#Request: kakashilover

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Straight, Not?

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with slight and comedy

Idol pair: ByungHoon (Bi Rain and G.O of MBLAQ)

Characters setting: Highschooler, teacher

Story and character description: Byunghee’s friends wanted to make the loner have a partner. The target is their new teacher, Jihoon sonsaengnim. Obviously that hot guy totally into Byunghee. But Byunghee always believe he is straight…or not?

 

“Byungie~~” Byunghee looked up when someone called his name. He already knew who is that. Byunghee yelped when something heavy hopped on his back.

“Yah! Bang Cheolyong! Get down!” Byunghee said, pissed off. Cheolyong chuckled and got down. Byunghee rolled his eyes. Cheolyong grinned. Then he saw a pout from his lover, Changseon.

“Aigoo~ aigoo~ my baby, don’t get mad~” Cheolyong aegyoed. Byunghee rolled his eyes and left that couple. Their cheesiness always made him cringe. He didn’t know why he considered those two as his best friend. Another sight made him rolled his eyes.

“Ouh gosh, SOS. Why I can’t get a peace walk to my class every morning? Yah! Stop making out before teacher see you!” Byunghee smacked the dirty blonde guy. He groaned and released his partner’s lips reluctantly.

“Can’t you don’t smack me every time?!” Byunghee raised his brow.

“Just be lucky it’s me. What about it’s a teacher, Yang Seungho goon?” Seungho rolled his eyes. Seungho’s boyfriend, Cheondoong hugged his waist.

“Naah, don’t get mad Baby Seung~ Byunghee is right.” Cheondoong said. Seungho sighed. He turned to Cheondoong.

“Arasseo.” Cheondoong smiled cutely. Seungho smirked.

“You’re inviting me again.” Seungho captured Cheondoong’s lips in full. Byunghee frowned and scoffed.

“Why they are my friends after all?! Geeshh!” Byunghee walked away dramatically. Cheondoong pushed Seungho a bit.

“What’s wrong with Byunghee?” Seungho shrugged and wanted to capture Cheondoong’s lips again but someone tapped his shoulder. Seungho scowled. He turned in anger.

“What now?”

“Woah, don’t get mad.” Changseon said while putting up his hand. Cheondoong made himself released from Seungho. Seungho turned to him.

“We should stop before any teacher passed by.” Cheondoong said. Seungho sighed. Changseon just chuckled. Cheolyong pulled their attention.

“We should find Byungie a partner too~ Too sad he always alone~” Cheolyong said. Changseon looked at him.

“Partner?” All of them asked in unison. Cheolyong nodded.

“We should find him one.” Cheolyong said.

“Um, that’s cool. He won’t be alone then.” Changseon said. Cheondoong nodded. Seungho smirked.

“Then he won’t disturb me and Cheondoong anymore. Ddoong~” Cheondoong blushed and slapped Seungho’s arm slightly. Seungho just guffawed. Four of them started to walk to the class with the topic on Byunghee’s partner.

“I prefer to match him with that football captain.” Changseon said. Three of them frowned.

“Oh, puhlesse Changseon! He’s a badass!” Cheolyong disagreed.

“How about our class leader?” Cheondoong gave his opinion. They shook their head.

“Then, who?” Seungho asked. They thought for a while. Then a cough heard behind them.

“Ahem, the bell already ring. Better you guys walk faster.” They startled and turned. It’s their new homeroom teacher, Jung Jihoon. Jihoon smiled to them. They grinned and Jihoon walked passed them first. Seungho smirked when the teacher already a bit far from them.

“I guess you guys have the same thought with me?” Cheolyong asked when he saw a smirk on their faces. They grinned.

“It’s obvious Jung sonsaengnim like Byunghee. He flirt with Byunghee all the time.” Cheondoong said. Cheolyong nodded.

“Yup, I remember he will be there whenever Byunghee got into trouble. Remember that tree incident?” They nodded. Byunghee once bravely climb on the tree at the backyard. Four of them kept telling him it’s dangerous but that guy ignored them. Not his luck, a branch he stepped on broken and he fell from the tree. But luckily, Jihoon was there and got him on his arms in bridal style. They can tell Byunghee was blushing hard at that time.

“You guys saw a small thing. I accidentally see a hot scene.” Changseon said. Three of them wrinkled. Soon the imaginary cloud appeared and the situation played.

 

Jihoon made Byunghee stop from walking by putting his foot on purpose. Byunghee startled and wanted to walk away but Jihoon pulled him. His back hit the wall and Byunghee yelped in slight pain. Jihoon trapped him within his arms. Byunghee gulped.

“You’re so hot…I can’t deny that.” Jihoon smiled seductively. Byunghee was getting scared. Jihoon’s forefinger came near to Byunghee’s cheeks and trailed along his jawline. “Knowing you’re a minor make me frustrated. You always tempted me to make you mine.”

Jihoon his lips. Byunghee stiffened even more. Jihoon closed their gaps. Their thigh met. Jihoon breathed on Byunghee’s ears made the latter squirmed a bit.

“But I will make sure you are mine some day.” Jihoon smirked and then left. Byunghee clutched his chest, relaxing his shocked heart.

 

“Woah, that’s intimate.” Seungho said.

“So the target is chosen. Let’s start the mission soon.” Cheondoong said. They all smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

“Okay, class. Pass up the paper now.” Jihoon said. The students groaned when they didn’t finish yet. Jihoon just chuckled to their reaction.

“No excuses, I want it now. No passing up, no mark.” The students groaned again and started to pass up their answers to the front. Changseon and Cheolyong dramatically sighed and put their head on the table, frustrated. Seungho was busy flirting with Cheondoong who s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter