Donghae rolled his eyes and moved a bit farther from your side.

“You’re a bit late.” You said.

“Hee, mianne. Han sonsaengnim want to see me just now. Sorry, eoh?”

Youngsaeng drew his famous sweet smile. Without fail, you fell for that but still you straighten your poker face.

“Stop that, sunbae. You drew attention.” Donghae nudged Youngsaeng’s arm.

Youngsaeng turned around. A bunch of his girl fans were ‘fangirl’ling after saw his smile. Youngsaeng chuckled.

“I think you drew some attention too.” Donghae turned to the direction that Youngsaeng pointed. He sighed.

“Ayy, you guys are too famous tho…” They laughed.

“So, what about them? That’s ours too?” Youngsaeng pointed at the back. You turned. Few bunches of guys were peeking sneakily at you.

“Yah, we lost. You got the most fans, Grumpy Queenka.”

“Yah! Lee Donghae!” Donghae quickly ran before you could catch him. You ran after him.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Youngsaeng shouted.

“The loser gonna pay the lunch for today!” You said and smacked Donghae’s hand. He hissed in pain and stopped running. You continued running to the cafeteria.

Youngsaeng passed Donghae with a smirk.

“Thank you for paying!” Donghae widened his eyes.

“Yah, this isn’t fair! Come back you two!” You and Youngsaeng giggled.

 

 

You walked back home with Donghae. Youngsaeng got extra classes as he’s in his senior year.

“I remember when the first time I get to know you when we’re 10.” Donghae suddenly said. You looked at him.

“Why are you remembering the past?” Donghae smiled.

“Just remember how three of us get closer and become best friends.” You chuckled.

“I still remember we helped sunbae to find his lost puppy.” Donghae smirked.

“Yah, right. You thought sunbae is younger than us…” You pouted.

“That because he’s too cute to be 13 years old boy. Just like a 10 years old kid.” Donghae laughed. You smiled.

“Hey, I got a plan. Let’s have a picnic this weekend. It’s quite a long time three of us didn’t hang out together.” You walked backward while looking at Donghae.

“Sunbae is quite busy right?”

“I’ll ask him first. You are in right?” Donghae nodded.

Without you realized, both of you were crossing the road and you were still walking backward.

Donghae saw a car was coming towards you.

“Haeyoung!” You got shocked and he quickly pulled you to the side. You stunned in his embrace.

“Yah, you should be careful!” Donghae’s loud voice pulled you back to the reality. You looked at his face.

“Haeyoung? Are you okay? Yah!” He shook your body a bit. You nodded slightly.

Tears formed in your eyes. Donghae raised his eyebrows a bit.

“Yah, why are you crying?” You hugged him tightly. He dumbfounded and just let you drenched his shirt with your tears.

“Thank you for being fine…” You said in low voice. Donghae looked at you.

“What’s wrong?”

“I suddenly remember my sad past in my life. Actually before we know each other, I have a twin brother. He is older 3 minutes than me.” You paused while playing with your finger.

“We’re inseparable. I really treasure him…but…” The tears stared to flow again. Donghae quickly hugged you.

“Don’t let it out if you’re hurt. It’s okay, nothing happened, right? I’m still here.”

You hugged him back. “You’re just like my brother…I once hope you’re my twin.”

Donghae kept silent.

 

 

The picnic

You lay happily on the mattress. Youngsaeng and Donghae were playing some random games not far from you.

You joined them just now but you were exhausted then. You closed your eyes and took a nap.

You were awake when someone lay down beside you and snuggled closer. You quickly opened your eyes and found that Youngsaeng was looking at you.

You got blushed and wanted to sit but he hugged your waist with one of his arms.

“Stay still for a while. It’s just nice.” He said sweetly. You got tongue-tied and forgot all the questions in your mind.

He smiled and closed his eyes. You were memorizing his close-up angelic face. His bangs, his eyebrows, eyelashes, and his nose and…

You stopped at his lips. Those pink lips made your heart thumped fast. You gulped.

‘Aih, you s!’ You mentally knocked your head.

“Do you want it?” You twitched in surprise when Youngsaeng suddenly spoke with his eyes still closed.

He chuckled and opened his eyes. “I can give you.”

He leaned closer and kissed you. You stunned and became stiff.

He broke the kiss. “Erm, mi…mianne. I should explain first.”

Youngsaeng sat on the mattress. You also quickly sat and looked down shyly.

“Haeyoung a~, I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?” You looked at him.

“I…I…” You stuttered.

“You don’t need to answer now. Tell me when you’re ready.” He smiled.

“Yah, what’s the matter? I sense a tense atmosphere here… did something happened while I’m doing my nature?” Donghae suddenly appeared with a plastic smile. But you and Youngsaeng did not realize it.

You cleared your throat and looked at Donghae.

“Nothing, let’s eat. I’m hungry.” You said. Donghae nodded with a smile but his eyes showed sorrow.

 

 

Donghae jumped on his bed and curled up in a ball. Slowly his tears flowed at last.

He actually saw everything happened at the park. He tried to ignore it but his heart pained so much. He knew he loved you since the first met.

“I’m just his brother-like friend…I know she have a crush to sunbae…and I know she gonna accepts his feelings…” Donghae mumbled in low voice.

His door was opened by someone. Donghae quickly pulled his pillow and covered his face.

“Hae?” His boyish twin sister, Amber called his name. He just pretended to be sleeping.

Amber closed the door. She tiptoed and sat on her twin’s bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter