#Request: Enieez

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Surprise for you

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance

Main characters: You (Seo Eunri) and Jung Daehyun [BAP], BAP members

Characters setting: Idol and ordinary adult

Story and character description: Four months passed since Daehyun and you started to date secretly. Why secretly? Of course because of Daehyun is an idol! Daehyun promised you once, he will announce your relationship on your 100th days but he missed that! So, he made up a BIG SURPRISE for you…

 

Four month ago

Daehyun exhaled nervously. He was leaning against the wall while waiting for her beautiful love. Yup, Daehyun BAP is taken!

He was going to confess today, so he was nervous.

“Daehyun oppa.” He melted when he heard that sweet voice of you.

“Hey, Eunri.” You beamed.

“Where are we going today?” Daehyun fixed his cap.

“More privacy.” He grabbed your hand and walked.

You just smiled while Daehyun was already blushing under his cap. He was shy but he really wanted to hold your hand. That made you found him cute.

“We are here.” You looked around.

“Oppa, this…” He smiled.

“Don’t worry. The boss knows me and we’ll get a quiet place.” Both of you walked into the famous restaurant in Seoul.

“You’re here.” A waiter greeted Daehyun.

Daehyun nodded and the waiter assisted both of you to the VIP room.

“Oppa, isn’t this expensive?” You said when both of you took a seat.

Daehyun just smiled and ordered for both of you.

“A senior told me about this place, urm. Actually I eavesdrops their conversation about this place.” He paused while rubbed his back neck. You smiled.

“And for your information, this place really famous among idol couples.” You looked at him.

“Even though with that crowd of customer?” Daehyun nodded. A weird facts.

“Eunri ah…” You looked at him.

For minutes, both of you exchanged gaze. He looked down. “I’m afraid to tell you this…”

You raised your eyebrows. “What?”

He exhaled heavily. What’s the matter?

“Eunri ah, cho…choneun…um…” Daehyun scratched his cheek shyly. You were still in puzzle.

“Waeyeo?” Daehyun looked at you.

“Chowa…I…I like this place.” Aish! Daehyun mentally smacked his head.

You chuckled. Daehyun pouted.

“Mwo yah…” You chuckled again due to his cute pout.

“Aiy, stop laughing!” You giggled a bit.

He bit his lips. “Chowahae…”

You looked at him. Did I hear that wrong?

“Mworaguyeo?”

Daehyun inhaled and said it fast, “Seo Eunri, chowahae…”

You blinked in disbelief.

Did I just get a confession? Love confession? From Jung Daehyun?

He got up and walked to you. He knelt beside you.

“Chinchayo, Eunri ah. Chowahae. Would you be my girlfriend?”

Daehyun opened a small box. A couple ring was in it. You were still in shock.

“Eunri ah…” You nodded.

“Neh, oppa. Naddo chowahae.”

Daehyun beamed. He pulled out the ring and sheathed the ring on your finger. Your eyes were teary.

“I want to wear it but I can’t.” You looked at him.

“I can’t tell my management yet, Eunri ah. You know I’m still new right?” You nodded.

“I can’t openly be in relationship now. Is it okay with you?” You looked at him for a while and smiled. He pulled out his necklace.

“I’ll place it here. Eunri ah, oppa promised you that we’ll be openly dated after our 100th days. I’ll announce our relationship on our 100th days, eh?”

He kissed you hand. You nodded a bit.

He caressed your cheek. “Seo Eunri, saranghae.”

He leaned closer and shared a kiss. That was the seal of becoming his girlfriend. Your heart fluttered and also Daehyun’s.

 

 

 

February 2013

You pouted while looking at your phone. “Hmph! He’s busy again.”

You looked at the ring. BAP was busy with their schedule these days which mean you got less time to be with your boyfriend.

Somehow, you also feel sad as Daehyun already forgot his first promise.

Yup, the openly relationship with him. He still kept it as a secret from his management but somehow his manager and BAP’s member knew their relationship.

You once went to their dorm and met the members.

You sighed.

“Dude.” You turned. It’s your best friend, Minah.

“Why you look so sad?” You smiled a bit.

“Nothing.” I wish I could tell you, Minah yah.

Yup, you can’t your best friend about your boyfriend. You afraid someone else will know it accidentally.

You knew Minah too well; she sometimes spilled out secrets without she realized it.

Ring! Ring! It’s Daehyun.

You quickly picked it up. “Yoboseyeo?”

“Is there someone else with you?”

“Neh, unnie.” Daehyun chuckled.

“Ouh, okay. Baby, mianne. I’m really busy these days.”

“I know.” You pouted.

“Jongmal mianne.”

“Don’t worry. I understand op…unnie.” He chuckled. Ah, I really missed him.

“Daehyun, ppalli!” Himchan’s voice heard. Daehyun exhaled heavily.

“Baby, miann. They’re calling for practice.” You smiled weakly.

“It’s okay. Just go.”

“Eunri, bogoshippeo.” You smiled a bit.

“Naddo.”

 “Jung Daehyun!” You could heard his pissed off breath.

“Just go, they’re calling.” You said.

“Saranghaeyeo, baby.”

 “Me too. Bye.” The lines cut off. Minah looked at you suspiciously.

“Who’s that?”

“My sister-in-law.” Minah kept silence even though she sensed something fishy.

You looked at your phone. I missed you oppa…

 

 

 

You were checking K-news from your I-pad. “So many rookies debut these days.”

Your eyes stopped at a news.

BAP’s upcoming concert, BAP live on Earth Seoul 2013.

After releasing One Shot, the talented group will held their first concert in Seoul!

That was the article. You blinked.

“Oppa gonna have a concert. Wow!” You smiled sheepishly, proud to be his girlfriend.

Ring! Ring! You beamed and quickly picked up your phone.

“Oppa! You’re awesome! You’ll hold a concert! Wow!” You said excitedly when you picked up his call. Daehyun chuckled.

“You know already? Um, Eunri ah. Will you come?” You widened your eyes.

“When’s the date?”

“24.” You smiled.

“Okay.”

You could hear him squealed in happiness.

“Jongmallyeo? Make sure you come, neh? Puhleasee…” You chuckled.

“Yah, hyung. You’re so gross!” Zelo’s voice heard.

“Boo!” It was Youngjae. Chuckle from Jongup also heard. You also giggled.

“Yah, don’t disturb me duh.” Daehyun shooed them away. They giggled.

“Hyungsoonim~, make sure you come or else…this childish guy will be sulked all day long~…” Zelo said. You could hear a smack.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter