#Request: safezones

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Fight of jealousy

Relationship:

Genre: Drama with slight

Idol pair: 2Jong (Kai of EXO and Sungjong of Infinite)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: Eye for eye and tooth for tooth. Sungjong decided to pay of what his boyfriend, Kai has done. The one year boyfriend of his was too busy with his best friend, Taemin and recently became too touchy close with Kyungsoo. So exactly like the proverb people said, he got himself attached to his group member, Myungsoo and ignored his boyfriend.

 

Sungjong narrowed his eyes as he watched his boyfriend across the room. His arms were crossed too tight in front of his chest, angry. He was angry with his boyfriend. They’re rarely meeting because of busy schedules and going abroad so Sungjong was so anticipated meeting his boyfriend during year-end shows. But it seemed like his boyfriend didn’t think like he does. Because his boyfriend was stuck with his best friend all the time Sungjong arrived there. His group came a bit late because of traffic and most of the invited groups already arrived at the venue. He just managed to say short ‘hi’ to his boyfriend and the group mate when he arrived. And then his boyfriend kept talking to his best friend. Not to mention, the hand of his boyfriend kept resting on the person next to him, which the one that Sungjong didn’t really like recently, Do Kyungsoo. That hyung somewhat revolved into so much charming guy these days and Sungjong didn’t appreciate it with the fact that his boyfriend became too closed with him recently (Sungjong saw through fantaken pictures).

“Jongie?” Sungjong turned when someone called his name. Sungyeol was looking at him. “Food is here.” Sungjong nodded and told his hyung to eat first and left his portion as he wanted to go for the restroom. Sungjong got up and left, he was more hurt when his boyfriend didn’t take a glance at him at all. He walked away with more burning steams.

“Ah.” Sungjong knocked to someone when he came out from the door.

“You’re not looking forward.” Sungjong looked up just to find his handsome group mate.

“Ah, Myungsoo hyung. Sorry.” Myungsoo just nodded.

“Where are you going?”

“Restroom. Food is here.” Myungsoo nodded.

“I will keep your portion safe.” Sungjong smiled a bit.

“Okay.” Sungjong winked and left. Myungsoo just chuckled and entered the room. He went to his group and sat down. He looked around the waiting room and scanned the people inside. His eyes caught someone. ‘Huh?’

Sungjong returned a minute later. Myungsoo beckoned him to sit beside him. Sungjong smiled and skipped happily. As he went to the restroom, he was thinking to ignore his boyfriend all day long too. And to that, he decided to attach himself with someone so he already decided at the moment. His handsome group mate that undeniably can surpass his boyfriend’s handsomeness. Sungjong chuckled inside. If he’s going to get some revenge, he should take a very good partner in crime.

When Sungjong asked Myungsoo to help him with the chopsticks, he was kind of getting what’s the maknae had in his mind and Myungsoo is just willing to help. Oh well, he cared for Sungjong like his own brother so he didn’t like seeing his beloved dongseng’s boyfriend was flirting with someone else across the same room they’re in currently.

Well, an eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

“Aigoo. Are you that nervous for today’s performance? You’re spilling everything with bad-chopstick-handling.” Myungsoo commented as Sungjong kept missing the radish he was trying to get. Myungsoo took it for him and put in Sungjong’s plate. Sungjong grinned.

“Thank you, hyung.” The rest of Infinite just watched the two in questions but no one raised a voice. Myungsoo kept helping Sungjong and the maknae returned the favour with his best aegyo. When they done eating and assigned Sungyeol as the one who will clean (decided by a game of paper-rock-scissor), Myungsoo pulled Sungjong to sit beside him on the couch. Sungjong just followed and took the chance to sit as closed as possible to Myungsoo, as if he sat on Myungsoo’s lap if you didn’t look closely. Myungsoo s his arm around Sungjong’s waist and the younger didn’t mind but placed his head on Myungsoo’s chest even more.

“Are you trying to sleep, Jongie?”

“I don’t want but you’re too comfy not to be sleepy.” Myungsoo chuckled, dimples showing. He ruffled Sungjong’s hair. “You make me sleepier hyung.”

“Arasseo. Let’s play game on my phone, you can’t fall asleep.” Sungjong hummed and Myungsoo reached for his phone. Sungjong settled in more comfortable position and the two fell into their own world, giggling and battling over the game.

“Hey, Jongin.” Kai hummed as Kyungsoo who sat beside him nudging his arm. His talk with Taemin who sat on the other side of him paused. Kyungsoo hissed and pinched Kai’s cheek, pulling his face looking at a direction.

“Aw, that’s hurt!” Kai whined but stopped when his eyes fell on a direction, exactly on someone. He frowned.

“I think you’re ignoring him too much and he’s playing with his handsome friend instead.” Kyungsoo said. Kai furrowed his brow.

“Huh? I didn’t ignore him. I just talk with Taemin hyung because we didn’t meet for long and-” Kai winced. “That’s hurt, Taemin hyung!” Kai palmed his sore head as he hissed in pain. Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Don’t use me in your excuses. I have to agree with Kyungsoo tho. You ignored your boyfriend t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter