#Request: kakashilover (Part 2)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Only you (Part 2)

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with slight

Idol pair: 87line (Seungho and GO of MBLAQ)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: Seungho and Byunghee already have been together for a while. Both love each other and can’t stand to lose each other. But how could Seungho deal with Byunghee’s suspicious feeling when he get closed to Cheondoong?

 

Seungho stayed outside after he finished to sweep all the broken glass. Mir was in with Byunghee. Luckily Mir succeed to lure Byunghee out. Now, the maknae was treating the wound.

Seungho sighed. He was thinking what to do. Thought over how this happening.

“You cheated on me with him, I saw you today.”

Today? Seungho thought over today’s event. He snapped from his thought when he remembered something.

“Don’t tell me he saw that…” Seungho rubbed his face. That’s why…

“Now, how can I make up to him?” Seungho asked himself. At that time, Mir got out from Seungho’s room.

“Hyung.” Seungho looked up.

“Done?” Mir nodded.

“Byunghee hyung fell asleep…with tears. Actually, what happen?” Mir asked. Seungho sighed.

“We fought.” Mir blinked. Seungho just smiled.

“It’s okay, we will solve this soon. Don’t worry.” Mir looked at Seungho.

“I hope you guys won’t hurt each other.” Mir said. Seungho nodded.

“I know. I won’t dare to hurt him.” Seungho said.

Mir smiled. “Arasseo, I know you love him and he loves you too.”

Seungho smiled. Mir was the only one who know his relationship with Byunghee. They didn’t tell Joon and Cheondoong yet and Mir just knew by accident. He and Byunghee just together for a while and didn’t talk over telling the other about them. So till now, it’s a secret.

“I need to do something…”

“I can help you if you need one.” Mir said. Seungho smiled.

“Gomawo, Mireu.” Mir smiled.

 

 

 

Byunghee woke up the next day. He looked around and found no one. He sighed.

Seungho didn’t sleep in the room that night. He slept on the couch outside.

Byunghee sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. He could see himself in the mirror. His eyes were a bit puffy. He lazily got up and walked to the bathroom. He took his bath.

On the same time, Seungho walked in the room. He found Byunghee was taking his bath. Seungho smiled a bit. He walked to the bed and left a note. Then, he left.

Byunghee finished his bath and walked out with towel wrapped around his lower body. He walked to the closet and got some simple t-shirt to wear. He put on his jeans.

While wiping his hair, he walked to the bed to get his phone. He spotted the note.

‘Baby, I’m sorry. Please, believe me, I don’t cheat on you. I only love you and you alone. Let’s talk about this hum? I love you. -Seungho’

Byunghee scoffed and put the note on the nightstand. He took his phone.

When he finished get ready, he walked out the room. Joon, Mir and Cheondoong were eating at the table. Seungho saw Byunghee.

“Byunghee, come and eat first.” Byunghee ignored Seungho’s words and walked to the main door. He put on his shoes and left. Joon and Cheondoong wrinkled to their hyung’s sudden coldness. Mir looked at Seungho. Seungho felt a bit hurt but then he smiled a bit. He packed some food.

“Finish your breakfast. I go off first.” Seungho said and left. Joon and Cheondoong just shrugged. Mir smiled.

‘Hope you get him back, hyung.’

 

 

 

“Byunghee. Wait.” Seungho said when he saw Byunghee. Byunghee fastened his steps when he heard Seungho’s voice. Seungho was faster and stopped him. Byunghee sighed.

“Even though you’re mad with me, don’t skip breakfast.” Seungho said and put the packed breakfast to Byunghee’s hand. Byunghee looked at the box.

“Have a good day. Don’t forget to eat it, neh?” Seungho said and ruffled Byunghee’s hair. He left, leaving Byunghee dumbfounded there. He stared at the box.

“I hate it when you managed to take my heart away with your care…”

 

Seungho blew some air to his hand. He smiled to see his work. The decorated table with food and the roses. He smiled. He hoped Byunghee won’t stay mad and they got to eat dinner together today. He really needed to explain and convince him about his feeling. Trust is all they need.

Seungho waited for Byunghee to come to the rooftop. He left the note with the packed breakfast he gave to him just now. He knew Byunghee would eat it and saw the note.

Seungho moved his body a bit, he didn’t know the wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter