#Request: iLOveYOseOb

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Cold, yet sweet my Seobbie

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance

Main characters: You (Park Hwayoung) and Yang Yoseob [Beast]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Yang Yoseob, your boyfriend always acts cold to you. You didn’t bother it as he’s the Cold Prince in the school, but these days you feel like he had someone else…and one day, you found a girl back-hugged him and he was SMILING WARMLY that he NEVER SHOW to you before…

 

“Oppa~” You called him while tugged his sleeve. Your boyfriend, Yang Yoseob the coldest creature in your school turned to you.

“Yes, Hwayoung. Anything wrong?” His voice cold but concerned. You wrapped your arm with his.

“Can we have date this weekend?” He looked at you.

“Hwayoung, I’m sorry. I can’t, I need to do some group work and I’m pretty sure a RC meeting will be held on this Sunday.”

You pouted. “You always busy.”

“I’m sorry.” You wanted to say something but someone interrupted the conversation.

“Vice Yang, Pres Yoon needs you now.” Yoseob turned to Dongwoon, youngest RC member.

“Oh, okay Dongwoon. I’ll come later. Hwayoung, miann. I think you need to go into the class first. We meet at the class later.” Yoseob followed Dongwoon.

You pouted while walked to your class. Aish, he got busy again…

 

 

“Oppa!” You called him. He looked up.

“Oh, Hwayoung. What’s wrong?” He looked at the file in front of him again.

“It’s lunchtime already. You skipped all morning classes, you know?” Yoseob smiled a bit.

“All RC members have excuses today. We have an urgent matter suddenly.” You sighed.

“I brought oppa’s lunch and this morning notes. Let’s lunch together.” You put the lunchbox and a notebook. He nodded.

“Vice Yang.” Gikwang, RC secretary appeared. Yoseob looked at him.

“The principal want to meet you and Pres Yoon.”

“Where Doojoon?”

“He’s already heading to the principal room.” Yoseob nodded. You looked at him.

“I guess we can’t eat together today.” Yoseob got up from his seat. You pouted.

“I’m sorry.” He patted your head and left together with Gikwang.

You sighed. You put the lunchbox on a side of his table together with the notebook. You put a note on the lunchbox.

You smiled foolishly, looking at his handwriting. So neat…

“Seobbie…” You looked up. Who’s calling oppa by his pet name?

“Oh, he’s not here. Where’s he, miss?” A girl with long black hair looked at you.

“He met the principal.” An O formed by that girl.

“Thank you.” She left.

Who’s that girl? She’s quite beautiful. The jealousy filled your heart.

 

 

You linked your arm with his. He pulled his hand, made you shocked.

“Hwayoung, you’re distracting my focus.”

“Em, miann…” You pouted. He went into his book’s world again.

 You felt bored for the first time on your way back home.

“Oppa~”

“Wae?” His cold voice rose a bit. You felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter