My Little Princess

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7FtCDPN38c

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Dressed in a cute white dress, you were standing in a beautiful field of flowers. You were in front of a man but you can’t recognize his face.

“I…” you shyly looked down. “I want to let you know that you were the first guy that I love.”

You breathed out. “I love you.”

“I never thought you would tell me this…” The guy said. Your face became saddened. “… because I should have confessed it first.” He the cupped your face in his hand and looked deeply to you. “I fell for you since the first time I saw you.”

He sweetly smiled at you. “~~~~~~, please be my girlfriend.”

You then pulled him for a hug. “I love you…”

 

 

“Psst! ~~~~~…” someone elbowed you.

“I love you…” you mumbled.

“Really?!” he leaned at you.

You then woke up with the loud voices of the maknaes. You were at Teen Top’s spot. You were asleep as your head was leaning at L.Joe’s shoulders. Your eyes widened when you saw L.joe’s face just centimeters from you.

“O-oppa?!” you pushed him.

“Did you have a nice dream?” he poked your head.

“Did you just hit me?!” you raised your brow at him.

“~~~~~~!” Chunji called you. “Do you like some chips?” He winked at you (like this http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/strawberry_midori/11221111434.gif ) You just gave him a disgusting look.

“YAH!” CAP bonked him in the head. “Want to die?”

“Whatever.” he chuckled.

 

Your eyes widened when you checked the time. “It’s already 5pm?!” You went to the other couch to get your bag. “I need to go back to my room.” You said to the boys.

“Let’s go!” L.Joe grabbed your things and held your hands.

“HYUNG!” the maknaes whined to what they saw.

“Yah!” you tried to let go but he’s too persistent to let go of your hands. *Aish this guy!*

“Well, better protect ~~~~~~ or else I’ll kill you.” CAP jokingly said.

“Bye ~~~~~~!” Chunji smiled at you. CAP bonked him just before Chunji tried to wink again at you.

 

 

Suddenly, you saw Junsu looking at you from afar.

“Junsu…” you stopped as you looked at him.

“Huh?” L.joe looked at you. He followed your stare and saw Junsu.

Junsu walked to your way. L.Joe still didn’t let go of your hands. *!* you cursed at yourself.

“And WHY are you holding my fiancée’s hand?” Junsu crossed his arms.

“Fiancée?” L.joe smirked at him.

“And why are you both like that?” you asked. *Why are they like this?*

 They just cleared their throat then looked away.

“Uhm L.Joe-oppa… my hand…” before you complete your sentence, Junsu already shove L.Joe’s hand from yours.

You then cleared your throat. “Junsu-oppa, why are you here?”

“Of course I’m waiting for you!” Junsu arrogantly answered. You just rolled your eyes and then faced L.Joe. “Oppa, I think you can go back now.”

“Are you sure?” he placed his hands on your shoulders. “I can’t trust this guy.” He looked at Junsu distastefully.

“What did you just said?!” Junsu glared at him.

“Don’t worry oppa. I can handle him.” You smiled at him and got your bag.

“Ok, let’s go!” Junsu suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you away.

“Sorry.” You mouthed at L.joe and waved.

 

“WHAT ARE THESE?!” you saw some baggage in front of your door.
“They are mine.” Junsu said as he opened the door.

“So what’s the meaning of this?” you crossed your arm.

He got his baggage and went inside. “From now on, I’m staying here.”

“And you gave you the permission?” you raised your brow.

“First, myself. Second, your parents. Third, my parents. Fourth, the school.” He sat in the couch.

“NO!” you pointed at the door. “Get out!”

“But why?” he chuckled as he went to you. “You don’t like me?” He leaned close to you. “We even …shared a kiss.” He whispered.

You pushed him away and looked down so he can’t see your burning face. “You ert!”

“You know, your face is like a tomato!” he laughed at you.

You then pushed him really hard until you pushed him out of your room. “You’ll totally NOT stay in my room! You closed your door and locked it.

“~~~~~~! Open the door!” Junsu knocked at the door. “I’ll not go until I get your permission!” That was the last thing you heard from the outside.

*! What is this I’m feeling?!* You felt your heart went ba-bump. *Whatever Junsu! I know you’ll give up.” You then went to do your necessary things.

 

Hours had passed. You were already finished with your assignments. *woah! It’s already 11:30pm?!* You yawned. “I guess that’s enough for this day.”

You were doing to turn off the lights but you remembered something. *Junsu!*You then went to the door.

“Junsu?!” your eyes widened when you saw him sleeping in front of your door. “Yah! Wake up!” you tapped him in his shoulders. *You’re surely an idiot!*

“~~~~~~?” he said, still half-awaked.

You stood up. “C-come inside.” You said flatly then went inside. Junsu just looked at you blankly. “Do you really want to sleep outside?” you crossed your arms.

“Uhm… ” Cluelessly, he stood up and went inside with you.

 

You brought some pillows and a blanket to him. “Don’t ever come near my bed.” You pushed him to the couch.

“So I’ll be staying here?” Junsu cheered.

“Shut up!” you looked away.

“You don’t want to sleep with the famous kingka?” he arrogantly said.

“Oh whatever Mr. Dolphin.” You rolled your eyes.

“Don’t call me that! It’s disgusting!” He whined.

“Junsu-oppa, you’re so cute!” you laughed as you pinched his cheeks. Suddenly, he pulled you closer to him so that your noses touched.

“Thank you.” He sweetly smiled at you.

You pushed him away. “O-ok…W-whatev-er…” you mumbled and ran to your bed. *That’s a total humiliation ~~~~~~!* You ruffled your hair.

“Goodnight ~~~~~~.” Junsu said as he shut off the lights.

“Oppa…” you sat up in your bed.

“Hmm?” Junsu said as he fixed his blanket and covered it in his body.

“I guess… we can start by this.” You nervously said. “Well, goodnight.” You hid under your blanket.

“Sweet dream, ~~~~~~.” He answered back, still hiding his smile from the satisfaction he felt from what you said. *I love you… my little princess.*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong chinggus!

I’d love to hear some comments, ok?

And want especially to thank myasianboys and junsukey5 for leaving comments every after updates. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

But of course, I need also to hear some comments from the other subscribers and silent readers.

THANKS GUYS!

^^.