#Request: oRAnGe

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Last hint

Relationship:

Genre: Romance

Idol pair: CAPJoe (CAP and L.Joe of Teen Top)

Characters setting: Idol

Story and character description: How CAP get L.Joe’s love when the latter kept being oblivious to all his hints?

 

CAP looked at L.Joe. That guy never noticed him. He can’t believe L.Joe never got the numerous hints he made just to let the guy know his feelings.

Yes, this leader is in love with that ‘prince’ rapper. CAP sighed when he thought of his feelings. He already liked him since the first time they met. But CAP thought that just an admiration to that handsome guy. But recently, he learnt that he loved the guy and wanted to confess. He gave out so many hints to L.Joe but that guy just too oblivious…

“CAP hyung.” L.Joe came to him. CAP raised his brow. Somehow, the scent of L.Joe made him blushed a bit.

“Neh? Anything?” CAP casually controlled his voice, not to stuttering. L.Joe smiled.

“We all think to fetch Changjo together. He almost done the exam.” CAP thought for a while. He just remembered today that maknae took college entrance exam.

“Ouh, well who’s going?” CAP asked while looking into L.Joe’s eyes. That guy smiled.

“Me and Chanhee, Niel can’t go as he have schedule soon and I don’t ask Ricky yet.” L.Joe answered CAP. The leader nodded.

“Arasseo. I’m going too.” L.Joe smiled.

“Okay hyung!” CAP just smiled back. L.Joe turned away to find Ricky. But to his bad luck, his legs hit the table and almost stumbled. CAP was shocked and grabbed L.Joe’s hand fast before the guy fell to the front. But he was using too much force, making L.Joe fell on his lap. L.Joe blinked in shock while CAP stunned when L.Joe landed on his lap. L.Joe looked up.

“Mianne hyung.” L.Joe said. CAP looked at L.Joe for a long time. Their eyes met. L.Joe looked back to CAP with a question.

“Hyung?”

CAP sighed. “Why you so oblivious?”

“Huh?” L.Joe blinked in confuse. CAP turned away and let go off L.Joe’s hand. L.Joe got up as he took that sign of CAP getting annoyed.

“I’m sorry hyung.” L.Joe once again apologized. CAP didn’t say anything and L.Joe left. CAP sighed again.

“What can I do now? All the care I give, attention to him, he never understand that. Can I just confess?” CAP asked himself. He wanted to confess but he can’t say the word. That’s the reason he started to give hints to that guy, hoped L.Joe will understand. But that guy just too oblivious!

 

CAP and the other arrived at the place. They can’t see Changjo yet.

“He maybe still in there.” Chanhee said. Ricky nodded to him. He sighed then.

“I want to take the exam too but…” L.Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter