Hug

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36p_DB0qibM

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Junsu already left so you went to your class all by yourself. On your way to your building, students are unruly in front of the bulletin board. *Some students were on news again?* you laughed. You just didn’t mind checking it since in few minutes, your class will start.

                                        

You were walking on the corridor. All eyes are on you and you felt somehow nervous. *Is there anything weird on my face?* You wiped your face with your handkerchief. *Huh? But I don’t have any dirt in my face!* you thought.

 

 

All of your classmates are glaring at you when you entered at you. For Chunji, he looked worried for you. *What’s wrong?* you eyed him. He just shook his head and looked away.

You were on youw way to your desk when Victoria blocked your way.

“Do you need anything?” you asked.

“First, you’re with Junsu. Then, now it’s L.Joe?!” She smirked and crossed her arms.

*Huh?* “What are you talking about?”

“YOU !” She was going to slap you. You close your eyes, expecting to receive a slap but just on time, Junsu entered your room.

 

“What are you doing?!” Junsu grabbed Victoria’s wrist.

“Oww! It hurts!” she yelped. “Oppa! I’m just protecting you!” she then pulled your hair. “This is just using you!”

“Let me go!” you shouted.

Junsu then pushed her away, making her let go of your hair. “I don’t need your help.” Junsu glared at her. “And YOU!” Junsu then faced and glared you.

“What’s happening?” you asked curiously.

“You don’t know what’s happening? I SHOULD ASK YOU THAT!” Junsu shouted.

“What are you talking about?” You were starting to get scared at his tone.

 “Maybe THIS can tell what’s going on.” He then threw out some pictures in your face.

You held your cheeks *B-blo-ood…* you had a small cut on your right cheek because of what he did. You grabbed one picture. *W-what’s this?!* Your eyes widened. It was a picture of you and L.joe kissing passionately. All of the pictures are same.

“W-wait…” you held his arm. “Junsu, I can explain.”

“Explain? THAT’S BULL!” he shouted. Your knees trembled and fell down. Hot tears fell from your eyes.

“Junsu…” you stood up. “You’re wrong…”

“I’m what? WRONG? THAT PICTURE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! You cheated to me!” He was charging to punch you but then, L.joe entered the room.

 

“Junsu!” he pulled and hides you behind his back. “And what are you doing?! You want to punch a girl?!” he growled.

“So this is it! You’re protecting her, huh?” he smirked. “You’re really cheating on me!”

You breathed out to gather some courage. “OK FINE! I CHEATED! YOU’RE SATISFIED NOW?” You cried. “I hate you, Junsu.” You murmured and walked out.

“~~~~~~.” L.joe watched you walked out. “Junsu…” He then glared at him and grabbed his collar. “Are you this stupid?!” he demanded an answer to him.

“And who are you to protect her? She’s just a girl cheating on his fiancé!” Junsu shouted.

“You… you made ~~~~~ cry again.” He then charged and ready to punch Junsu.

“No!” Chunji then grabbed L.Joe’s wrist. “Stop that, L.joe.”

L.joe then shoved him away and faced Junsu. “You don’t deserve ~~~~~~’s love. So, OFF NO MORE TALK!” He let go of him and walked out.

“Oppa, are you ok?” Victoria hugged Junsu’s arm. “Are you hurt?”

“Let go of my arm or else I might punch you.” Junsu said flatly, not looking at Victoria. She became scared and let go of his arm. Junsu kicked the desk beside him. “BULL!” he shouted and walked out.

 

 

“I… cheated… Junsu… he doesn’t love me anymore.” You tried to hold on your tears. You were walking in the garden when someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you. “L.Joe-oppa…”

“Just hold on a little while. I know you don’t want to cry here.” L.joe said as he dragged you somewhere.

 

You both went to the big tree where he confessed to you. He let go of you and sat under the tree. You sat on the other side of the tree.

“Well, I always go here whenever I’m sad.” L.joe broke the silence. Not him knowing, you were hugging your knees. *I shouldn’t regret what I said… I shouldn’t.* You clasped your mouth using your hand and sobbed silently.

 “~~~~~~?” he stood up and went to you. He saw you crying. He approached you slowly and stood in front of you. “Aigoo… why the tears?” He said worriedly as he placed his hands on your shoulders. “Let it all out ~~~~~~.” His calm voice let you sobbed really hard.

“Oppa, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to react. When I saw him angry, I was very scared. I’m scared that he might leave me forever.” You hugged him and sobbed on his chest. “I don’t know what to do, Oppa! I don’t know!”

 He pulled you into his arm and rubbed you back. “Don’t worry, it will be fine. I’m here…” You looked up at him as he gently wiped my tears. “… for you. Like I said before, I’ll protect you. Oppa will be always here for you.”” He sweetly smiled at you.

You smiled back. “Thanks oppa. Thank you for being always there for me.”

He gently touched the cut on your right cheek. “What’s this?”

*The picture* You touched your cheek. “That’s nothing.” You faked a smile.

“Idiot!” he poked your cheek. “Oppa also saw the picture in the room.” He pulled his wallet from his back pocket and got a band-aid. “That stupid guy must have hurt you.” He murmured as he gently put the band-aid on the cut. “What are you doing around that guy? Next time, kick him and run, understand?” he smiled and embraced you tightly. “I’m here for you, ok?”

You smiled as you touched the band-aid. *Thank you oppa. Your warm hug really comforts me. I’m lucky that I met you.*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

@myasianboys of course they let him because you're Junsu's fiancee! kekekeke~~ and for L.joe's kiss... kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ *dies*
 
@junsukey5 i know right! L.Joe's smile makes girls happy! ^^.
 
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS! 

 I'd also loved to hear some comments from the other subscribers and silent readers.

THANKS GUYS!

^^.