Annoying Brats

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im2ynMIfIjM

----------------------------------------------

 

 

It was a week before the school starts. Nayoung told you beforehand that you suddenly have a roommate. Well, you didn’t mind it because the room was just really too big for one person (at least for you). Out of the blue, you woke up early.

*It’s like I need a general cleaning here.* you saw how messy your room was. You got your phone from your pocket and called Nayoung.

“Good morning Nayoung-eonni!” You happily greeted.

“Oh! Did you really just wake up early?!”

“Eonni~~~” you whined.

“Just joking.” She chuckled. “What can I do for you?”

“Can you lend me a set of cleaning materials? I want to clean the room.”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!” Nayoung shouted from the other line. This was the first time that someone just wants to clean his/her room.

“Why? Is it bad to clean my own room?”

“No… I mean it’s just that this was the first time that a student will clean her own room.”

“Relax eonni! I just suddenly felt the urge to clean the room before I go to work later. And well, it’s also for my future roommate. Don’t worry, this will be the first and last that I’ll do it.” You chuckled.

“I can ask the maintenance service to clean it for you.”

“No, eonni. Promise, I can do it. Do I need to go there to get it from you?”

“No, just wait in your room. I’ll be the one to get it from you. At least that’s the only thing I can do for you since you won’t let the maintenance service to clean your room.”

“Ok, if that’s what you said. Thanks eonni!”

 

Minutes later, someone knocked at your door.

“Eonni!” you opened the door.

“Hi ~~~~~~! Here are the things you needed.” She handed me a bucket of cleaning materials.

“Thank you very much, Nayoung-eonni!”

“Anything for you, my sweetie. And another thing, a new bed will be delivered here by this week. It’s for your roommate.” She ruffled your bangs and left.

*Ok ~~~~~. Let’s begin!*

 

Since you were trained by your mother to some household chores, you already know what things should be done first. It made your cleaning time shorter and more efficient.

*It’s so nice to wake up in a clean room like this.* you were humming random tunes when someone knocked the door.

“Coming!” you shouted as the consecutive knocking became irritating.

*The ?! I said I’m coming!* you hurriedly went and opened the door.

“Are you Park ~~~~~~?” a girl with a red highlights raised a brow at you.

“Uhm, yes.”

“Eonnie, that’s her. She’s the daughter of one of Mr.Kim’s close friend.” A cute girl with a wavy hair whispered at the girl.

“She was an achiever in her previous school. The funny thing is that she’s working on one of Mr. Kim’s restaurants.” A girl with white highlights added.

“And lucky for her, she will be your new roommate.” The girl with yellow highlights smirked at you.

“And why did you guys know something about my background?” you interrupted them.

“Did you just talked back at us?!” a short-haired boy-looking girl was charging at your when suddenly, the first girl who talked to you motioned her to stop.

“You will regret that you transfer here at our school.” She pushed you inside the room.

“We should say that she is lucky because Victoria will be her roommate.” The cute girl smirked at you.

“Did you just said roommate?!” you pointed at the girl named Victoria.

“Yes, and your will fell like… H-E-L-L!” the last word gave a chill around your spine.

“Oh look! She looks scared!” the girls laughed at you.

“Eonni, look! It seems that your room is very clean.” The one with yellow highlights elbowed Victoria.

“I’m just cleaning it.” You said flatly. *! These brats are getting into my nerves!*

“I think she was excited about you Victoria.”

“I bet it will change how.” The tomboy grinned.

You looked at your wrist watch and it was time for you to prepare for your work. “Sorry but I don’t have time to chat with you.”

Victoria stepped closer to you. “Well, let's just see. Remember F(x), it will bring you down.” They left you inside the room.

“THEY ARE TOTALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!” you stomped your feet in irritation. After some seconds, you let out a sigh. “You need to stay calm ~~~~~~. You’re only new here. Be patient.” You convinced yourself as you prepare yourself to go to your work.  

 

You tried to open the door but you can’t.

“Why can’t I open the door?!” You cursed. “Someone out there? Please help me!” you shouted, expecting that someone will hear you.

“Sorry but we don’t have time to chat with you.” Someone from the outside mimicked your voice.

*Victoria?!* You stomped your feet in annoyance.

“See yah!” the girls laughed out loud as they left you. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter.

Have you guessed who these “annoying brats” are?

 

A short comment will be very much appreciated. ^^

-kimyuriko