#Request: Zh1912

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Love has no clue

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with light

Idol pair: JinBum/Bnior (JR and Jaebum of Got7)

Character setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: Park Jinyoung, the sweet flower boy who is actually the only son of mafia that is ruthless and coldhearted when comes to killing. His underlings always thought that their young master had no heart. But none would know what fate was written to oneself as one weird encounter could bring something that Jinyoung never felt before. Love. Im Jaebum is just a normal salaryman that is afraid of love because of his past failed relationship. Sudden encounter with his ex-lover made Jaebum did something out of context. Pulling a stranger to be his boyfriend. And that’s how fate and cupid played its role.

 

Jaebum was panicking as he saw someone familiar coming closer across the pavement. He felt his heart throbbed with jealousy seeing that someone was smiling and laughing together with another familiar person next to him. Out of nowhere, he felt small, embarrassed and his panic made him doing nonsense.

“Oh Jaebumie.” Jaebum froze when he was greeted. The hand in his hold also felt the same but more towards uncomfortable. “Who is that?” Jaebum blinked when the attention now to the guy who is the owner of the hand in his hold. Jaebum was panicked but he pulled himself together with an awkward smile.

“Oh, this is my boyfriend. Honey, this is Jackson, um you know the one I told you. And the other one is Youngjae, my friend too. A dongseng.” Jaebum was signaling a help towards the guy next to him. The guy looked at him for a while before turning to Youngjae and Jackson.

“Oh, my boyfriend here talks about you once. So you’re Jackson.” He held out his hand. “Jinyoung, his boyfriend.” Jaebum sighed inside when the stranger played along. He didn’t know when but before Jackson came closer, he managed to pull random stranger who stood near to him just now. He was relieved that the guy was willing to help him.

“I shouldn’t worry about you anymore, right Jaebumie? You got a good boyfriend here.” Jaebum smiled crookedly.

“Um, yeah sure.”

“Jaebum hyung.” The small voice beside Jackson made Jaebum turned. He took a breath as the guilty looks were shot at him. “I- I didn’t get to say sorry. I-” Youngjae's words were cut off.

“Why are you sorry?” Jackson asked. Jaebum scoffed lowly but then flashed a smile at Youngjae.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault. The real thing here.” Jaebum pointed to Jackson. He didn’t know where he got that strength but at the moment, he really wanted to lash out on his ex-lover. “He just decided to play around with me and you.”

Jackson shrugged. “I never love you to begin with.” Jaebum clenched his fist. Youngjae tried to stop his boyfriend from saying anything. Jaebum was about to say something with his red face and shaky shoulder in anger but a calming hand wrapped around his shoulder. He startled and turned to his side. A smile.

“Honey. Calm down, you have me don’t you? I love you and I will hurt whoever tried to hurt you.” Jaebum blinked; somehow deep inside of him was shaking with a nice feeling. His heart warmed at the words. Jackson involved with sharing contest with Jinyoung.

“Your boyfriend is cocky.”

“Do you want to scramble away first or after I give a punch on you?” Jinyoung said, sounding so mad. Jackson gritted his teeth; he was going towards Jinyoung just if not for Youngjae who pulled him quickly. Youngjae said sorry to Jaebum and Jinyoung as he pulled Jackson with him. The two left. Jaebum exhaled in relief and out of nowhere, his tears slipped from his eyes.

Jinyoung turned when the two guys were out of his sight. He noticed the stranger in his arm was crying. Unconsciously, he brought up his hands and wiped those tears. The stranger startled and backed away. “I- I’m sorry. I- I don’t know how- I’m- sorry.” Jaebum stuttered his words as he bowed down. “Th- thank you for helping me out.”

Jinyoung hummed. He looked at his watch and sighed. ‘I should just bail this task.’ Jaebum thanked him again in the midst of that and was about to go when Jinyoung stopped him. “I see you need someone right now? How about we go out and have fun?” Jaebum blinked.

“Eh?”

Jinyoung smiled his rare smile. “Well, I have nothing to do and as I’m your boyfriend at the moment, how about a date?” Jaebum blinked in surprise. A voice at the back of Jinyoung’s head was mocking himself. ‘Nothing to do. Funny, Jinyoung. Funny. You bailed your task because you’re bored. Way to go. Just wait for father’s wrath.’ Jinyoung shook his thought and raised his brow at Jaebum. “What you say then?”

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung for a while. He eerily nodded his head. He didn’t know why he agreed as well. Jinyoung smiled to see that nod and handed out his hand. Jaebum found himself blushing to the gesture and timidly took that hand. Warm.

Jinyoung led the way and somehow, they went on a cheerful and comfortable date even though they just knew each other.

 

 

“Park Jinyoung!” Jinyoung flinched when he entered his house. He sighed to himself and stood straight. “Where did you go? What happened to your mission? I received a call that he’s still alive.” Jinyoung didn’t look up.

“I wait for him near his apartment but he didn’t show up.” Jinyoung heard a scoff.

“You should know that he’s aware of people following him.” Jinyoung bit his lips. “I can’t believe you fail a task. I never teach you this.”

“I’m sorry father.”

“You’re banned from any task for a week. Go and reflect yourself. Remember, you’re the next leader. You can’t be swayed with anything else.” Jinyoung nodded.

“Understand, father.” He was dismissed after that. Jinyoung walked to the upstairs. The men around the house bowed as he walked to his room.

“Young master.” Jinyoung was greeted by his underlings at his room. He sighed.

“What are you doing in my room?”

“Young master, where did you go? We’re around the place but we can’t find you.” Jinyoung narrowed his eyes on one of the males.

“Not your business.” Jinyoung sat on the couch. “What happened to that target?”

“We managed to track him again. But master…”

“I know he banned me from any task in a week. I’m sure you all gonna work with Mark for a week.” The men groaned. Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Do you like me that much?”

“Mark nim is no fun.” Jinyoung chortled dryly.

“Hyung gonna kick your if he heard that.” Jinyoung stood. “Leave, I want to rest.” The men nodded and went out from the room. Jinyoung popped out his shirt button and let it down. Staring himself half-bared in front of the mirror, he looked at himself. He sighed afterward and his eyes fell on his hand. A tingling warm was still vivid on his skin. Small smile crept on his lips that are rarely curved up in sincerity. When he glanced at the mirror again, he frowned after he noticed he was smiling. ‘Did I just… duh, you’re just going along because you’re bored. So what was that?’ Jinyoung stared at himself closely and groaned. ‘Stupid thought.’

 

 

“Jaebum.” Jaebum turned and smiled a bit.

“Hey.” Jinyoung sat down in front of Jaebum. “Sorry. I need call you out and troubled you again.” Jinyoung shook his head.

“Never mind, we promised to be friends right? So friends should help.” Jaebum smiled. “They didn’t arrived yet?” Jaebum shook his head.

“I’m so irritated to this. Just why I work with someone that is closed Jackson and apparently he didn’t know his friend is the one who hurts me not the other way around.” Jaebum sighed. “Sorry.” Jinyoung smiled.

“No, it’s fine. He’s a jerk anyway.”

“Who is a jerk?” Jaebum and Jinyoung turned. Jaebum quickly got up.

“There’s no one, Daehyun ssi. You’re here.” Jaebum smiled. Jinyoung got up as well and gave a subtle nod to the new comer. Daehyun raised his brow.

“So you’re the cocky boyfriend?” Jinyoung gritted his teeth. ‘Just be grateful that we’re in a restaurant not in some sort of alley, or you already dead in my hand.’ Jinyoung flashed a smile.

“I’m Park Jinyoung.” Jaebum sighed in relief when he saw Jinyoung controlled his anger. He sat down Daehyun on his seat and he walked to get the seat beside Jinyoung. Soon enough, another guy came. Jaebum smiled at the sight.

“You’re here too, Yugyeom.” The cute guy smiled and sat beside Daehyun.

“I come with Daehyun hyung but I went to the washroom first. So you’re Jinyoung hyung, right?” Yugyeom flashe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter