#Request: Yuosux

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Choose

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance with some fluff and angst

Main characters: You (Kang Hana), Kim Myungsoo [Infinite] and Lee Byunghun [Teen Top]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: An ex-boyfriend who is cheated on you came rolling to you and want you back. But when another hot guy chased you, who will you choose?

 

At S High school

You walked in faster pace. The guy behind you kept chasing behind. You bit your lips and kept ignoring the guy’s call. Without realizing, you bumped to someone at the corner and nearly to fall. But luckily that person you bumped caught your hands. While balancing your body, you felt your another hand caught by someone else.

“Hands off her.” The stern voice gave shiver down to your spine. You turned to the voice owner, the one who chased after you just now. The other person snickered.

“I think it’s you who should let go off her hand. Hana isn’t yours anymore, Myungsoo.” You blinked and turned to the other guy.

“She isn’t yours either, Lee Byunghun.” Myungsoo said with a piss off tone. You sighed inward. Byunghun tugged your hand, wanted to pry off your hand from Myungsoo. But the other’s grip was strong. Now you have been pulled by both of them.

“Stop messing around, Kim Myungsoo.”

“I won’t. Hana is still my girlfriend.”

“Says who’s cheating on her before?”

“It was a mistake!” Myungsoo yelled.

“I don’t think a playboy like you did that kind things called mistakes.” Byunghun said in mocking tone. Myungsoo bit his lips and shot Byunghun a death glare. Their pulls were getting stronger. You were in rage.

“Yah! Hands off me! You’re pulling me like a rubber band!” You yelled out loud, attracting the others to look at three of you. You simultaneously gave fierce gaze on both of them and tugged away your hands. Both who were stunned let go off your hands easily.

You walked in front, avoiding to be between them. “Hana yah..” You put up your hand, making both stopped.

“Let me alone, please.” You said softly and turned away. Both were taking steps to you but you quickly said.

“Don’t follow me unless you want me to hate you forever.” They stopped. You walked away and left them behind. Reaching to the school quiet place, you took a seat at the bench. Slowly the tears fell.

“Why it becomes like this…” You sobbed lowly. The memories came to you one by one.

 

 

 

“Hanana~~” You turned and smiled. Your handsome and romantic boyfriend was making his way towards you. You yanked his arms as soon as he sat beside you.

“Myungie~, I miss you.” You chirped. He smiled charmingly, which always succeed to melt your heart.

“I miss you too, my Hana (only one).” You beamed to his sweet words. Myungsoo took out something from his pocket. “Here, gift for our monthsary.”

You widened your eyes. “Ouh the bracelet that I want!” Myungsoo smiled and pulled your hand. He put it on you. You were speechless and just watched him silently putting on the bracelet for you.

“Myungie…”

“I do said that I will give you anything you want right?” You smiled.

“But, the money…”

“Don’t worry at all. I love you more than my money.” You chuckled.

“Myungie.” Myungsoo smiled and pecked on your forehead. You smiled shyly.

“I love you, Kang Hana.” You smiled and pecked on his cheek as a reply. Myungsoo smiled and intertwined the fingers.

“I hate the facts we have some classes after this. I want to spend more times with you.” Myungsoo said. You pouted and nodded.

“Me too.” Myungsoo smiled. He leaned in and captured your lips. You blinked and the tiny pink shaded your cheeks. Myungsoo gave a short kiss before pulled away.

“Love you too much, mushie muchie.” You giggled at him. Myungsoo pinched your cheeks. You whined.

“Myungie~, appo!”

“I will cease the pain~” Myungsoo leaned and kissed the both cheeks twice. You blushed to the sudden. Myungsoo just let his smirk on, which you found he’s hot with that.

“I need to go now. See you after school, I will walk you today.” Myungsoo said while getting up. As your hands still clinging to him, you stood up together. You pulled your hand and faced him. Myungsoo held your hands.

“Love you so much. Going first.” Myungsoo gave a small peck and walked away. You just looked at his steps sadly. It was always like that, during the short recess they only met quickly for a while. Myungsoo’s class was on another building, so he needed to go quickly back and forth. But he never failed to come every day.

Just after school, Myungsoo was picked up by his driver, making it’s hard for him to walk you home. He wanted to give you ride but he didn’t tell his parents about you and him yet, so he can’t bring you together.

You walked to your classroom with a happy face.

 

On the other side, Myungsoo stopped somewhere before reaching to his class. He went to the dead end of a lonely corridor. Someone was waiting for him.

“You’re late.” Myungsoo drew his famous smile.

“Sorry, need to go there for a while.”

“I hate the fact that you’re still with her.”

“Don’t worry, Jiyeon ah. I’m honest with you, not the others.” Jiyeon chuckled.

“Well, we’re owned by each other. Even you have hundreds of girlfriends, you’re mine. Remember that.” Jiyeon said. Myungsoo caressed the smooth cheek of the girl.

“Of course, they’re just my plaything. I’m all yours.” Jiyeon smirked and pulled him closer. Myungsoo let his hand down to Jiyeon’s waist. Jiyeon pulled Myungsoo’s tie and twirled it around her hands, making Myungsoo’s face drawn closer to her. The breath of them were fanning each other. Jiyeon’s finger touched the lips of him.

“This is forever mine.”

“Yes, angel. Yours.” Jiyeon smiled and Myungsoo pulled her into a kiss. Long one and breathless. The hands roamed around and they had times of making out there, the sound echoed along the lonely corridor.

But not to their notice, there’s one person saw the scene.

Lee Byunghun.

 

 

 

You walked along the corridor after the class. Your boyfriend will be waiting at the gate. While walking, you heard footsteps from behind, following you.

“Hana.” You heard someone called you. You turned and saw the famous guy, Lee Byunghun. He drew a smile. You just looked at him.

“You…know my name?” You said dumbly. Byunghun smiled.

“Well, we’re in the same class last year. So I do know your name.” Byunghun said. You just nodded while thinking over the statement. You didn’t really remember about that.

“Hana ssi.” You looked at him. “I just say this things because I do care about you and I don’t like the fact that you will hurt if you kept being with him.” You raised your brow.

“Wh-what?” You said. Byunghun took a breath.

“Break up with Myungsoo, he cheated on you.” Byunghun said. You widened your eyes.

“Who are you to say bad thing like that about him?!” You snapped. Byunghun looked at you.

“I just warned you, Hana. Open your eyes. Kim Myungsoo isn’t like how you know him now. The real him is such a jerk that play other girls’ feeling.” Byunghun said and left. You clenched your fist.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter