#Request: Tankoiro

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Undercover love

Relationship:  

Genre: Drama

Idol pair: ChunJoe (Chunji and L.Joe of Teen Top)

Characters setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: Chunji is a photographer for a big newspaper company but he's a clumsy one. Following his team leader, they were getting the big scoop of a scandal on a superstar. But being the clumsy as he is, he caught another pictures that he shouldn't take. A crime. He wanted to report it to the team leader but can't bring himself doing it as one of the men in his picture, he knew that guy...

 

"Lee Chunji." Chunji stood up quick.

"Yes, team leader." The man looked at the guy. He sighed.

"I really don't want to take you but that photographer left for some job. You, follow me." Chunji blinked. He was shocked. The team never bring him out for getting any scoop as he always being the clumsy and gave problems to them. The team leader turned to him. "Ppalli, bring your camera as well. Don't mess up today!" Chunji nodded quickly and grabbed his camera bag. He followed the leader. Chunji bit his lips. They were going somewhere with the car.

Soon after, they arrived at the superstar's house area. Both of them got out from the car. Chunji just followed his leader. "Seems like that superstar is home. We will just wait around here. You can get picture from this angle?" Chunji took out his camera and adjusted his camera. Chunji shook his head.

"It will become blurry. Can I move to the park? That bench is in front of the house entrance." Chunji said. The team leader frowned.

"You want us to get caught easily?" The team leader scolded. Chunji looked down and bit his lips.

"I thought to be pretending for a while, the scenery is nice so anyone won't notice my actual intention." The team leader sighed. He can't refuse to that word also but it was dangerous. "I will go alone." Chunji said. The leader looked around for a while.

"Well, go." Chunji nodded and walked to the said place. He looked around. The small park is filled by the tall and big tree around it. The fallen leaf made the surrounding nice. Chunji turned to the house. No one in his sight. Chunji pretended to take some pictures of the park. He clicked randomly, carelessly. Without noticing, he caught something.

Chunji's phone rang. He picked up. "She's coming out, focus on the house." Chunji nodded as soon as he heard his leader's voice. He turned himself and took some pictures. He caught a picture of a guy in the house. A light kiss from the lady for him. Chunji cursed inside him. 'Hiding a guy in a house is not nice. She's a fox...' Chunji quickly changed his camera to other angle when the lady was out from the house with her car. After the lady left, Chunji checked the picture for a while before walked back to his leader, pretending.

"Got it?" Chunji were asked when he returned to the car. He showed the clearest picture. The leader smiled. "Nice, this is the first time you made the good job. Give it to me when we get back." Chunji nodded. The car returned to the company. Not far from them, someone is hiding behind the tree. He exhaled and left.

'He doesn't notice. Good.'

 

 

Chunji was checking the picture in the laptop. He copied the picture of that superstar and sent it to his team leader. After that he took a look on the random picture he take. It was nice and beautiful. "I still can take photo nicely." Chunji stopped on a picture. He widened his eyes and closed the laptop quick. He looked around quickly, no one around him. His breath quickened.

"Chunji." Chunji jumped in surprise. "I got the picture. Good work." Chunji nodded absentmindedly. He put his laptop into his bag and tidied up his table.

"Team leader...I have things to do, can I leave work early?" The team leader looked at him and then clock. He nodded. Chunji thanked him and walked out quickly. He wanted to get home quickly. Chunji was biting his lips in fear.

When he arrived at the house, Chunji was quick to enter and locked himself in his own room. He was sure his roommate wasn't back yet. Chunji sat down on his chair and placed his laptop on the table. He switched on it. After a while, he looked back the picture. He gasped. "That..." Chunji bit his lips. He accidentally caught on a crime on scene. Three men were dealing with drugs. A drug transaction. And what's making he more surprise, he knew one of them. "It can't be true...I know he's a brat, having a bastard-like attitude...but I never know he...no, no." Chunji shook his head.

"Yah, clumsy! Are you in?!" A rude and cold tone heard with the knock on the door. Chunji jumped in fear and quickly closed his laptop. He gulped. His housemate already back. Chunji's hand trembled. He bit his lips. "Yah."

"Co..coming!" Chunji walked slowly to the door and unlocked the door. He opened it. The guy was standing in front of him.

"I'm hungry. Cook for me." He said. Chunji gulped and nodded. The guy walked away to his room. Chunji bit his lips.

"L.Joe." The guy stopped.

"What?" Chunji clenched his fist.

"Just..just you...em, what do you want to eat?" Chunji asked with stutters. L.Joe scoffed.

"Whatever eatable. You're not a good cooker anyway." L.Joe slammed the door. Chunji gulped and exhaled. He was afraid. 'I...I'm living with a criminal...'

 

 

Chunji went to work like usual the next day. He was still keeping the picture to himself, thinking of what he should do with it. He could report about it to his team leader, to take more action. But he was afraid as one of them is L.Joe, his housemate. He didn't know what he should do at that time. "Chunji?" Chunji looked up quick. His team leader called him. Chunji blinked. "Are you okay? You seems out today."

"I..I'm fine." Chunji smiled, covering his nervousness. The leader nodded. Chunji bit his lips. "Team leader."

"Hum?" Chunji bit his lips while his finger fidgeted. The leader raised his brow. "What's wrong Chunji?"

"Em, nothing. Do you want any drink? I'm going to get tea for myself." Chunji said quick. The leader nodded and answered with coffee. Chunji nodded and quickly moved to the pantry. He was nervous and scared on the same time. If he told him, he afraid his housemate will do things to him. He knew that that guy was wrong but he was afraid as hell too.

"Ottokaji?" Chunji muttered to himself. Without he noticed, he touched the hot water. "Auch." He blew his redden hand. Suddenly, someone took his hand to the sink and let the water flow on his hand. Chunji was stunned when he noticed the person. He quickly pulled his hand.

"Wh...what are you doing here?" Chunji stuttered. The other just huffed and ignored the question. He continued to treat the hand. Chunji stayed silent, still in fear and surprise as well.

"Don't be clumsy all the time. Don't get hurt." He said and proceed to make the coffee and tea which Chunji was making at first. Chunji blinked.

"What are you doing?" Chunji tried to stop him but the hiss from him made Chunji stopped instead. The coffee and tea were done and he left. Chunji turned and stopped him by pulling the shirt. "Th-thank you, L.Joe." Chunji said. L.Joe just walked away. Chunji bit his lips. 'What should I do now?'

Chunji back to his place. He was still puzzled on why L.Joe was there and also about the picture. He gave the coffee to his leader and walked back to his place. "Team leader." Another photographer, Niel called. The leader looked up and so do Chunji. "What the other team is doing? They can't be working on the same news with us right?" Niel asked. The leader smiled a bit.

"Well, we changed theme for the team this week. We're going celebrity issue while they're dealing with crime and stuff." The leader said. Niel nodded.

"No wonder he's here." Chunji raised his brow. The leader looked at Niel.

"Nugu?" The leader asked. Niel blinked. He grinned.

"Ouh, nothing." Niel grinned and back to his work. The leader just shrugged while Chunji was thinking. 'Who's Niel talking about?'

The work time finished and Chunji was preparing to go home. He still kept the picture to himself, wasn't determine what to do with it. He was confused. Since the first time L.Joe stayed with him, he knew nothing about the other. Niel was the one who introduced them as Chunji was finding a housemate and L.Joe needed a place to stay ASAP. They rarely talked about each other just some normal conversation after a half year stayed together. Chunji always made an effor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter