#Request: frostfire (Part 1)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Love is fate (Part 1)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Drama

Characters: I.M [Monsta X] and Nam Hayoon (OC), other Monsta X members

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and characters description: Nam Hayoon is the first daughter of Nam’s Empire owner but she’s not a type to flaunt her status as she decided to be low profile in her school and quietly graduated. But her dream wasn’t easily to be achieved thanks to a certain someone named Lim Changkyun or well known as I.M, one of the kingka’s group members that rules in her school. Without knowing each other, they met by fate one day outside the school and I.M asked her for help to be his 5-minute girlfriend which somehow turned into something more than a mere help…

 

“Look, I don’t love you and I have someone I love already.” I.M growled out as the stubborn girl kept holding his arms tight in the middle of Myungdong Street. He noticed this girl had following him since he left the school with his groups and even after he separated with his groups to have some alone time.

“But oppa, you love me…we even shared a ni-”

“ off. You’re so stupid to believe me. I don’t love you. I love someone else.”

“You’re lying!” The girl shouted. I.M growled and pushed her away. As he tried to find a way to get rid of the annoying girl, someone accidentally bumped to him from behind. I.M was just getting more furious but stopped when he noticed a familiar girl who knocked onto him. She apologized as she bowed politely and looked up to see the face. I.M immediately smiled as he got an idea. His hands quickly wrapped around the unknown girl’s waist that made the poor girl jolted in surprise.

“Oh, here you are. Took you long enough to find me.” The girl in his arms stared at him with disbelief look. I.M quickly moved closer to the girl’s ears and whispered while looking like he was kissing her cheek from the annoying girl’s view. The previous girl grunted in anger, I.M could hear that. ‘Please, help me for 5 minutes.’ I.M said and pulled away. He smirked to the girl before. “Go away now, Yena. I cleared it again to you, I don’t love you and I have a girlfriend who I love here so please leave.” I.M made a disgust face as he shooed her away. Yena bit her lips and sent a glare at the girl in I.M’s arms. She blinked and feared that stare a bit. Sensing the tense, I.M quickly pulled her away with him. “I’m sorry to make you find me in the crowd. That crazy is not letting me go, I’m sorry baby.” I.M said cutely, practically acting all the way to get rid of the annoying girl. The girl in his hand just stayed silent as they walked away from the scene. When I.M thought they’re far enough, he pulled his hand from her waist.

“I’m sorry and thanks for your help.” The girl looked at him.

“Sorry is taken but thanks? I don’t say I agree to help you.” The girl said with irritated tone. I.M frowned and looked at her.

“I’m sorry, what?” The girl looked at him.

“There’s nothing left to say. I’m in hurry so pardon me, Lim Changkyun ssi.” She walked away. I.M was jaw-dropped as he was left like that. He was agitated as the girl rudely left him. After a while he realized that girl knew his real name.

‘Who’s she?!’

 

 

Woolim High, the next day

“Yo man, wassup? You look lost today.” Shownu, the leader of the group patted I.M’s back when he returned to the table after getting his food. I.M and the rest were sitting at their usual spot in the café. No one tried to sit close to them knowing the kingkas might do something them. The seven kingkas ruled that school anyway, because they’re the richest among the rich heirs and heiresses in this school.

“Yeah, Shownu is right. You’re staring in spaces the whole time in the class.” Minhyuk who was in the same class with I.M added to the point while munching his burger. I.M kept silent staring at his food. Wonho and Kihyun gazed at each other before frowning at I.M’s odd behaviour. Hyungwon looked at Jooheon who is the closest one with I.M. Jooheon shrugged as he was clueless as well.

“Duh. Talk, man. You’re making all of us worried.” Wonho said breaking the silence. I.M took a breath.

“I’m thinking. Don’t worry about me.” The guy said and pushed his food a little bit, indicating he’s done. He wandered his eyes around the café, ignoring the look he got from the rest of his friends. He was careless as his mind was still thinking of the mysterious familiar girl that knew his real name even without him telling her anything. ‘Is she someone I know or what?’ I.M took his coke and slurped it. His eyes scanned through the café again.

He choked his coke when he saw someone familiar from far. His friends alerted to the sudden noise. Kihyun who sat beside him startled and quickly patted the poor guy’s back, soothing the choking male. I.M continued to cough as his eyes didn’t lose that someone. “Hey, are you okay dude?” Jooheon asked. But I.M ignored him as he got up and walked towards the one he had been looking at. The kingkas wrinkled to their friend’s sudden leaving and left their food just to follow after I.M.

I.M followed her out from the café. “Hey, I.M. Wait up, why you suddenly left?” Hyungwon’s voice heard from behind. I.M looked around as he lost the sight of her.

“Damn it.” The six guys stood beside him.

“What’s wrong with you, I.M?” Kihyun asked. I.M let out a frustrated growl.

“I saw someone familiar.”

“Who?”

“A mysterious yet familiar girl who I don’t know but I use her help yesterday and she knows my real name even I didn’t say anything about myself.” I.M said. The rest looked at each other.

“Is she a student here? If yes, so no wonder she knows you, I.M.” Shownu said. I.M sighed.

“If what I see just now is true, she’s a student here.” I.M said.

“Need my help? I have a way to find out about that mysterious girl.” Minhyuk said. I.M smiled.

“Gladly accepted. Marked as a new target.” The rest giggled and smirked.

“That sound fun.” Hyungwon giggled in between his words. I.M just smiled and the groups went back to their respective class as the bell rang.

 

 

“Hayoon, Hayoon!” Hayoon turned when she heard her best friend, Mina called her. Hayoon flashed a smile.

“Hey, Mina. Why?” Hayoon noticed Mina’s face was slightly pale when she arrived next to her desk. Their class was in the middle of self-study period so no teacher was in the class. Mina took a breath.

“What you have done, Hayoon?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Hayoon raised her brow. Mina gulped a lump before speaking.

“There’s a black card pasted on your locker!” Hayoon frowned. Black card? That black card? Mina looked around as everyone heard her voice. Mina cursed lightly as her mistake to say it out loud. Hayoon looked at Mina.

“Are you serious? The black card from the kingkas?” Hayoon lowered her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter