#Request: TatieyEXO

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: If it’s the one, will get back together unconditionally

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance with slight comedy and , marriage life

Characters: DK [Seventeen] and Yuju [G-Friend]

Character setting: College students

Story and character description: Ex-lover in high school, Lee Dokyeom and Choi Yuju ended at a bad note despite still in love with each other. Thought of leaving school and then move on, Yuju didn’t expect to meet Dokyeon again in the college. Will anything change when she was told the truth about the reason of them broke up back in the high school?

 

“Ugh, tell me this is a dream.” Yuju groaned as she buried her face behind the book. Her friends looked at each other and exhaled.

“We’re sorry that this is not. It’s a reality.” Yuju huffed.

“Shut up, Mingyu.” Mingyu pouted and turned to his girlfriend, Eunbi who just shrugged. Three of them were friends since young and the couple just recently got together after dancing around for so long.

“I don’t know whether I should tell you or not that he’s coming here.” Eunbi said softly. Yuju peeked over and saw the guy she hoped not to see ever again was coming towards them.

“Damn it.”

“Hi… it’s a surprise to know you all attend this college too.” The guy greeted them. Yuju didn’t turn to him. Mingyu gave a polite smile while Eunbi looked at him blankly.

“Yeah, fancy seeing you here, Dokyeom.” Mingyu said. The guy, Dokyeom smiled and turned to Yuju who avoided his eyes.

“Yuju.”

“I need to go.” Yuju stood up as she took her things. Mingyu and Eunbi startled.

“Wait.” Dokyeom managed to catch Yuju’s wrist before she fled. She tried to pull it away.

“Let me go.”

“I want to talk with you.”

“Do we have something to talk about?” Yuju asked as she turned to him. Dokyeom bit his lips.

“There’s something I couldn’t explain back then before you disappear.”

“I don’t think it’s necessary to listen anyway.” Yuju pushed the hand away and left. Dokyeom sighed as he watched her leaving step. A hand landed on his shoulder. Mingyu smiled lightly to him.

“Give her space and talk to her later.” Dokyeom nodded.

“Thanks, Mingyu.”

“We don’t completely believe about you cheating on her back then but she’s standing firm by what she believes and I’m sorry that we can’t do anything to help you.” Mingyu said. Eunbi clicked her tongue.

“Nope, don’t count me in with your ‘we’, babe. I don’t completely trust Dokyeom but I don’t really side with Yuju also. I’m neutral.” Mingyu smiled.

“Okay, okay. I get you.” Mingyu turned to Dokyeom. “Don’t give up if you have good explanation for her. I can tell she still loves you.” Dokyeom nodded.

“I do, too.” Eunbi crossed her arms.

“How about you tell us what happened back then and see what we could do for you to get her back?” Mingyu turned to his girlfriend with a raising brow. Eunbi rolled her eyes. “What? Yuju still loves him, and I’m on for making my best friend happy.” Mingyu smiled. Dokyeom looked relief with her words.

“Thank you.”

“Sit and let’s talk.” Eunbi patted the empty seat that Yuju left as she pulled Mingyu to sit as well. The three of them talked and planned.

 

 

“What the-?” Yuju startled as she was pulled to the side when she walked back to her class after a trip to the restroom. was cupped and her shouting muffled. Her kidnapper blindfolded her and took her away somewhere she didn’t know. Yuju was scared and prayed that someone would safe her. Her best friends or anyone… even Dokyeom. She tried to struggle but her kidnapper was deadly stronger than her.

Yuju felt she was sit down on a chair, one hand cuffed to the hand-rest. Soon the blindfold was loosen and Yuju squinted to get use the sudden light. She frowned when she saw Eunbi. “Eunbi? What the heck?” Eunbi grinned.

“Sorry, we kind of know you won’t follow willingly so we have to do this.”

“What exactly is going on here?” Yuju shouted. Eunbi pouted.

“I told you she’s going to be real mad.” Eunbi said to the one behind Yuju. Yuju glanced over.

“Mingyu? Damn, it was you all along. Why I can’t recognize?” Mingyu rubbed his back hair.

“Purposely eliminated anything that made you know it’s me.” Yuju scoffed.

“What you two do right now really? Why?” Mingyu exhaled as he went to Eunbi’s side.

“Calm down… we just want to help.” Yuju glared at both of them. Mingyu gulped. “Look. Because we know you won’t agree to come and listen, I suggest to just kidnap you here. And that handcuff too is to prevent you from going anywhere.”

“What kind of thing you want to say that make you do this-”

“Yuju.” Yuju scoffed. “Don’t get mad at them. It’s because of me, you can yell at me instead.”

“Hey bastard, what you do brainwashing my friends to listen to you?” Yuju roared to Dokyeom who came to stand beside Mingyu. Dokyeom sighed while Mingyu just patted his back. Eunbi huffed.

“Choi Yuju, could you please just once listen first before acting up?” Eunbi raised her voice. Yuju startled and so do Mingyu. Dokyeom just looked at her. Eunbi sighed and crossed her arms. “It’s because of you’re too thick-headed and your short-tempered attitude somehow made yourself suffer. You should have listen to Dokyeom first back then, not impulsively changing school right after you heard and saw Mina with Dokyeom. To be honest, you saw them just talking and laughing together then making your own conclusion that the rumour is true, Dokyeom is cheating on you with her.” Dokyeom looked down as Eunbi talked. Yuju looked away.

“Isn’t it true thou? He always has girls around him even before we’re together.” Yuju said defensively. Eunbi sighed again.

“I never want to take side but this time I stand with Dokyeom.” Yuju looked at Eunbi. “You should listen the truth now and think of what you should do after you know everything. Think, not making impulsive conclusion and decision this time.” Eunbi pressed on her last sentence and then turned to Mingyu. “Let’s go, babe. Let them be alone.” Mingyu blinked before nodded. The couple left. Yuju looked anywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter