The Gods

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQkYScRSHbU

----------------------------------------------

 

 

It was almost lunch time. Yoochun and you stopped at the cafeteria to eat lunch. You were entering the cafeteria with Yoochun when to see all of the people inside are looking at you.

“Why was he with Micky?”

“Is she’s Micky’s girl?”

“OH MY GOD I want to be in her place!”

*I think it’s wrong to be with him.* you thought.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Yoochun faced you.

“I think it’s better for me to eat alone.” You smiled at him.

“No, you can eat with us.” He grabbed your wrist.

“Us? Who are you talking about?” You tried to stop him when 3 guys went to him.

“Yoochun!”

“Hey!” Yoochun high-fived the 3 men.

You heard the girls screamed when they saw the 4 men together.

“OH MY GOD IT’S TVXQ!”

“The Gods are here!”

*TVXQ? Gods? What are they talking about?*

 

“Jaejoong?!” you pointed at him.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” he asked.

“You’re friends with Yoochun? I thought…”

“We’re best friends since we were in our diapers.” He chuckled. “And the dorm stuffs are out of our topics when we’re together.”

“Oh by the way, where’s the dolphin?”

“Hyung is already waiting for us in our spot.”

“Ok, let’s go!” Yoochun cheered, still grabbing your wrist. You had no choice but to go with them.

 

There was a staircase that leads to a VIP room. The guys lead you there when you heard some whispers from the people inside the cafeteria.

“Omo she’s eating with them?”

“She’s super lucky!”

 

Your jaws dropped when you saw the room. It was furnished with sofas and latest gaming gadgets. It also had an own dining area.

*Woah is this also part of the cafeteria?* you stopped at the door.

You saw a guy playing Wii. You can tell that he was enjoying because of his dolphin-toned laugh.

“Yah dolphin we have a visitor!” Yoochun got the console from him. You gasped when you saw the guy.

“Junsu?!”

“~~~~~~?!”

“Nice! She just called him by his name!” the other guy chuckled.

“Is she’s….” the tallest guy tried so say anything when Jaejoong stopped him by closing his mouth.

“I guess you guys should introduce yourselves.” Jaejoong said and raised a brow to the tallest guy.

“Hi, I’m Jung Yunho.” You bowed at each other.

 “Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you.” You tried to bow but he hugged you.

“YAH MAKNAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Junsu shouted and pulled him out from hugging you.

“Hyung is angry!” he joked.

“WAIT!” you shouted.

“Huh?” the 5 guys looked at you.

“First, how did you know each other?” you pointed at Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun. “Second, what’s with your names that when I called Yoochun and Jaejoong by their names, people whispered like I made a crime? And third, what is TVXQ?” You breathed out after asking those questions.

“I think it’s better for us to seat first and we’ll explain everything to you.” Yunho gave an assuring smile. Eventually, you sat at the sofa with those gorgeous and handsome guys.

 

“So, where do you want us to start?” Yoochun smiled sweetly and you just saw Junsu rolled his eyes.

“It’s up to you.” You said.

 

“Well, we were best friends since birth.” Changmin said while stuffing himself with potato chips.

“Maknae just shut up!” Junsu hissed. Changmin just rolled his eyes.

“And our families are one of the major contributors in this school.” Jaejoong continued.

“So we are studying here.” Yunho chuckled.

“What about your names? I heard people called Jaejoong by the name Hero and Yoochun by the name Micky.” you curiously asked.

“It’s our nicknames and only those who are only close to us can call us by our names.” Yoochun said.

“So what are the other’s nicknames?” you pointes at Junsu, Yunho and Changmin.

“Xiah.” “U-know” “Max” they consecutively said. You broke in laugher when you heard their nicknames.

“Such weird nicknames!” you laughed out loud.

“Yes we know.” Changmin chuckled with the others.

“So it means I can’t call you by your names. You know, I still don’t know you guys.” You lowered your head.

“No you’re different.” They Jaejoong ruffled your hair.

“Because you’re…” Changmin again tried to say something when Junsu interrupted him.

“Just different.” He said, giving Changmin a deadly stare. You just ignored Changmin.

"We can be your oppas." Yunho smiled at you.

"Well, except for the maknae." You and the rest laughed at the maknae. 

“Thank you!” you stood up and bowed.

“Stop with the bowing, will you?” the guys laughed at you. You just scratched the back of your hair in embarrassment.

“Wait, so what about TVXQ? What kind of name is it?” you sat again.

“It was the name given by the fans.” Jaejoong said.

 “The Chinese character of TVXQ means the rising gods of the east.” Yoochun added.

“We’re that famous, you know?” Yunho chuckled.

*So they are like the kingkas of this school?* you thought when suddenly, your stomach growled for food.

“~~~~~~ is already hungry.” Junsu chuckled at you.

“Yah! Stop making fun of me!” you pouted.

“Aigoo! Our princess his hungry!” Yunho and Jaejoong ruffled your hair.

“Yah hyung! ~~~~~~-noona is hungry!” Changmin hugged you again.

“STOP WITH THE SKINSHIP MAKNAE!” Junsu nudged Changmin. “C’mon, let’s eat.” He warmly smiled, grabbed your hand and led you to the dining area.

*Sweet dolphin!* The 4 guys looked at each other like they were thinking the same thought then laughed.

 

*I hope the time stops.* Junsu hid a smile within himself as he felt your soft and warm hands.

Your heart just went ba-bump when you saw your hands intertwined with his. *Yah ~~~~~~! Don’t be like this. He’s Mr.Kim’s son. Wake up ~~~~~, WAKE UP!*

 

“Uhm…” you said when you reached the dining area. Junsu saw an uncomfortable look in your face.

“Oh sorry.” He gave a nervous chuckle and released your hands.

“Woah! What did just happen?” Yoochun broke the silence as he teased both of you.

“Let’s just eat, ok?” Jaejoong pushed you to your seat.

 

*~~~~~~, stop this day dreaming of yours.* you thought as you eat with the gods.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Get ready for your first day in class.

I’d love to hear some comments from you.

SPREAD SOME LOVE, OK?

^^.