#Request: EmpireKids9 (Part 2)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Don't hate me, girl (Part 2)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance 

Main characters: Kim Dongjun [ZE:A] and Han Jaemi (OC)

Characters setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: An accident brought love to his heart. An accident brought hatred to her heart. He tried to fix everything for her. She hated him and wanted him to go away. He knew her heart and back off. But she realised she missed something...

 

At the hospital

“Hyunji!!” Jaemi called her name in happiness. Hyunji smiled.

“Here you’re. You know that I’m worried about you?” Jaemi smiled bitterly.

“I don’t have the gut to face you, like this.” Hyunji looked down to her arm. Jaemi snorted.

“That because of him! Oh, yup. How could you…” Hyunji cut her lines.

“He came to find me.” Jaemi snorted.

“He did some background investigation. Ah, I hate him.” Hyunji sighed.

“That’s the reason you refuse to go for rehab?” Jaemi looked at Hyunji.

“Part of the reasons. I don’t want him to do anything for me. I don’t want his money. I want him to feel guilty forever!”

Hyunji looked at Jaemi. “Are you trying to keep him around you? Or you fall for him?”

“What?! Yah, hell NO!” Hyunji chuckled.

“Babe, I’ll pay for the rehab. Just go, please.” Jaemi looked at her bestie.

“Yah, don’t. I don’t need rehab.”

“Jae, you want to be a pianist so bad, right?” Jaemi kept silent. Hyunji touched her hand.

“Please listen to me.” Jaemi looked at Hyunji.

“You want me to go?” Hyunji nodded.

“You must make your dream comes true. And the first step is healed your hand. Go for your rehab.” Hyunji said with a smile. Jaemi looked at her.

 

 

 

Jaemi agreed at last to go for the rehab. But she only agreed after ensure that her rehab was nothing to do with Dongjun. Hyunji assured her that she was doing the bill.

Jaemi was still staying in the hospital as her doctor said it was easier for her to do the rehab until her arm recovered. She was refusing at first because of the bills but the doctor assured her that her name is under the exception list.

(Note: exception list in my mind is the list for person live in poverty or an orphanage.)

Dongjun still visited her every day. Jaemi often ignored him but that guy still came. Hyunji could feel that Dongjun was falling in love with Jaemi.

 

One day, Dongjun came to the hospital with great news. He wanted to tell Jaemi but he stopped in front of the door when he heard the conversation between Jaemi and Hyunji.

“I never forgive that guy. I swear to myself!” Jaemi shouted. Hyunji looked at her bestie.

“Hey, everybody makes mistake, girl. You gonna be okay, just forgive Dongjun, eoh?” Hyunji tried to persuade her friend. Jaemi snorted.

“Yah, who’s your friend eoh?” Hyunji widened her eyes.

“You.”

“So why you’re protecting him?!” Hyunji kept silent.

“I hate him to death! Because of him, my dream to get into U Academy never gonna be true! I hate him forever!” Jaemi shouted again. Hyunji sighed.

“I can’t say anything more. I hope you don’t regret it one day.”

“I NEVER FORGIVE HIM EVEN THOUGH MY ARM IS RECOVER! I DON’T WANT TO SEE HIM; I WANT HIM TO DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT FOREVER!”

Dongjun swallowed his saliva. His face turned dark. He took a step backward.

She hates me, she want me to disappear.

“Sir?” A nurse made me turned.

“Yeh?”

“Do you want to enter?” Dongjun shook his head. He plastered a pale smile.

“Can you help me?” The nurse looked at me in puzzled mind.

 

 

 

Jaemi hummed some songs. Today she was very happy. Her doctor assured her that she’s doing great and her arm will be fully recovered soon. The doctor also said she could play piano again soon.

Jaemi got into her room. Hyunji was waiting for her. Jaemi plastered the sweetest smile of her for Hyunji. Hyunji noticed her over joy.

“Anything good happened?” Jaemi nodded.

“My arm gonna fully recovered soon!!” Hyunji smiled.

“And then, you’ll play piano again.” Jaemi nodded childishly. Hyunji chuckled.

“Ah, yup. I have another good news.” Jaemi looked at her bestie.

Hyunji gave her a smile, in fake happiness. But Jaemi couldn’t sense that.

“You got an offer.” Hyunji said.

“What?”

“U Academy contacted me yesterday. They said that you got offered to be one of the students.” Jaemi widened her eyes.

“WHAT?”

“I told them about your condition and they said that you’ll enter for the next semester. Your dreams gonna be true, girl.” Hyunji gave a smile.

“Are you kidding me? How…but…and…”

“Don’t ask me. Hey, wake up. Be grateful, miss!”

“Oh really? Yeay! I’m gonna be pianist! Yayyy!!!” Jaemi screamed out of joy. Hyunji chuckled a bit.

“It looks like you’re so lucky.” Jaemi didn’t pay attention on her words. She was too content about the news.

Hyunji walked out from the room as she excused to the ladies. She let out a sigh.

Sorry for telling lies, Jaemi. But I know this is the best. This is for your happiness…

 

 

 

The last day at the hospital

“Congrats, Jaemi. Your hand is fully recovered.” Hyunji said. Jaemi smiled brightly.

“Yeah, I feel great as I really can use my hand now. Ah, I can’t wait to play piano again.” Hyunji smiled.

“You will. And remember, one month to go for the academy.” Jaemi chuckled.

“I still can’t believe that. How…”

“Hey, you’re asking the same thing again.” Jaemi laughed. She zipped her bags.

“Then, what I should ask? That’s the only thing I wonder the answer these days.” Jaemi sat on the bed. Hyunji looked at her.

“No question about Dongjun?” That name made Jaemi twitched a bit. Hyunji didn’t notice that.

“Why I should ask about him? He’s just a coward. I think the guilty overtook him and he ran away just like that.” Jaemi rolled her eyes.

Hyunji sighed. “You still hate him?”

“Sooooo much! Did I need to mention over and over again?” Hyunji shook her head.

“Okay, let’s go.” Hyunji walked to the door.

“You go down first. I want to check if I left anything.” Hyunji nodded and left. Jaemi looked around, checking.

She stopped at the couch near the door. A memory snapped in her mind.

 

He was peeling some fruits. She snorted.

“Don’t you get it? I don’t want to see you, jerk.” He kept silent.

“Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter