#Request: MilkTea-Baby

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Jealousy

Relationship:

Genre: Fluff

Idol pair: YongByul (Yongjun and Hanbyul of LEDApple)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: What if your precious thing is being touched by the others? What if your damn gorgeous one boyfriend being too close with his friend and practically annoyed and ignored you? Yongjun is feeling that right now and his boyfriend, Hanbyul is too much closed with the other members of LEDApple...

 

Hanbyul came in, smiling widely. Yongjun's cheeks slightly turned pink to see the bright Hanbyul into the room. "Jason!" Hanbyul rolled his eyes and smacked the brownie bronze haired guy.

"I'm the hyung by the way, Hyoseok." Hanbyul said. Hyoseok rolled his eyes and pouted. Hanbyul chuckled and touched Hyoseok's head. "Appo!" Hanbyul took a seat next to Hyoseok, which surely made Yongjun pout. But no one realized it. The group, LEDApple was waiting for their turn to perform on Inkigayo stage for their new songs, Let the Wind Blow. Kyumin came in after that, returning from the washroom.

"Byullie hyung~~" Kyumin came to Hanbyul and quickly sat between Hyoseok and Hanbyul, pushing Hyoseok away. Hyoseok shrieked and hissed too. Kyumin just ignored the drummer and turned to the main vocalist. "Do I look old with this hair?" Kyumin whined. Hanbyul raised his brow.

"Why?"

"Because they said I'm aged!" Kyumin pointed to the door. Hyoseok and Hanbyul turned but the door was closed so no one there. Hanbyul turned back to the baby maknae.

"You just look like our little Kyuminie. So don't worry."

"Little whatever. You do look like 25 now." Yongjun said suddenly with deadly cold tone. Three of them turned to the leader aka the guitarist. Yongjun ignored their stares and turned to the mirror, checking his dusty brownie hair. Kyumin pouted and whined to Hanbyul. Hanbyul patted Kyumin's back while his eyes looked over Yongjun. He could sense something was off with that leader. Hyoseok took turn to comfort Kyumin. Hanbyul just smiled.

Kyumin got better when Kwangyeon came. Because those two were quite close and also shared the same room, Kyumin often relied on Kwangyeon. But Kyumin is the baby for all members. Hanbyul chuckled when he saw Kwangyeon and Kyumin were fooling around. Hyoseok fell into his own world. Hanbyul turned to Yongjun.

'What's wrong with him?' Hanbyul got up and went to Yongjun. He stood behind Yongjun. Yongjun who noticed a figure using the reflection was a bit shock to see Hanbyul behind him. "Yong?"

Yongjun stayed silent but both of their eyes were locked together, by the reflection. Hanbyul fell down his hands, touching Yongjun's shoulder. "Did you have a hard day, leader?" Yongjun softened his eyes and shook his head. Hanbyul gave a smile.

"LEDApple, backstage now." The staff called. Yongjun got up.

"Let's go now." Yongjun said. Hyoseok got up first and walked out the room. Kwangyeon and Kyumin still were fooling around. Hanbyu walked to them and caught both hands. He dragged them with him. Yongjun walked behind them, just biting his lips to see the closeness between Hanbyul and the other members.

 

 

They went down stage after the performance. Yongjun walked first, leaving the other behind. Hanbyul sensed the mood and followed behind Yongjun. Yongjun straight awy went to the washroom without being noticed he was followed. He entered one of the cubicle. Hanbyul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter