#Request: frostfire

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Fate is unexpected

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Drama

Characters: Goo Junhoe [iKon] and Nam Hayoon (OC)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Nam Hayoon is a pretty but cold girl with just few friends around her. Junhoe is a sassy diva, popular in the school. They don't go well together, until fate joined them to work for a pair group project.

 

Hayoon squinted her eyes as she was bumped by someone. She was cursing inside when she noticed the culprit. The sassy diva Junhoe. The male just gave her an annoying look and brushed his shirt off like there’s dirt after bumping to her. He just left like nothing happened. Hayoon bit her lips, annoyed. ‘That act-like-he-is-mighty stupid diva!’

“Hayoon ah!” Hayoon turned and smiled when she saw her friend, Mijoo.

“Oh, morning Mijoo.” Mijoo grinned and hugged her arm. “You’re going to class right?” Mijoo nodded. “Come on.” The two girls walked together to their class.

Mijoo was excitedly telling her about the weekend and Hayoon just smiled and responded a bit here and there. The girls walked into the classroom but another accident happened. Hayoon gritted her teeth when she saw the familiar build in front of her.

“Look at the front when you’re walking.” Hayoon glared as she heard that. The guy in front of her was fixing his uniform, acting like a neat-freak. Mijoo just glanced at Hayoon and then guy.

“Junhoe, you are at fault tho?” Mijoo questioned lowly. Junhoe scoffed.

“Whatever. Get out of my way, I’m in hurry.” Mijoo blinked and gave him a way. Junhoe huffed, scoffing as he mumbled about something in annoying tone. Hayoon turned glaring at the guy’s back. Mijoo noticed the angry aura quickly trying to calm Hayoon down. They entered the class with Hayoon’s bad mood. Mijoo tried to cheer her up and got a tiny accomplishment. They talked until the teacher came in.

 

 

After recess, the next period started. Hayoon and Mijoo seated at their place when the teacher came in. The male teacher smiled as he set book and papers in his hand on the teacher table. “So as you know from last week, I will give the pair assignment today and I will decide your pair for this.” The students groaned and made a bored face. The teacher just shrugged and continued. “When I call your name, come and take your copy of the guidelines and requirements for this pair assignment. Okay, Ha Junsu and Yoon Inna as one pair.” The mentioned name came forward. One by one student was called in pair.

Hayoon turned to Mijoo. “I hope we’re one pair.” Mijoo smiled and nodded. She didn’t care who will her pair but it’s better to do it with Hayoon as they’re best friend and neighbours too.

“Lee Mijoo and Im Kibum.” Hayoon blinked and turned to Mijoo. Mijoo smiled apologetically and got up to take the paper. Hayoon sighed. The teacher gave the papers to Mijoo and Kibum. He looked at the rest. “And this concluded that the last pair is Nam Hayoon and Goo Junhoe.” Hayoon frowned and looked at her teacher. She didn’t realize only her name and that diva name left.

“What? But, saem…” Hayoon tried to say something but her teacher cut her off.

“No protest, come here you two.” He said, looking at Hayoon and then Junhoe. A gruff heard as Junhoe passed Hayoon’s seat. Hayoon bit her lips as she got up and walked to take the paper for her. The two had a glare competition when they returned back to their seat. Mijoo looked at her friend worriedly. Once everyone seated down again, the male teacher cleared his throat. “This assignment is due in two weeks, so I hope you can do your best with your partner and please I won’t change the pair so don’t come and beg me for changes, thank you.” The teacher said. Hayoon groaned and took a glance at Junhoe few tables away from her. Junhoe gave a glare and stared at the paper boredly.

 

 

The last bell rang and the students were packing their bag to leave the class. Hayoon was talking to Mijoo when someone stood beside her desk. Junhoe. “Yah.” Hayoon turned and frowned.

“What?” Hayoon said without interest, turning away. The male rolled his eyes.

“I’m not doing the task with you.” Hayoon grunted.

“Do you think I want it?” Hayoon said, glaring at him. Mijoo just stayed silent, watching the two. Junhoe groaned.

“Then, let’s just do it separately.” Hayoon looked at him.

“That’s great!” Hayoon stood up. “Let’s go Mijoo.” Mijoo got up as well, following Hayoon to leave. Junhoe rolled his eyes, crossing his arm as watching the girls left the class. His lips tilted one side, mocking.

Mijoo looked at Hayoon as the two of them walked out from the school. Hayoon looked distract since earlier. The friend took a breath. “Hayoon ah.” Hayoon startled and turned to Mijoo. Mijoo smiled mildly. “Why you and Junhoe always fighting?” Hayoon groaned.

“Why would I know the answer? He’s the one who kept annoying me all the time.” Hayoon grumbled. Mijoo exhaled.

“That’s weird tho.” Hayoon turned to her.

“Exactly!” Hayoon sighed. “Let’s just stop talking about him.”

“About who?” The girls flinched and turned. Junhoe was standing a step away from them. Hayoon frowned.

“Why- What are you doing here?!” Junhoe rolled his eyes.

“Going home obviously.” Junhoe said in monotone. Hayoon bit her lips. Mijoo held her hand.

“I never see you used this road.” Junhoe looked at her and smirked.

“We don’t go home at the same time.” Junhoe said and walked to the front. “I met Kim sonsaengnim and he cruelly said the assignment needs to be done in pair. We had to do it together.” Junhoe furrowed his brow. “I need to pass this subject tho.” Hayoon puffed her cheek.

“You think I am not?” Junhoe groaned.

“Then, let’s just set a ing day to finish it all at once so we don’t need to meet many times.” Hayoon took a breath.

“Fine, this Saturday meet at the library sharp on 9.” Hayoon said in one breath and pulled Mijoo with her. “If you’re late, I will just leave.” Hayoon said strictly and left while pulling Mijoo. Junhoe frowned as he didn’t get to say anything as Hayoon already walked away.

“Damn that cold girl. Geesh.”

 

 

That Saturday, Hayoon arrived at the library, carrying her laptop. Finding an open space, she sat down waiting for the male. As she was texting someone, a figure stopped in front of her table. “I’m not late.” Hayoon looked up and then looked at her phone again.

“Ani, you’re late one minute.” Junhoe frowned.

“Damn, that’s not much tho.” Hayoon ignored him and opened her laptop, patting three thick books near her.

“This is the reference I found for our assignment.” Hayoon took out her paper. “I divide the task already. Just follow and we can get it done by today.” Junhoe frowned.

“Yah, Nam Hayoon. Calm down, I’m just arrived you know. Let me get some air.” Hayoon looked up to him and gave a glare.

“Whatever, but I want we did this all by today. By hook or by crook.” Junhoe rolled his eyes.

“I know.” He gritted his teeth and took Hayoon’s paper to look at the divided task. Hayoon didn’t look at him and quickly took one book. She opened a blank document on her laptop, another hand op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter