#Request: RoVIXX23

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Lucky

Relationship:  

Genre: Romance

Idol pair: Luck (Leo and Hyuk of VIXX)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: Hyuk always thinks he's lucky to be one of VIXX members because he finds his true love. He treasures his moments with s a lot moreover with his charismatic boyfriend, Leo. But do Leo thinks the same? What if Hyuk started to doubt his trust on his lucky love?

 

Hyuk woke up like usual that morning. He scrunched his nose when his ears caught the usual snore that he had been hearing for two years already. Hyuk inhaled and sat up. He turned to his side and just scoffed to the sight of the rapper thrashed on his bedding. Hyuk poked Ravi's arm. "Hyung, hyung. Wakie wakie. You have schedule today!" Hyuk called. Ravi didn't move nor response. Hyuk rolled his eyes. Knowing it's not his specialty to wake up this sleepyhead rapper, Hyuk got up and walked out from the room. The air filled with a good smell of breakfast. Hyuk grinned, he knew his special boyfriend already up and made breakfast. He waltzed happily to the kitchen. A stunning back made Hyuk beamed brighter once he stepped into the kitchen.

Leo gasped in shock when someone hugged his waist from behind. Turning a bit, a familiar sweet smell invaded his nostril. Leo quickly knew who is it. "Morning, Hyukkie." Hyuk giggled.

"Morning, hyung~" He chirped beside Leo's ears. Leo flinched a bit and blushed. Hyuk giggled. "I'm hungry."

"Did you wash your face yet?" Hyuk shook his head.

"I heard water in the bathroom, perhaps someone is bathing." Hyuk said. "Mmm, pancake." Leo smiled.

"Yup, your favourite." Hyuk grinned and loosened his hug. Leo turned a bit, he smiled to the maknae. Hyuk grinned and leaned in for a short peck. Leo just smiled. "Go and wash your face, brush your teeth first before kissing me." Hyuk chuckled. He playfully leaned in again. Leo stopped him by his hand. "Sanghyuk."

"Gimme a kiss, hyung~" Hyuk whined. Leo stared at Hyuk, giving a look. Hyuk just grinned and still tried to steal a kiss.

"Ugh, you lovebird. Don't do something weird in the kitchen." N came into the kitchen. Leo blushed and pushed Hyuk a bit. Hyuk pouted. He knew Leo didn't like to show affections when the members around. Leo once said to him, it's because he's shy and also respected the rest. Hyuk exhaled and backed away from Leo. N was taking out some juice.

"Is there someone in the bathroom, N hyung?" N turned to Hyuk while drinking. He shook his head. "Okay." Hyuk smiled and winked to Leo. N just chuckled while Leo blushed and quickly got back to his breakfast. N looked at Hyuk's leaving steps and turned to Leo.

"How lucky you're, Taekwoonie." Leo turned to N. N smiled. "You and Hyuk. You looked so happy."

"We're happy but I don't think I'm lucky." N wrinkled. Leo just softly smiled. "Don't ask." N scoffed.

"Yah, I'm your friend. You always told me everything. Since when you keep secret from me?" N said and caught Leo's neck. Leo wiggled and tickled N's waist. N laughed and released Leo. Leo kept tickling him. "Hahahaha...yah, stop. I can-can't breathe!" N said. Leo stopped when he satisfied.

"Don't try me again." Leo said coldly and prepared the breakfast. N pouted and helped Leo after that.

Not the two eldest noticed, the youngest actually heard their conversation. He found that he was a bit late as Hongbin went into the bathroom when he was out from the kitchen, so he turned back to the kitchen and wanted to be with his boyfriend again. But hearing those words from Leo, he was hurt.

 

 

'Why? Why hyung said like that? I always feel I'm lucky to have him. He's perfect (well minus his temper), handsome and kind. Even he looks cold and distance, but actually he's warm and cute. Why shouldn't I feel lucky to have him as my boyfriend, knowing he has feeling for me too? But hyung...' Hyuk exhaled. Hongbin turned to the maknae. The two was going to the practice, the rest of the members had their own schedule. "Hyuk? What's wrong?" Hongbin asked. Hyuk blinked and turned.

"Ah...nothing. It's nothing." Hyuk smiled to the elder. Hongbin looked at him for a while before back to his phone. Hyuk turned back to the window. His mind kept playing the past memories.

"Hyung." Leo stopped when Hyuk grabbed his arm. "C-can we talk?" Leo wrinkled, looking at Hyuk for a while before nodding his head. Hyuk smiled nervously and took a breath.

"Why, Hyuk? Are you having trouble?" Leo asked softly. Hyuk bit his lips and looked down.

"I-I I...." Leo stayed silent. Hyuk still looked down.

"Hyuk."

"I love you, hyung." Hyuk kept his head down, exhaling in relief. Leo stayed silent. He stiffened. Hyuk gulped and gathered his strength to look up. Looking at Leo nervously, he chuckled a bit. "I..just want to tell you...it's not I want you to reply me, hyung. Well, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable." Hyuk grinned. "I should go, don't mind about what I say just now. If you want to forget it also fin-" Hyuk startled when Leo hugged him. Leo took a breath and tightened the hug.

"Wait...I- Jeez, words aren't coming out." Leo cursed and loosened the hug. He looked at Hyuk, taking his face into his hand. "You know I'm not good with words...so, I hope you understand my action." Leo said. Before Hyuk can say anything, he startled when Leo kissed him. It was gentle, loving and sweet. Hyuk slowly closed his eyes, a smile found his lips and tears came down. He replied to the kiss, getting what Leo wanted to say.

"Han Sanghyuk!" Hyuk startled. Hongbin was looking at him seriously. He just realized the visual was already standing outside the van. "What are you daydreaming on? Let's go for practice. Hyung needed to go somewhere." Hongbin said as looking at the manager. Hyuk awkwardly nodded and apologized to their manager and Hongbin while quickly got out from the van. Hongbin just shook his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter