#Request: frostfire (Part 2)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Love is fate (Part 2)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Drama

Characters: I.M [Monsta X] and Nam Hayoon (OC), other Monsta X members

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and characters description: Nam Hayoon is the first daughter of Nam’s Empire owner but she’s not a type to flaunt her status as she decided to be low profile in her school and quietly graduated. But her dream wasn’t easily to be achieved thanks to a certain someone named Lim Changkyun or well known as I.M, one of the kingka’s group members that rules in her school. Without knowing each other, they met by fate one day outside the school and I.M asked her for help to be his 5-minute girlfriend which somehow turned into something more than a mere help…

 

I.M saw Hayoon next day. He noticed she looked different from usual. When he was closer, he saw the tired eyes. But he was careless and threw few hurtful words, just to attract Hayoon’s attention on him. “Hey, outcast. Enjoying your day as a loner?”

Hayoon ignored him. I.M smirked as he walked after her. “You have some guts left for ignoring me. I think you will last longer than those stupid previous targets.”

Hayoon bit her lips and stopped, gripping her bag’s strap tightly. I.M stopped a step before her. “Are you happy toying with people? Bullying people using your status, that makes your day huh?” Hayoon spurted out her anger. She had been thinking to just curse him or something since yesterday and somehow quite relieved letting it out. I.M stunned to her words and the students around them froze as well, murmuring about her braveness that labelled as stupidity.

“Well, I rule the school. And the other students are under my rule, including you.” I.M said frankly as he regained his composure. Hayoon was staring sharply into his eyes. I.M almost froze to that stare, he hated that flame of hatred burning in her eyes but he remained stoic. Hayoon gripped her bag turning her knuckles white.

“Stupid people does stupid thing thinking stupidly that their stupid status is everything.” Hayoon snickered as I.M stared at her disbelief. “Yeah, I’m talking about you and your friends.”

“Nam Hayoon! You know that you’re testing my anger?” I.M shouted. Hayoon smirked, satisfied to see I.M’s angry face. She didn’t think about the consequence of this but enjoying a little bit of her pride facing the guy.

“Oh yeah? So you’re angry now?”

“You just don’t-”

“Yes I did. I hate you so much because of you I can’t have a peaceful day anymore till I graduated. Because of you and your stupid pride. I hate you, Lim Changkyun.” Hayoon growled out and left. I.M was stunned. Those words turned him into an ice sculpture. His heart stopped to that one word, hate.

The students around were murmuring when I.M seemed lost after her outburst. They’re wondering why I.M let her go just like that.

 

 

“I.M.” Jooheon found him at the rooftop. He skipped all the class since the first period and his friends were concerned. The other six already got the news from the students about the morning incident and they searched for I.M on the recess time to know what actually happened.

“Hey, Jooheon.” Jooheon came to sit beside him.

“What’s wrong with you? You rarely come to the rooftop if you don’t have something serious happened.” I.M exhaled.

“I don’t know. I just want to come here out of sudden.” Jooheon looked at him.

“Because of this morning?” I.M looked at the other briefly before exhaling.

“The news spread already?” I.M questioned back. Jooheon stayed silent. “Maybe…maybe it’s about this morning.”

“What actually happened, I.M? Did you stop because of her real identity?” I.M shook his head. Jooheon blinked, their assumption was false. All of the six thought I.M stopped because he was reconsidering about her status. I.M took a breath.

“I feel something I don’t know.” I.M turned to Jooheon. “I don’t know what I feel but it’s about her.” Jooheon wrinkled.

“Huh? I don’t understand.” I.M looked down.

“I don’t know…it’s like…I feel bad to see her face after each our doings on her. I feel a tug inside here when she turned away with sad, broken looks. Just now, this morning, she said she hates me and that made me feel…empty? I…I don’t know what’s happening to me, Jooheon.” Jooheon looked at I.M closely.

“I.M, I’m not sure I should say this or not…but I think you started to like her.” I.M startled and looked up to Jooheon. Jooheon nodded. “You fall for her.”

“What? But- how? Why?” Jooheon shrugged.

“I don’t know. I’m just guessing, I.M. I never fall in love too so I don’t know. It’s for you to figure out. You can talk with the rest; they might have more convincing answers and reasons than me.” Jooheon said patting I.M’s shoulder, calling the rest to come. I.M stared at the spaces blankly.

 

 

Hayoon bit her lips. She was contemplating to tell her father about the bullying. She had enough; she couldn’t stand it any longer. Hayoon swung her legs to the locker, getting her handphone. She was giving a thought along the way in the morning periods and the other students just got on her nerves when they bullied her during the recess even without the kingkas’ presence. She did some crying after the recess and then decided to talk with her father after school ended.

Hayoon startled when she was stopped by someone few steps before her locker. She looked up a little, recognizing Shownu as the one who stopped her. She frowned. “What do you want?” Shownu smiled a little and gave her a piece of paper. Hayoon wrinkled.

“Don’t throw that, okay?” Shownu winked and left. Hayoon was dumbfounded and stared at the small paper in her hand. Hayoon ignored it as she fisted it into her palm and continued to walk to her locker. She stopped when a post-it stuck on her locker. ‘Please read the paper, it won’t harm you.’ Hayoon wrinkled and looked around; the message was written as if someone watched over her. Hayoon grunted and opened the small paper in her hand, reading.

‘Can you come to the main foyer? Please, don’t ignore this.’ Hayoon reread it few times before opened her locker, getting her bag and changed her shoes. She didn’t want to guess but she had a feeling she knew who the culprit is doing this stuff. Appearance of Shownu with this note made her suspicion grew stronger. And Hayoon chose to ignore this. She took another way to get out from the school (not passing by the main foyer).

“We can guess you will be here.” Hayoon startled when she noticed Kihyun and Wonho standing few metres from her, blocking the path. Hayoon grunted.

“Go away.”

“No, we can’t. We need to bring you there.” Kihyun retorted. Hayoon squinted her eyes.

“What games you’re trying to play now? Not enough toying me around?” Hayoon spat out. Kihyun sighed and Wonho shrugged as he looked at Kihyun.

“I told you we should actually let Shownu or Minhyuk guarding here.” Wonho said. Kihyun rolled his eyes.

“We can handle this. Come on, Wonho.” Wonho just shrugged once again before stepping forward together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter