#Request: bEmine0768

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: A little step to you

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance

Main characters: You (Joo Sooyoung) and Lee Donghae [Super Junior], Cho Kyuhyun [Super Junior], Yoo Rina(OC)

Characters setting: Highschooler

Story and character description: Through dance, two persons fall in love. Through dance, they show their feelings. Through dance, they confessed…

 

One day, Kirin Performing Art Highschool…

You stopped at the dance room when you heard a song. You raised your brow.

‘Is there someone in?’ You walked closer to the door and peeked in. You spotted a guy who was dancing a hip hop style. You looked in awe.

It’s him. The amazing student in dance, from Class A. Lee Donghae.

You really liked him when he was dancing. He always shone through his dance. You admired him.

But this guy have a bad attitude. Prince disease.

He stopped dancing and sat on the floor while looking at the mirror. He smirked.

“I’m always the best, nothing to worry.”

You rolled your eyes to his words. You walked back a bit.

“Auch!” You yelped in shock when your head hit something.

“Aish.” You couldn’t access what was happening when someone pulled your hand away from the dance room.

Donghae raised his brow when he heard a sound. He got up and walked to the door. He opened it and looked around. He raised his brow.

“Just what it is?” Donghae shrugged and closed the door.

You pushed away the hand that covered your mouth. You turned around and saw the person.

“Geessh. You’re lucky not get caught by him.” You snickered.

“Just why you suddenly stood there? I was shocked, pabo.” You flickered his forehead.

“Haishh…” He hissed. You smiled.

“Khaja, Hyun.”

“Arasseo, Princess Soo.” You chuckled to Kyuhyun’s words.

Both of you left the school together. Kyuhyun looked at you.

“Why you always admired him duh?” You turned to him.

“What?”

“You always fixed your eyes on him whenever you saw him dance, and I knew you really liked to see him, dancing. Ouh, wait, you like him?” Kyuhyun blurted out. You widened your eyes.

“Mwo? Aniyeo! I just love to see his dancing, you know well right? He’s the best dancer in our school.” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Whatever.” Kyuhyun stayed silent for a while.

“Ouh yeah, are you joining the dance contest or not?” Kyuhyun asked. You raised his brow.

“Huh?” Kyuhyun facepalmed himself.

“Don’t you hear our teacher said just now?” You blinked. Kyuhyun sighed.

“Aish, this girl…we will be having a dance contest next month. Open for all students, it’s for the school festival.” You just nodded.

“What’s the deal?”

“It’s freestyle, any dance genre also can, but there’s an interesting rule.” You raised your brow. Kyuhyun smiled.

“The competition is in duo or pair. But the pair is determined by the judges.” You wrinkled.

“How?”

“If you registered your name, they will collect all the registration and sorted the pair randomly. It will be announced three days after the closing date. And if I’m not mistaken, contestants have 3 weeks to practice.” Kyuhyun explained.

You looked at him. “You? Join or not?”

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I asked you first.”

You tapped your chin while walking a bit in front of Kyuhyun. “It’s too random and maybe we can’t be a partner.”

Kyuhyun shrugged. “Well, it depends. Let’s hope we could be a pair or we get a realiable pair. How’s it?”

“Okay, I’m in. I hope we will be partner.” You said. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

 

You and Kyuhyun already registered for the competition the next day. They already prepared the song for them and started to practice it. It was two songs, as preparation if they didn’t get paired. As both of you already knew each other well since primary school, you and him could master the steps quickly. Like people said, you and him were harmonized together.

 

Then, the time for the pair announcement came. You and Kyuhyun walked to the board and searched for each other name. You saw his name.

“Hyun, you got num 24.” He looked at your fingers. He looked for your name also.

“Err, Sooyoung.” You hummed as a respond.

“You…got num 25.” You blinked.

“Huh? Not 24?” Kyuhyun shook his head. You sighed.

“Aish…I can’t believe this.” You looked at your name again. It’s 25.

“Let’s search who is our partner.” Kyuhyun said. You just nodded.

Kyuhyun found his first. “Yoo Rina, Class B.”

“Ouh, that Rina…hey, she’s not bad. You know the girl right?”

“Yoo Rina…Yoo Rina…” Kyuhyun was thinking. You sighed.

“Aish, that fallen angel! She’s good in both, dancing and singing. The girl that have anglic voice…”

“Ouh! Yulnari?” You nodded. Yulnari, her nickname gave by her teacher. She’s one of the best student who already got the spotlight on stage. There’s rumor that she will be debuted after she graduated.

“Hey, let’s find your partner.” You stopped him.

“No need, I gave up.” Kyuhyun raised his brow.

“Wae?”

“Well, you got the best partner duh.” Kyuhyun wrinkled.

“Sooyoung…” You smiled.

“Let’s have one last practice together and then, we will go and find your partner, neh?” Kyuhyun can’t say anything when you already dragged him away from the board.

Both of you came to the dance room. You walked to the player.

“You should took the smooth song, it fits Yulnari.” Kyuhyun just nodded.

You walked to him. He was ready.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter