#Request: KrisHan_Daughter

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Leaving love

Relationship:  

Genre: Full angst with slight

Idol pair: HanRis (Kris and Luhan of EXO)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: What is it feel to be loved by the one you like? That question kept mingling around a mind of the leader of EXOM, Kris Wu. Just because the one he loves, Luhan didn't feel the same. What he can do to answer that painful question?

 

'What is it feel to be loved by the one you like?'

The question that kept ringing in his mind. He wanted to find the answer so badly but he couldn't. He fell to someone who never look at him that way. Luhan, the deer-like guy, cute and hyper, attractive kiddo. That's how the easiest way he can describe that best friend of his. He never knew he would fall into that deer damn much. Luhan held the strangest power to lure him into a love trap. All of him fell hard for that sweet deer. He still remembered the first time ever he saw the other. The first encounter is still fresh. Delicate, fragile kid approached him and said hello with his nice voice. How hard his heart thumping inside, breaking the cage while he was stunned, for long. He still can memorized it fresh in his mind. Luhan did put a spell on him. A love spell that he never can break it. He just kept falling each day, falling hard for that deer. To a point that frustrated himself.

Luhan saw him just as a friend, a close friend. Nothing's more. For him, it's actually hurt badly to see Luhan being close with other members, moreover Xiumin, their roommates. Between him and Xiumin, Luhan always prefer Xiumin most of the time. It frustrated and hurt him to the core. Not to mention, outside he did looked fine and smiled wide, but deep in, he's actually cried alone. Almost every night, he lacked of sleep, thinking, sulking and crying because of a certain person, that deer-like Luhan. Miraculously, Luhan never noticed even though they are roommates.

It felt more terrible, he lost his strength when Luhan avoided him. He didn't know what the reason but that deer kept a distance from him recently. Whenever they left alone, Luhan will turn and run away from him. They didn't talk much, whenever he asked, Luhan just gave a silent yes and no. Terribly, Luhan hanged out more with Xiumin, Tao and Sehun. It pained Kris deeper. His spirit worn out, putting him down under depression and pressure. He didn't smile out of sincerity, or even his plastic smile like before, like a mocking smile of stress. Slowly, he looked terribly drained. Suho once asked him but he kept avoiding over the matter and keeping it all to himself. Tiny bits, he drifted apart of s. He turned into a broken mess, drowning into the darkness. He's no more the strong EXOM Leader, Kris Wu....but the broken Kevin. He fought with himself, wanted to stand strong again but failed and failed when his heart bleed, hurt and wounded, because of a certain deer, the one who took his heart away alongside his soul.

Just like a bomb, he found a rope of hope in a day of miracle. A remedy to his misery. Nothing more he can come out with. His state of mind right now and his body can't stand the thorns on this path. He can't kept moving on, receiving a news from his parents, he was determined. Doing it now or never. Even so, he did wanted to fulfill one of his dreams. To answer the ringing question.

One day, a certain day after his determination. EXO just ended their performance on a music show and sent back to the dorm by the manager. Kris straight away went to his room, leaving the chattering members in the living room. Kris took a bath and change his cloth. He lay flat on the bed after. His tears was there but he kept it. The silent room witnessed the gloomy aura from that leader. He inhaled. 'Last...last day.'

The door creaked open and Kris immediately pulled a pillow, hiding his face. The tears rolled down and he bit his lips. He wiped the tears silently. 'Not yet.'

"Ah~ I promised to Tao just now to sleep with him in his room tonight. Our manager is going back home for today." Xiumin's voice heard. Luhan turned.

"Ah! Wae~~" Luhan whined. Xiumin chuckled.

"Aigoo little baby deer, you are not sleeping alone in this room. Not need to feel scared. I just want to accompany Tao, plus we wanted to play games." Luhan pouted. Xiumin smiled and patted Luhan's shoulder. "Night, Lulu." Xiumin left. Luhan puffed his cheeks and entered the room. He locked the door. Kris pretended to be sleeping. Luhan sighed and took out his pajamas, getting changed. Kris heard Luhan settled down on his own bed after a while. The silent engulfed the room again. Kris bit his lips hard, preventing any sobs to come out. He cried, again.

Kris can't stop crying. His tears fell without stopping. He kept chanting silently, 'Last. Last.' within his sobs. Kris didn't mind about the sound as he knew Luhan is a heavy sleeper. 

But to his surprise, Luhan isn't. That deer woke up because he heard the sobs. He just can't sleep for tonight and heard that sound, making him stay awake. "Yifan?" Kris stopped sobbing and stiffened. He was shocked. Luhan wrinkled and sat on his bed. Kris heard the sound and he was purely afraid. Afraid that Luhan will come and check on him. But his mind broke that thought as Luhan didn't really care on him like that anymore. To that negative feeds, his tears rolled again. Kris bit his lips hard.

"Yifan, are...you, crying?" Luhan asked again, this time he stood up from his bed. He sat on the edge of Kris's bed. Kris stiffened when he felt the weight. Luhan patted his arm. "Wu Yifan." Luhan called him again. Kris didn't budge. Getting impatient, Luhan pulled the pillow. Kris gripped it tight. Noticing the tug, he realized Kris didn't sleep. "What's wrong with you? I heard you are crying."

"No..thing." Kris's voice muffled to the pillow. Didn't give u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter