#Request: LeeSungRa (Part 2)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Am I falling for you? (Part 2)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance, Slight angst

Main characters: Do Kyungsoo [EXO], Jin MeiLin (OC), Luhan [EXO], Xiumin [EXO], Jin Shunichiro (OC)

Characters setting: Highschooler, teacher

Story and character description: Luhan and MeiLin. This lovebird cannot be separated anymore. They loved each other too much and never thought to have anyone else. But who knows one’s destiny? When things started to mess up since a new transfer teacher came to teach them, this lovebird became a mess. Plus, MeiLin slowly felt a tiny spark whenever she’s near to that doe eyes teacher who likes her.

 

“So, I kiss you. MeiLin, I already fall for you. Really deep inside, I…I love you.”

Luhan gasped. What, kiss?

Luhan walked away. He can’t stand to hear it any further. His lover got a love confession and it’s from that hot teacher!

“Lu?” Xiumin called Luhan. Luhan just walked away, ignoring him.

Xiumin could sense the tension from his expression. Xiumin just followed him till they entered their class.

Luhan sat. Xiumin stood beside his table.

“What the ?!” Luhan punched the table. Xiumin shocked to the sudden burst. All of the classmates also surprised to Luhan’s loud voice. Xiumin was bowing to other and asked them not to bother.

“What’s wrong Lu?” Luhan stayed silent while staring blankly outside the window.

 

 

 

“Don’t touch me. Don’t make me more confuse here!”

Kyungsoo stopped. He knew his angel was mad. And yeah, that’s his fault too.

“Mei…I’m sorry for being selfish. I’m truly sorry. At least I confessed to you. MeiLin, saranghaeyeo.” Kyungsoo got up.

“Please, don’t cry anymore. Be happy with your beloved Luhan. I’m sorry, Mei.” Kyungsoo smiled one last time and walked away.

MeiLin stared at his steps. “How could I stay happy with Lu when my mind kept thinking of you? Luhan was with me, but why you’re appearing in my head? Why?!”

Those statements made Kyungsoo stopped his track. He turned. MeiLin kept her head low. Kyungsoo was smiling.

“Mei, that’s mean that…”

“No, I only love Luhan.” Kyungsoo dropped his smile.

“But at least, I’m there, in your head.” Kyungsoo smiled again.

“I don’t like it. I hate it! I felt like I’m cheating on Luhan. So it made me confuse which I hate it!” Kyungsoo looked at her with an apologetic looks.

“I’m sorry, Mei.”

“Stop your acting and leave me alone!”

Kyungsoo nodded and left with a heavy heart.

MeiLin kept crying until she felt tired.

 

 

 

Luhan kept ignoring MeiLin. MeiLin could feel something had happened but she couldn’t face Luhan. Then, the lovebird has never seen to be together that whole week.

Xiumin also felt weird. He tried to ask but none of them said anything.

Luhan always sleep in the class, especially in the History which he never did that before.

MeiLin also skipped class. She never entered History class.

That thought snapped Xiumin. “Teacher Do.”

Xiumin got up from his seat. It’s recess time, Luhan was sleeping while MeiLin already gone.

He walked to the staff room. But he stopped when he heard MeiLin’s voice.

“We have nothing to talk.”

Kyungsoo grabbed MeiLin’s hand. “Wait, Mei.”

“Let me go. What if someone see us?” Kyungsoo reluctantly let go off her hand.

“Mei, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I can’t stand to see you breaking like this.”

MeiLin bit her lips. “Who is the one made me like this, huh?”

Kyungsoo lowered his head.

“I’m sorry. I’m the one who is selfish. I’m sorry for kissing you, making you feel guilty and breaking down like this.” MeiLin closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Enough.” MeiLin walked away.

“I love you.” MeiLin startled to his whisper. Xiumin who eavesdropped also stunned.

“I’m not.” MeiLin walked away. Her tears built up again.

‘Why my heart feels pain? I love Luhan, yes, only him.’

MeiLin fell on the ground when she reached the science garden. Her sobbing filled the air.

“Mei…” MeiLin looked up.

“M..Min.” MeiLin wiped her tears.

“Are you okay?” MeiLin nodded.

“I’m okay.”

Xiumin sighed and smiled bitterly. “Do you like him?”

MeiLin startled and looked up to Xiumin. “Huh?”

“I heard the conversation just now.” MeiLin widened her eyes.

“Min…please don’t tell Lu.” Xiumin sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter