#Request: kakashilover (Part 1)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Only you (Part 1)

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with slight

Idol pair: 87line (Seungho and GO of MBLAQ)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: Seungho and Byunghee already have been together for a while. Both love each other and can’t stand to lose each other. But how could Seungho deal with Byunghee’s suspicious feeling when he get closed to Cheondoong?

 

Byunghee whimpered when his sleep interrupted by a rough kiss all over his neck. He lazily opened his eyes slightly.

“Seungho…” He breathed out the name. Seungho didn’t respond but kept abusing the reddening neck.

Byunghee titled his head a bit, preying away his neck from Seungho. Seungho’s breath hitched.

Just before Seungho could say his protest, Byunghee shut him up with kisses. Seungho just enjoyed it while his lover dominated the kiss. Byunghee trailed up his hand to Seungho’s . At the same time, Seungho dominated the kiss and nibbled softly on his lover bottom lips, asking for entrance.

Byunghee struggled for not giving up. Seungho just smirked and moved his hand to Byunghee’s thigh. His finger brushed through the awaken member and made it arouse. While Byunghee gasped to the sudden touch.

Seungho smirked and quickly inserted his tongue into the hot cavern. He explored every inch of it. Their tongue tangled together.

Byunghee can’t stop his moan from escaping his mouth. He can’t control it whenever his lover touched him in every way he could.

Seungho’s phone alarm interrupted their morning making out. Seungho reluctantly let go off Byunghee’s lips. Byunghee whimpered to the loss.

Seungho smiled. “Can’t continue more, we woke up late today.”

“But you managed to make me wake up…it’s hurt…” Byunghee whined. Seungho smiled.

“Let’s finish it off in the shower.” Seungho got up. Byunghee looked at his lover.

“Won’t we be late if…”

“No words.” Seungho pulled him up on his feet and started to attacked the swollen lips of him. Byunghee struggled to return the kiss. He wrapped his hand around Seungho’s neck, securing a support.

Seungho just led the way to the bathroom without breaking the kiss.

 

 

 

Seungho walked into the practice room. He found Cheondoong was in. Cheondoong turned when he heard the door opened.

“Ouh, hey hyung.” Seungho smiled.

“Hey. Practicing?” Cheondoong nodded.

Seungho put his backpack aside and done some stretching. Cheondoong just checked on his hyung through the mirror.

“Hyung, you came to practice for the dance battle or…”

“Dance battle. You too right?” Cheondoong nodded.

“Ouh, as hyung is here…can I ask? I got blurry memory on this part.” Cheondoong said and walked to the player. He played a part.

Seungho just looked at him. Cheondoong dance the part.

“Woah, I think you mix up the part.” Seungho said. Cheondoong wrinkled.

“Here, lemme show you.” Cheondoong nodded and walked to play the song again.

Seungho got the melody and danced the part. Cheondoong looked at it closely.

“You’re on the left side, so you should done the left leg.” Seungho said, instructed it precisely to Cheondoong. Cheondoong nodded.

“Okay…” Cheondoong tried the steps while remembering it.

“Got it?” Cheondoong nodded a bit.

“I think so.”

“Let’s start from the beginning.” Seungho said and Cheondoong agreed to that.

Both of them spent the three hour practice together. The others didn’t come as they got other schedule. Seungho just smiled and realised it’s fun to spend time with Cheondoong. Since debut, he was closed to all his dongseng but he never felt this close with them. Maybe they rarely left alone together. Most of his time, he’s with his lover, Byunghee.

Thinking of that guy, he missed him.

“Hyung. Let’s go.” Cheondoong called Seungho. Seungho looked up and nodded.

“Let’s go grab drinks and ice cream at the café nearby. I’m thirsty.”

“Are you buying, hyung?”

Seungho smiled. “I will treat you today.”

Cheondoong widened his eyes. “Chincha?”

Seungho nodded and pushed the down button. Cheondoong beamed. “Assa!”

Seungho chuckled.

 

 

 

Seungho and Cheondoong returned to the dorm together. They were laughing and eating their ice cream on the way back. For unnoticeable time, they kept talking over random things and somehow became more closer.

“We’re home!” Cheondoong said. Seungho just smiled and locked the main door. Cheondoong walked into the living room. Joon and Byunghee were in.

“Hi hyungs~” Cheondoong greeted. Both of them smiled to him.

Seungho appeared. Byunghee smiled to see him.

“Where were you both from?” Joon asked.

Cheondoong sat beside him. “Ouh, practice room. We went for practice as w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter