#Request: KrisHan_Daughter

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Pain of love

Relationship:

Genre: Angst

Idol pair: HanRis (Kris and Luhan of EXO)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Loving your own brother is a pain and wrong. Becoming harder when he's just a pain in the , don't like you and insult you. That's for Yifan who loving his brother, Luhan more than a younger brother should...

 

"Wu Yifan!" Yifan jumped on surprise to hear the shout. He knew who is it. And he bet now, they're alone without the parent. The door burst opened and revealed a slender deer-like figure, innocent. Even said so, the eyes were sparked with anger. Yifan bit his lips, unnoticed.

"What the hell you're in the room right now?! You should clean the house right away, before mom and dad come back!" The shout. Yifan bit his lips harder. He hated the shout, the loudness, but he can't attack back. Not to the owner of that voice he loved so much. Yes, love.

"I..I-I'm trying to finish my homework, Luhan ge." Yifan stuttered. He noticeably trembled. The elder saw it but ignored it. He grabbed Yifan's collar.

"Out.to.clean.now." He said. Yifan nodded quick, scared of the elder. Luhan, his brother looked weak but the elder have strength in spite of his weak and fragile body. His face is just innocent and deer-like but all Yifan can remember is his anger. Even so, he still loved his brother.

Yifan walked slowly out of the room. Luhan crossed his arms in front of his chest, following Yifan. "Yah! Move faster." Yifan flinched and walked a bit fast. His legs directed to the kitchen.

"Kitchen, living room, my room and do the laundry. And, make food for me. Got it, idiot?" Luhan gave out the order. Yifan just nodded and emerged into the kitchen. Luhan moved his legs to the couch and switched on the TV. He got immersed into his little world.

Yifan bit his lips. He was doing the dirty dish. He felt sad, all sad and pain. Luhan never care about him as a brother. Since he knew world, he always heard Luhan's diss and insult on him. Sometimes, if Luhan got under stress, he will become his brother punching bag. It's hurt so much, to him who loved his brother. 

When the parents are around, Luhan didn't show his true side. Just kept smiling and appeared innocently in front of them. They rarely talked, and as the parents knew Luhan and Yifan are awkward together since Yifan was born, the parents never bother to say anything. What the parents didn't know, Luhan is actually bullying his own brother.

Contrary, Yifan actually loved his brother a lot. His brother who is abusive and insult him a lot, he just can't hate the other. He kept loving and loving, until he realised. He actually liked his brother a lot, loved him a lot, till it was more than just a brother. He, he loved his brother as a man, a man that he loved to be with. He knew it's sounded wrong and not even close to reality, but it is. He cared all about his brother. He can't say no whenever his brother commanded him to do something, or even taking the punch when Luhan needed to vent out his stress and anger. Because he cared, and he can't stand to see Luhan's suffer.

Yifan dried up his hand when he finished. He looked around, thinking is there anything he needed to clean. A bit sure, he walked out from the kitchen. "Living room." Yifan squeaked slowly and moved to get the vacuum cleaner. But his eyes catched Luhan. Luhan was sleeping on the couch. Yifan stopped his track and moved to the couch. He stood there, staring his own brother.

'Why?' Yifan questioned silently. He bit his lips. Luhan was peacefully sleeping. Just time like this, he can stare the other with peace and full of love. He never have the gut to stare the elder for long, afraid to be scolded. He just stared and stared, mesmerizing the face. He really wanted to feel to be loved by his brother, even just as a fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter