#Request: Siinii

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Sweet love

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance

Characters: Suho [EXO] and Lia (OC)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Suho, a famous student in his school. Lia, a lonely girl who is shy and awkward. What will happen when the two different persons crossed their path?

 

Suho entered the class. He walked to his seats while greeting everyone. His classmates always pleased to see him, moreover the girls. Suho, the famous student in the school is a sweet, kind, intelligent and athletic one. Everyone likes him; juniors adored him while the seniors acknowledged him. Teachers were proud of him and girls were fangirling over him.

But one thing everyone didn’t know, this famous student had an interest to his current seatmate. A lonely girl who is extremely shy and awkward, the name is Lia. If he didn’t listen to the name mentioned when they’re picking the permanent seat on their first day that year, he might never know her name because they never talked. Suho tried to talk with her but she always replied with a nod or shaking her head, extremely shy to utter any other words. The rest of the classmates were careless about Lia as they found Lia was no good with her shyness and that made her lonely without any friend.

Suho noticed, there’s no interesting thing on Lia. She’s just an average student who had a so-so but still passed score in each test. Not so pretty but still look good, moreover when she’s blushing. Suhoo smiled, maybe he’s attracted to how cute she looked when she shyly nodded to each of his words.

“Morning, Lia.” Lia looked down and nodded a bit. The long-like-curtain hair hid her face but Suho can tell that girl was blushing. Suho sat down. There’s no word exchanged as Suho knew, he needed to wait for a bit before talking to the shy girl again. Because if he talked constantly, Lia will just nod and look down even more. After a month, he learnt that know-how.

Just before he got a chance to talk more, the teacher already came in. Suho sighed inside. The class started once their attendance was taken.

The class just filled with the teacher’s voice introducing new topic to her student. Most of the students focused on the teacher while there’s some who are sleeping or playing games. Suho was taking important notes while focusing to the front. But some sounds coming from his side distracted the guy. Suho wrinkled when it sounded very similar to a hyperventilate breathing. His younger sister had asthma so he knew that sound very well. He turned and just got to see Lia was gripping her textbook and her cloth. She was sweating terribly and can’t breathe. Suho startled.

“Lia!” His voice made the whole class turned to him. They soon noticed the shy girl was hyperventilated. Suho quickly tried to help, as he knew a bit. “Lia, do you hear me?” Lia didn’t give any response but still struggling with her breath. Suho looked through her bag, trying to find a breather but found none.

“Someone go and call the doctor.” The teacher said and a student wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter