#Request: DeathDarkSoul

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Hate-love you

Relationship:  

Genre: Romance with fluff (a bit in the end)

Idol pair: ByungDoong (GO and Cheondoong of MBLAQ)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Drawn into you without notice. That's Byunghee describe his situation right now. He had been set his eyes on a certain guy, new student that enrol in his class. At first, he just hated the other and kinda bullied the awkward new guy, but slowly...he got jealous to see how well the awkward guy mixed with others....

 

Byunghee walked through the corridor with his hands in his pockets. Chewing some gum, he looked around for a certain guy. A newbie that joined his class two days ago. Since the first day, Byunghee kind of hate him. Those silly look, awkwardness made him felt the kid just like a pain in the in his class. So, since the first day, he kinda bully the newbie.

He noticed the figure he was searching in front of the door of his class. Byunghee smirked a bit. He walked toward the guy who talked with someone else, one of the classmates. Byunghee stopped right behind of him. "Yah."

He turned. Byunghee just stared with his infamous cold eyes. The other just looked down and stayed silence. Byunghee smirked and head-locked the other. He gasped. "You're doing my task for today, get it Park Cheondung?" Cheondung just nodded while struggling in the tight grip. Byunghee just snickered and let him go.

"Today is cleaning day, and you will be doing my job." Byunghee thought for a while. "And yeah, give your book. It's almost time to pass up the exercise." Cheondung just nodded a bit. Byunghee patted the other's head and walked into the class. He scattered things in Cheondung's bag on the table and took what he wanted. He even took some money.

"Yah, why you let him do everything on you?" The one who Cheondung talking to, Yoseob said, whispering. Cheondung sighed.

"I'm not that strong as him. Remember the first day I went against him? I taste his fist and I don't want anymore." Yoseob sighed.

"That's true...." Yoseob turned to his new friend. "I wish I can do something to help you against him and stop the bullying. I wonder why nobody want to try and stop him. They just looked at you who getting all the bullies." Cheondung just smiled a bit.

"People scared of him..." Cheondung said softly. Yoseob sighed.

"Yeah, a lot."

Byunghee took his place and started to erase the name on the front page. He was changing Cheondung's name to his. He never bothered to copy, he just took the book and Cheondung got all the blame from the teacher for not handing the book. Just yesterday, Cheondung was punished to stand outside class till it finished. He blew, letting out a whistle sound. He was happy, happy to see Cheondung was scared of him. He thought it just like a fun view to him. Don't know why the other bother him too much, he just hated the other.

 

 

The life was just went through like that. Cheondung got bullied more and more everyday. Byunghee sometimes took his money. For so many times, Cheondung got punished by the teachers for not turning in his exercise on time. A month, Cheondung then made two copies of his work. At first Byunghee found and threw it away. He just like to see Cheondung got punished. Few days, after Yoseob persuaded him to at least escaped from the teacher's punishment, Cheondung hid his work well. Now, he was free from the punishment. Byunghee got annoyed with that fact and in return took Cheondung's money.

Yoseob felt bad for Cheondung and got him to be friend with others. His best friends in the same class, Doojoon and Seungho accepted Cheondung to be one of them. Cheondung became happier after befriended to those two. He mixed well with them.

"Cheondung ah." Cheondung looked up. It's Doojoon.

"Let's go, we're getting lunch today." Cheondung pouted and looked around. Byunghee was nowhere to be seen.

"He got my money again." Doojoon sighed. Seungho who just came heard him.

"When he will stop tho? He wasn't bad like this before." Seungho sighed.

"True." Doojoon said. Cheondung looked at them.

"They're friend...em, actually we are his friend, before." Yoseob came out of nowhere and said. Cheondung looked at them.

"But..."

"Things happened. Khaja, let's eat. It's on me today." Yoseob pulled Cheondung with him. Cheondung just blinked when he got dragged. Doojoon smiled and so do Seungho. Both of them wrapped an arm to the shoulder. Doojoon on Yoseob's while Seungho on Cheondung's.

"Eat!" Doojoon and Seungho cooed. The other two chuckled. They walked to the cafeteria.

He snorted. Rolling his eyes away, he looked away, opposite from the four. His face looked red, from anger. Byunghee spat out the gum in his mouth to somewhere on the floor. He hated that guy more. Recently, Cheondung became brighter and the class kind of accepting him around. He looked more comfortable with everyone (except him) after he got closed to Yoseob and his friends. Byunghee scoffed. Those loser...

The anger burned inside him, jealousy. He was jealous, yes. He admitted that, he wanted to be accepted like that again. Since he went away from his friends, becoming a loner, people hated him. People judged him and he used violent to overcome his anger. People scared of him and avoided him. He wanted to be back to his friend, but he felt awkward. On a side he was jealous with Cheondung, he was sad. Those mixed feelings made him suffocated.

'Yeah. I hate him for being easily closed with others...' Byunghee sighed. He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter