#Request: Wandering_Lover

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Us

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with slight

Idol pair: MinJae (Minhyuk and Sungjae of BTOB)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Yook Sungjae is the typical popular nice guy in his school but no one knows that he actually has a devil-like personality except a certain someone from his class named Lee Minhyuk. Sungjae always until he cries ever since they’re freshmen. One day, a new transfer student arrives in their class and gets closer to Minhyuk, making Sungjae feels angry and damn jealous. That famous devil Yook Sungjae decided to make Lee Minhyuk as his.

 

“Oh, the weak mama boy is here.” Minhyuk walked with his head down. They’re almost reaching the school gate and none of students from his high school came from this path so no one had ever saw that popular nice guy from his high school, Yook Sungjae had always popped out of nowhere, teasing and giving him mocks everyday walking to the school. Sungjae would eventually tone down his harsh words when they walked through the gate but Sungjae kept bugging him all the way to the classroom. Minhyuk wanted to fight back but he had no courage to do so when Sungjae always had a comeback and Minhyuk will stumble on his words, can’t find something to win over Sungjae. The poor guy had to withstand the emotional pressure cause by the certain Yook Sungjae every day. And not even once after school, his tears didn’t flow down his cheeks when he closed himself in his own comfort zone, his bedroom. He hated his tears kept falling down but his heart was nowhere near to hate the person who caused the tears.

“Hey, you look so out of space. Getting tired after pleasuring people last night?” Minhyuk balled his fist. Sungjae laughed. “Ohh, don’t look angry. I know you work at a bar as- erm, you know what. You’re lucky I didn’t report you to the teacher.” Minhyuk bit his lips, trying hard to ignore him. It’s true he worked at a bar, but it’s not like the bar you imagined that gives out service for pleasure too. It’s just a simple bar, more like a modern street booth that calls you for soju and Minhyuk worked there as a part time bartender despite of his nice, nerdy look at school. Well, what do you expect when the business owned by his uncle that raised him since he was 9? Sungjae was still pestering Minhyuk with more hurting words but Minhyuk gave no to deal with him so the nerd just stayed silent until he seated on his seat. Sungjae walked to the last row where his seat was and began to chit chat with his group of friends. Girls were also coming to him, flirting which Sungjae flirted back. But his eyes never miss to take a glance to the certain guy few rows in front of him.

Lee Minhyuk. Sungjae’s breath was taken away every time he murmured or said the name in his heart. The nerd was ordinary if you looked at him once or two, but different for Yook Sungjae, he saw gorgeous behind the round framed of glasses when he first met eyes with Minhyuk back in their freshmen year. Both of them stood side by side when the first assembly for freshmen on their first day and Sungjae got to know his name from the nametag that day. The taller of the two also managed to know few little things about him – his classroom (from the assembly of course), where he’s living (Sungjae followed him back secretly on the second day of school and so happy to know they walked on the same path), his favourite food (based on frequency of buying melon buns in the cafeteria, Sungjae always watched Minhyuk’s whereabouts) and his Sunday routine which is jogging around the neighbourhood (Sungjae saw him accidentally, he swears) – after a month noticing Minhyuk in the first assembly. In short, Yook Sungjae had been crushing on Lee Minhyuk since the first day.

But he’s a weird one guy, or actually you could say stupidly shy. Sungjae really didn’t know how to approach Minhyuk and he couldn’t find courage to man up and talk to Minhyuk for 5 months crushing stalking the nerd. Sungjae didn’t tell anyone about his crush tho, he was afraid to get teased by it because he thought that’s not cool at all for secretly crushing on someone. While crushing over Minhyuk, his popularity rose and thanks to the puberty that likes him so much, he was growing up into a handsome guy earning himself more fangirls and even fanboys in a short time. So his name was well-known all over the school over his sweet, nice personality. Long short cut short, one day in the second half of his first year, when Sungjae was late for class and sprinted crazily, he bumped into someone none other than Lee Minhyuk, his crush.

“.” Sungjae didn’t realize he was cursing once he saw his crush under him. The impact was hard and the person bumped to him falling backward and pulled Sungjae to fall as well. Minhyuk blinked when he noticed who the person he bumped was.

“I- I’m sorry.” Minhyuk stuttered, cheeks blushing. Sungjae tried not to lose his cool but accidentally got angry to cover his embarrassed-self.

“Ugh, don’t you have eyes? Bumping to me, what a bad luck I have to day.” Minhyuk can’t help but showed hurt in his face. Sungjae was careless as he tried to calm his crazy heart and quickly got up without helping Minhyuk. He gave Minhyuk a glance. “Next time, wear a better spectacle that suits your eyes.” Sungjae jogged away as he realized he was late. At the same time, he couldn’t believe he finally talked with his crush.

And that’s how the stupid Yook Sungjae finally concluded; the only way he could talk to Minhyuk was by harsh words.

 

 

“Okay class. I was supposed to introduce the new transfer student before I started the class but he still needs to meet principal so I delayed it. But he’s here now, so I hope you guys will welcome him with warms.” The female teacher turned to the semi-closed door. “Come in, student.”

The girls began to whisper when they saw the handsome new student walking into the room, standing beside the teacher. The boys were nodding, some showed jealous over his handsome face but some were uninterested as the new student wasn’t a girl. The teacher cleared and the class fell in silence. The teacher gestured the new student to introduce himself. The guy bowed and flashed his smile that is so swoon-inducing.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, nice to meet you all. My name is Lim Hyunsik and I’m just moved here from Busan. Hope you can help me getting used in Seoul.” The guy grinned. The girls cooed when the new guy, Hyunsik stumbled cutely in between satoori trying to talk in Seoul’s dialect. The teacher just smiled and patted Hyunsik’s back.

“Okay, make Hyunsik feels at home okay my dear students? Oh, you can go and sit the empty seat beside Minhyuk goon.” Hyunsik nodded and walked to the empty seat. It was weird to have an empty seat in the middle of the class but he didn’t ask. Hyunsik flashed a smile and greeted his seatmate which Minhyuk greeted back, smiling. Sungjae didn’t like the smile Minhyuk gave the other. Minhyuk never smile to him tho. But well, Sungjae cursed himself because who’s to blame when he couldn’t get a smile from Minhyuk when all he did was mocking Minhyuk? Sungjae sighed.

The class was going like usual except now the class of 3-A-2 was having an even number of students. While Sungjae was keeping his eyes on the new student all the time, the recess bell rang. Sungjae’s friends called him to go for recess but Sungjae didn’t budge. His eyes were on Minhyuk who was talking to the new guy. “You guys go, I didn’t feel hungry today.” Sungjae said and his friends shrugged before leaving. Sungjae took a glance again at Minhyuk before standing up, walking to Minhyuk’s seat. Few students in the class saw that and watched over Sungjae’s act.

“Hey, new guy.” Sungjae’s hard tone echoed. Minhyuk gave a side glance while Hyunsik turned to Sungjae. He smiled.

“Yes?”

“Your name is Lim Hyunsik.” Hyunsik nodded. “I’m Yook Sungjae.” Sungjae tried to put his best smile, knowing people were looking. It looked crooked somehow when his inner side was just wanted to punch the light out of this new guy for being closed with his crush.

Hyunsik flashed his usual smile. Cheery weird dude, Sungjae said in his heart. “Hi, nice to meet you Sungjae.” Hyunsik heard some whispers around him and noticed the rest was watching. He turned back to Sungjae. “People take interest in you, Sungjae. I supposed you’re famous in this school?” Hyunsik frankly said. Sungjae smiled, almost smirking.

“I think so. My looks give me a way.” Sungjae glanced at Minhyuk. “So you’re talking with your seatmate. Look so happy, can I join?” Minhyuk wrinkled to the question but Sungjae didn’t say anything. Being the kind sweet one, Hyunsik nodded. Sungjae hopped on the empty table – the owner is one of his friends who was out to the café just now – and sat on it. Hyunsik smiled.

“So we’re talking about Seoul. I want to know some good places here and also how schools in Seoul differ from Busan? I need to get used and Minhyuk gave me so many good advices.” Hyunsik said and grinned. “So perhaps you can share your words too, Sungjae?” Sungjae flashed a smile and started to talk. Hyunsik listened to it well while Minhyuk kept silence all the times. He didn’t like it when Sungjae was there, talking because he hated to hear his voice, as if it was mocking him like usual even though right now the other was saying everything but mockery. Because at the same time, the nerd was longing for that voice, blamed his weak heart.

The recess was passed like a wind as Sungjae and Hyunsik talked, totally took off Hyunsik’s interest from Minhyuk. But it didn’t last when Sungjae went back to his place as the teacher entered, Hyunsik was talking with Minhyuk and this time was giving the other a hug around the shoulder for something that they whispered. Minhyuk was giggling and Sungjae had it enough. He was really, like really, really angry. The popular nice guy suddenly stood up in the middle of the class which startled everyone. Sungjae excused himself not feeling well and left the class with his things. Minhyuk didn’t glance back at all the way and Sungjae ruffled his hair as he walked away from the class, frustrated. Lee Minhyuk really made him do everything weird and now being the reason he skipped school for the first time.

“You will accompany me right?” Hyunsik asked when they’re packing their bag to go home. School’s over and everybody was going home. Minhyuk nodded.

“Yeah, I promised tho.” Hyunsik grinned and pulled Minhyuk by shoulder. Minhyuk just giggled and both of them walked out from the classroom. Somehow even though he just knew Hyunsik today, Minhyuk felt so comfortable with the new guy. The girls were looking at the new handsome guy but they’re giving weird glance when the new guy hung out with the nerd. Not that they despised Minhyuk but it’s just weird when the handsome guy chose the nerd instead of others.

Both of them walked together to the entrance and it’s the first time ever Minhyuk was with someone else not Sungjae who always came and bugged him. Hyunsik was talking over something and put his hand around Minhyuk’s shoulder. “So, Minhyuk ah. Do your eyes really need glasses?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter