#Request: Wandering_Lover

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: The Hot Kingka and his Nerd Tutor

Relationship:

Genre: Romance

Idol pair: WonTaek (Leo and Ravi of VIXX)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Kim Wonsik aka Ravi, the well-known good looking with hot and y body Kingka that also infamous troublemaker in his school. He had been failing his test again and his teacher had decided to give him a peer tutor who happened to be the nerd Jung Taekwoon who wore big glasses and went around with his books. Ravi despised Taekwoon for his looks and also becoming his tutor, so he bullied the nerdy. But who would ever expect the nerd Tutor had a charm that captivated the wild Kingka and tamed down the beast?

 

“What?! You can’t be serious, Mr. Lee.” Ravi widened his eyes as he sprang up from his seat, towering the sitting Chemistry teacher of his, Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee looked up at him. Apparently, this only one teacher didn’t scare of whatever troublemaker Ravi will do. The only teacher could talk to Ravi, as he’s Ravi’s homeroom teacher (and uncle outside the school).

“What of what? You promised me you won’t fail the test and yet you fail it. And I live up my promise to set up you a tutor so my poor sister won’t have a son that fails his high school, thank you.” Ravi growled and fell back on the seat in front of Mr. Lee. “Anyway, you like it or not, your tutor is on his way right now.” Ravi glared at him. The teacher just shrugged. The silence fell on both of them before the staff door pushed open by someone.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Mr. Lee. You call for me, right?” A soft voice heard from behind. Ravi didn’t wait to turn and see who was behind him. The kingka scoffed as he recognized the guy behind him.

“Yeah, I called for you. I ask you to be a tutor before, right?” The student nodded. “So, you have a student now. Here he is. I think I don’t need to introduce him. You know him.” The student’s eyes fell on the sitting guy in front of the teacher. He blinked. Ravi growled.

“Really, uncle? Can’t you have a pretty girl or better that this nerd?” Ravi grumbled under his breath. The tutor just stared at him expressionless.

“I’m Jung Taekwoon, if you don’t know my name.”

“Even if I don’t know, I don’t want to know.” Ravi ran his eyes up and down upon Taekwoon. He grimaced. “Nerd. I know you’re a nerd they’re talking about.” Mr. Lee groaned at the back.

“I’m sorry, Taekwoon goon. This brat, well you know he’s rude and jerk. Don’t mind his word…I hope you will teach him because he DESPERATELY needs to pass the upcoming exam.” Mr. Lee stretched the word there. Ravi snapped at his uncle.

“Uncle!” Mr. Lee shrugged. Taekwoon nodded at the teacher.

“I will try.” Ravi turned at Taekwoon.

“I’m not agreeing with this!” Mr. Lee scoffed.

“You agree or not, Taekwoon is your tutor and you will learn with him after class everyday at your house for two hours. I will make sure you follow this or I’m not hesitated to make your life worst, Kim Wonsik. And the lesson started today.” Mr. Lee firmly and Ravi grunted in defeat.

 

 

“So why you get called, Ravi? Another detention for trouble you did?” Hongbin, one of Ravi’s two best friends asked when three of them were down for lunch. Ravi rolled his eyes.

“Worse than that.” Ravi grunted and bit his burger. Hongbin raised his brow.

“What makes my Wonsik so grumpy today?” The other friend, Hakyeon said while ruffling Ravi’s hair. Ravi growled and stared at the other. Hakyeon just grinned and bit his bread.

“Just tell us what happen, Ravi.” Hongbin said. Ravi sighed.

“Mr. Lee called me because I fail the last test and he unbelievably put a tutor for me. Geesh.” Hongbin and Hakyeon looked at each other before laughed out loud. Ravi frowned and knocked the two’s head. “What the hell?!”

“You? Tutor? That’s funny, man.” Hakyeon said in between his laugh. Hongbin a deep breath.

“Who is the unlucky one to be your tutor duh?” Hongbin paused. “The tutor must be one of the excellent student. Um, the pretty Sojin from the next class? Or the famous smart Yura?” Hongbin listed the name that had snatched the top 5 list in the whole school.

“It’s a dude, thank you.” Ravi said indifferently. Hongbin and Hakyeon looked at each other.

“Your enemy, Kai?” Ravi shook his head when Hakyeon said the guy in the third position.

Hongbin wrinkled. “Who’s left? Kai the third place, Yura the second, Sojin is the forth…”

“Hyunsik is the fifth…erm, the first one is the nerd right?” Hakyeon continued. He looked at Ravi. “The nerd?”

“Yeah, yeah. My stupid uncle chose the top one to be the tutor.” Ravi said as he rolled his eyes, still annoyed at the fact. Hakyeon and Hongbin were fallen beyond shock.

 

 

The first time tutoring wasn’t a pleasant memory. Ravi didn’t listen and refuse to learn which Taekwoon can’t do much. And the next day, Ravi chose to bully Taekwoon at school because he didn’t want to have another lesson with Taekwoon so he chose to torture the guy to make him refuse to be his tutor.

Ravi purposely bumped his shoulder to Taekwoon’s when he saw the nerd walking in the hallway with stack of exercise books. Ravi assumed he was collecting his classmates’ works and going to submit it. The books scattered on the floor. Taekwoon sighed as he picked up the books one by one. Ravi growled. “Serve your right.” Taekwoon stopped and looked up. Ravi blinked, startled with a deep gaze shot by the latter. But he snapped and grunted. “What are you glaring at? Don’t try to make me angry!” Ravi shouted. Taekwoon exhaled and continued his job picking the books all by himself, knowing Ravi won’t help anyway.

“Idiot.” Ravi frowned when he heard soft mumble from Taekwoon. From yesterday’s first lesson, Ravi took notice Taekwoon was fond of mumbles and his voice was always soft (that Ravi not scared of it). But Ravi also noticed Taekwoon had frankness in his word beside his guts.

“What did you say?” Ravi asked.

“Nothing.” Again, a soft voice came out like a whisper. Ravi scoffed and kicked the new stack Taekwoon made as he collected the scattering books. Taekwoon frowned but didn’t say anything.

“You’re so annoying stupid nerd!” Ravi growled and left. Taekwoon turned to see Ravi’s leaving before collecting the book again.

 

 

The recess bell rang. Hakyeon came at the door to fetch his friends to the café together. “Let’s go to eat!” Hakyeon said and pulled the two with him. Along the way to the café, the girls at the hallway were sending Ravi flirty looks and smiles. Ravi didn’t really care, so used to this situation. In spite of being troublemaker kingka, he’s also the handsome and hot kingka made him became sworn enemy to the smart handsome Kai because of his popularity among girls. That excellent student often picked up a fight, mostly word fights (because Ravi is stronger than Kai).

As Ravi ignored the admiration from the girls, his eyes caught a familiar figure. Ravi groaned inside as his head swirled a new idea of prank. While he was thinking, a girl came in front of the three friends. “Oppa, have this coffee. I made it myself.” Ravi looked at the girl. A junior, he thought. Ravi flashed a smile that made every girl swooned as he took the cup.

“Thank you.” He winked to her. Hakyeon and Hongbin just shook their head when Ravi flirted with that poor junior. The girl returned to her group of friends and squealed excitedly because of the wink. Ravi stepped forward sipping a little of the coffee. He grimaced as he didn’t fond of bitter coffee and wanted to throw it. Ravi smirked as an idea stuck in his mind. Hakyeon and Hongbin wrinkled when Ravi walked fast like chasing something.

“Hey, Ra-” Splash. Everybody in the hallway blinked and silenced by the sound. Hakyeon furrowed his brow while Hongbin frowned.

“Oops, sorry. It just slipped from my hand.” Ravi said cockily with a smirk tugged on his lips. The male who now drenched with coffee, turned slightly and gave Ravi a look. Ravi again blinked startling to the deep look. Not to mention the dripping coffee from the bang that covered the forehead, Ravi felt something inside hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter