#Request: lovelysky

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Proposal

Relationship:

Genre: Romance with slight

Idol pair: BaekChen (Baekhyun and Chen of EXO)

Characters setting: Sugar daddy AU

Story and character description: After the marriage failure as his wife cheated on him, the 40-years-old-divorcee Kim Jongdae wants to live in honesty. He wants to marry the young guy that he had been in love with, 19-years-old-student Byun Baekhyun. He started as Baekhyun’s daddy-long-legs and then became the younger’s sugar daddy. But he didn’t approach the young guy just seeking for ual pleasure. He’s sincerely in love with the younger once his eyes lay on the beautiful boy and he recently decided to propose the younger. But the elder is afraid that Baekhyun doesn’t love him as much as he does.

 

“Morning, baby.” The short black haired male sat on the bed next to the lying young guy. The young guy smiled lightly with heavy lidded eyes, still very sleepy. The elder male smiled adoringly and gave a sweet kiss on the cheek. “I need to go now, baby. Or I will be late for work.” The young guy pouted and pushed his eyes opened.

“Why so early, daddy? Can’t you stay longer?” The young guy whined as he pushed up his body, hugging the elder male. The elder just sighed.

“Sorry. There’s an important meeting today.” The young guy created some distance. The elder just smiled apologetically. “As I’m going for work, you’re going to the class, right baby Baeki?”

“Ahh, daddy! I told you my whole class today cancelled.” The younger groaned and pouted longer. The elder blinked before gasped.

“Oh, gosh. Sorry, I forgot about it baby.” The younger grumbled and pulled down his hand around the elder. The elder knew his baby is sulking. “Eum, then…you want to follow me? But the meeting will be long and I’m afraid you will be bored.”

“Fine, I will just contact Chanyeol or someone else to hang out.” The younger looked at the elder. “You will be late daddy if you don’t go now.” The younger said as he glanced at the clock. The elder exhaled.

“I’m sorry.” The elder gave a short kiss on the younger’s lips. “I will try to come home quick and be with you. Text me if you’re going out, okay?” The younger nodded. The elder caressed the smooth cheek lovingly before placing a sweet kiss on the forehead. “I love you, Baekhyun.”

“I love you too, daddy.” The elder smiled and left reluctantly. Once the door closed, the younger male sighed and reached for his phone on the nightstand. His caramel bang was falling down in messy way covering his eyes. He dialled a number and waited for few rings.

“Hello, Kim’s brat.”

“Shut up, Chanyeol. I’m not in the mood to bicker with you.” Laughter on the other line made the caramel haired guy grimaced.

“I bet your daddy leaves you in the apartment again eh, Byun Baekhyun?”

“You know it right, don’t ask. So, where are you? Let’s go out for fun. I will die in boredom if I stay in this apartment longer.” Baekhyun sighed as he got up from the bed, completely . Baekhyun closed his eyes for a while as he stood straight. “Ugh.”

“Are you sure to go out? I think you…unable to move or something today?” Baekhyun cursed and Chanyeol laughed again, loves to tease the other.

“Chanyeol, can you stop laughing like freak?”

“Okay, fine. Actually I’m on my way to the apartment. I have matters to tell you, we will go out a bit later okay? At least after you’re okay with your .” Baekhyun growled as Chanyeol snickered and his tone was full of tease.

“Fine. You know how to come in by your own in case I’m showering.” Baekhyun walked and reached for a robe. He ended the call and placed his phone on a drawer before entering the luxurious bathroom, cleaning himself.

 

 

“What do you think, Kyungsoo?” The assistant smiled.

“It’s a nice proposal, sir. Better be honest.”

“Rest assure, Jongdae. You’re so stiff you know that?” The black haired male turned to his cousin.

“Aish, you know why Joonmyeon. This is really getting into my nerves. I don’t want to lose him.”

“You won’t, Kim Jongdae. He will accept your proposal. I bet my whole fortune for this.” Jongdae bit his lips.

“But…Joonmyeon, Baekhyun is such a young guy. I’m afraid he doesn’t love me enough to agree marrying me…”

“But you don’t want to lose him at all, so better propose him earlier Jongdae. I’m sure he will like it. Right, Kyungsoo?” The assistant nodded.

“Yes, sir. Baekhyun ssi loves you, he will say yes.”

“But he-”

“Ugh, Jongdae. Just shut up and believe in Baekhyun a bit. Now, let’s started working for your own-made dinner.” Jongdae bit his lips and nodded lightly. He tried to stay calm even though many things ran through his mind. Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon helped Jongdae to cook for the dinner tonight. An important day for him. He decided to propose Baekhyun for real tonight. He didn’t want to delay anymore (after getting scolded by Joonmyeon for his dilemma), so he took today as D-day.

 

 

“What?!” Baekhyun almost spurred his drink. Chanyeol grimaced and looked around, apologizing for his friend’s loudness. They’re out for lunch after Baekhyun was ready to go out. Chanyeol had opted to tell Baekhyun that something he mentioned before over the lunch so now the two were talking about it. “Where did you get this news?”

“You know Sehun?” Baekhyun stayed silent for a while and nodded after that. Chanyeol cleared his throat. “He was out with his ‘daddy’ two days ago and saw Kyungsoo hyung coming out from a jewellery shop. He’s carrying a small bag and Sehun knew that bag either bag for bracelet or ring.”

“Well, maybe it’s Kyungsoo hyung’s. I remember he said he had someone.” Chanyeol groaned and flicked Baekhyun’s forehead. “Yah, that’s hurt.” Baekhyun hissed.

“Kyungsoo hyung wore a ring already, don’t you remember?”

“So what? Perhaps that new ring is for his marriage with his partner.” Chanyeol sighed.

“He’s not that wealthy guy, bro.” Baekhyun laughed over it.

“Stop thinking weirdly. Why would daddy buy a ring for me? I never ask.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol shrugged.

“Well, maybe he decided to change his status with you.” Baekhyun wrinkled. Chanyeol nodded. “Yeah, quit being your sugar daddy and be your boyfriend or husband, who knows?” Baekhyun looked everywhere but Chanyeol’s face as his cheeks painted pink. Baekhyun quickly slurped his drink, trying to cool down himself. Chanyeol grinned sheepishly, loving the colour of Baekhyun’s face. “You like it, don’t you?”

“Shut up.” Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol after that. “You’re playing a joke on me, right?” Chanyeol smirked.

“Nope, I’m saying the truth.”

“Yah! I’m serious, Chanyeol!” Chanyeol laughed before taking a deep breath and changed into serious mode again but failed. Baekhyun bit his lips. “I hate you!” Chanyeol frowned.

“Hey. Hey, I’m not lying, serious. You can ask Sehun for the truth.” Chanyeol pulled out his phone and tried to contact Sehun. Baekhyun stopped him. The two friends looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter