#Request: LeeSungRa (Part 1)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Am I falling for you? (Part 1)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance, Slight angst

Main characters: Do Kyungsoo [EXO], Jin MeiLin (OC), Luhan [EXO], Xiumin [EXO], Jin Shunichiro (OC)

Characters setting: Highschooler, teacher

Story and character description: Luhan and MeiLin. This lovebird cannot be separated anymore. They loved each other too much and never thought to have anyone else. But who knows one’s destiny? When things started to mess up since a new transfer teacher came to teach them, this lovebird became a mess. Plus, MeiLin slowly felt a tiny spark whenever she’s near to that doe eyes smart guy…

 

“Meimei~” Luhan called his girlfriend.

“Yeah, my Lulu~” MeiLin turned with a smile.

“Help me with my Maths, puhleaseee?” MeiLin chuckled.

“Ok.” Luhan pecked his girlfriend’s cheek.

“Oh god, save my soul. Could you guys please stop being lovey-dovey all day? I’m sick of it.” Xiumin said. Luhan just stuck out his tongue. MeiLin just smiled.

“Get a girlfriend if you’re jealous.” Luhan said.

“Jealous? my .” MeiLin chuckled.

“Are you asking me to do it for you? But sorry, not interested.”

“Stop bickering you guys. I wonder how you guys ended up being a best friend.” MeiLin said.

Xiumin shrugged his shoulder. “He’s following me around. Being a human kind, I just accept his company.”

“Yah!” Luhan shouted.

“Shut up there! This is library!” Luhan quickly lowered his head.

“We’re sorry.” MeiLin quickly apologized. Xiumin put up his poker face.

“Mei, I can’t understand this.” Luhan said after a while.

“Here, let me take a look.” MeiLin shifted closer to her boyfriend. Luhan was already grinning and staring at his beloved one. Xiumin facepalmed himself.

“Annoying.”

Luhan smacked Xiumin’s head. “Auw!”

“Syyhhh!!!”

“Sorry.” MeiLin shot both guys a glare. They just ignored it.

 

 

 

“Class, you will have a new teacher today. He will take over Madam Lee’s position as your homeroom teacher. Mr. Do, come in.” A guy in black suit entered the class.

The whole class including MeiLin, Luhan and Xiumin turned to see their new teacher.

He bowed. “Morning, everyone. My name is Do Kyungsoo, your new homeroom teacher. Hope we could get along well.”

He smiled. The girls (except MeiLin) were squealing over his charming aura.

“Okay, have a nice year with them, Mr. Do.” The principal walked out from the class.

“Nice to meet you, Teacher Do. I’m the class president, Kim Xiumin.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Before I get to know you guys one by one, I will introduce myself first.”

He smiled again. The girls again squealed. And again, MeiLin didn’t pay attention to that hot teacher anymore. She was looking at her lover.

Luhan smiled a bit. He knew MeiLin was looking at him.

“And there, any question from you all?”

The girls put up their hand. “Are you married?”

Kyungsoo chuckled to the question. “No.”

“Do you have girlfriend?”

“Not yet.”

“Ayy, teacher is lying.” Kyungsoo smiled to the boy.

“I’m telling the truth okay?” The girls squealed more.

“Then, what’s type of girl you like, teacher?” A girl asked.

Kyungsoo looked around while thinking. He smiled.

“Attractive like her. Special in my eyes.” Kyungsoo pointed to someone.

All of them turned. Including Luhan.

“Why?” MeiLin snapped when she realized all of them turned to her. Kyungsoo chuckled.

“So adorable. What’re you thinking just now?” MeiLin blushed.

“Random.”

“I like you.” MeiLin looked at that teacher. What’s he talking about?

The girls already looked at MeiLin sharply. MeiLin was puzzled.

“But teacher, she’s Lu’s.” A boy said. Luhan smirked a bit.

“Oh, taken? Then, I became solo again.” Kyungsoo said while shrugging his shoulder.

“What’s it?” MeiLin said. Kyungsoo smiled to her. A spark felt in her heart to see his warm smiled and that sparkling doe eyes. But quickly she knocked out that feeling.

“Nothing, sweetie. Okay, introduce yourself now. Start from…you.”

MeiLin bit her lips. This teacher is a dangerous one, I shouldn’t get involve with him.

Luhan looked at his girlfriend. Do you fall for him already?

MeiLin turned and her eyes met Luhan’s. She smiled.

‘Love you, Lulu~.’ She mouthed.

Luhan smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

“I can’t let you home yet, Miss Jin. You know why right?” MeiLin pouted. Aish! Why I forgot I got History today?

“Class dismissed. And you, Miss Jin stay until you done that paper and this.” Kyungsoo put another set of question on MeiLin’s desk. MeiLin sighed.

Luhan packed his bag and walked to MeiLin.

“Meimei~” MeiLin turned.

“I’m sorry! I really forgot about this homework.”

Luhan sighed. “So I have to go home alone today?”

“Sorry, Lulu~” Luhan smiled a bit.

“Take care then, love you, Meimei.” Luhan pecked on MeiLin’s forehead. MeiLin blushed a bit and smiled.

“Ahem.” Kyungsoo cleared his throat. Luhan smirked.

“Bye, Mei. Teacher.” Luhan smiled to his teacher and walked out from the class.

Kyungsoo sat on his chair. MeiLin was struggling with her homework. He’s really something; this one week with him is horrible! Too much homework from him! Aish!

“You and Luhan, how long you have been together?” Kyungsoo asked suddenly. MeiLin looked up.

“What you have asked, Teacher? I don’t hear that.” MeiLin said. Kyungsoo got up and walked towards MeiLin.

Their eyes were locked on each other. MeiLin didn’t know why she can’t take her eyes from those sparkling doe eyes of him. And yeah, that sparks are there too.

“You really love your boy?” MeiLin blinked.

“Why you’re asking?” Kyungsoo smirked.

“Just…”

“Of course, he’s my everything.” MeiLin said coolly and looked at her paper back. Kyungsoo again smirked.

“Oh yeah, then let me be your everything.” Kyungsoo lifted up MeiLin’s chin. She startled.

Kyungsoo smiled and leaned closer. MeiLin widened her eyes when their lips met.

MeiLin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter