#Request: fangirl980922

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Always look at you

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Angst

Characters: Seo Inguk (Yoon Yoonjae) and Eunji [Apink], Raina [After School]

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and characters description: Eunji, a normal student who loves to look at Yoonjae, the famous hottest student in the highschool, in every chance she had. She never has the courage to confess because of his well-known high taste on his ideal girl plus the secret she had been keeping for the whole time. When the rumours of Yoonjae dated a senior, Eunji was broken...

 

Eunji held her growling stomach. She sighed as she mumbled under her breath. ‘Why I have stomach ache suddenly…’ Looking around, she noticed her teacher wasn’t coming yet as the bell didn’t ring yet so she rushed out from her classroom, walking to the toilet at the end of the hallway. Like usual, she will pass by that classroom. While enduring her stomach ache, she glanced into the mentioned classroom. Found the face she searched for, she smiled a bit. That handsome face wearing spectacles, he looked focus on his book like usual. Eunji just smiled and quickly left as she can’t hold her pain any longer.

“Hey, are you okay?” Eunji met her best friend, Raina in the toilet.

“Oh, hi Raina. I’m fine, just normal stomach ache, don’t worry.” Raina nodded as Eunji left into one of the cubicle.

“Meet you later, Eunji!” Raina said and left to her own classroom.

Few minutes later, Eunji came out from the toilet and walked passing the same classroom again. The teacher already came in and started the lesson. Eunji’s eyes found the same guy again but this time someone waved a hand to her, distracting her. Eunji noticed her best friend. They exchanged a smile before Raina pointed to her wristwatch. Eunji blinked and looked at her watch. She almost gasped and left quickly after taking a glance at the same guy again. Even though she realized she’s late and going to be punished by her scary Mathematics teacher, Eunji can’t escape from the need to see him even for a while. Eunji smiled to herself.

‘I will always look at you…’

 

 

“How’s Maths just now? Did you get punished?” Raina asked as she and Eunji walked home after school. Eunji smiled and grinned sheepishly. Raina shook her head and looked at Eunji. “Why you love to look at him?” Eunji shrugged.

“Dunno. Well, you know he’s attractive and handsome. But other than that…for me, his face gives me some feelings that lifted my mood and day.” Eunji said. Raina grinned.

“You like him, isn’t it?” Eunji blushed. Raina chuckled. “Just tell him already. You have been looking at him for almost two years now.” Eunji shook her head quickly.

“No, no. I can’t. He’s like a prince in this school and I’m just a mere girl. I’m not pretty or excellent student. And…well, he has a high taste on girls, remember?” Eunji said, reminding Raina about last year incident where they were in the same class as that guy and a pretty senior confessed to him but he rejected her clearly by telling her his ideal girl. Raina sighed.

“I know that. But if you don’t try then you don’t know the result.” Eunji shook her head again.

“No, I don’t want to put myself in danger. Apart from getting his rejection, I’m scared of his crazy and scary fans.” Eunji chuckled at her last word. She knew she only could see him from f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter