I'm sorry... I love you

My Only Angel

 

Students are heading to the auditorium for the Piano Battle. Chunji saw you on your way to the auditorium. You then went to the auditorium together. On your way to the audience’s seat, Chunji suddenly pulled your arm and lead you to another way.

“Huh? Where are we going?” you asked.

“We’ll seat in another place.” He said, still continuing to walk.

“How about the guys?” you were referring to Teen Top.

“They can handle themselves. Just trust me.” He smiled, making you stop asking as he continued to lead you the way.

 

“Oppa, what are we doing here?” He dragged you to the backstage.

Chunji ignored your question as soon as he saw Yoochun. “Hyung!” He called him.

Yoochun then stopped talking with the staffs and went to you. “Hey!” he greeted.

*He’s angry at me, right?* You didn’t greeted him back.

Chunji patted your shoulders. “It’s ok, he’s not angry at you.”

“Really?” you looked at Yoochun.

“Of course! Why will I be angry to my precious dongsaeng?” you smiled at each other.

Chunji looked at Yoochun, signaling to start the plan.

“~~~~~~, you oppa needs your help. So, you will cooperate with me, ok?” Yoochun said confidently.

“What will I do?” you asked.

“Just want for our cue. You will hear everything later. AJA!” he cheered you up. “Chunji, accompany her here, ok?” Yoochun then walked away and continue talking with the staffs.

“Is he an organizer of this program?” You asked Chunji.

“No, he’s just helping the organizers.” He smiled. *Yes, he’s HELPING the organizers for our plan.

You seated in the chair. “Oppa, do you know who are the contestants?”

“You will see later.” He grinned secretly.

 

 

L.Joe was practicing his piece when Junsu entered the waiting room.

“So, you’re my opponent, huh?” L.joe smirked.

“Just be prepared to lose.” Junsu said flatly and sat to the other side of the room.

A staff entered the room. “Contestants, you will only go outside of this room if it’s already your turn to perform. We already prepared a plasma TV there so you can see the whole program.” He said his speech and went outside. The two didn’t mind each other and went with their own practices and preparation.

 

 

The stage lights went on, signaling the start of the program.

“Welcome to the Piano Battle!” Yoochun welcomed the audience and the audience cheered. “Before we begin, I would like to introduce our special judge. Let’s welcome ~~~~~~!” Everyone became silent when they heard your name. Since Yoochun said it, they didn’t dare to whisper or contradict about it. Even Teen Top and TVXQ were shocked when they heard your name.

 

 

“What?!” Junsu and L.joe shockingly stood up when they heard that you’ll be the judge for the battle.

*Well, this is going to be great. I know ~~~~~ will choose me.* L.Joe finally relaxed himself and went practicing again.

*This is a good chance for me! I should not ruin this chance!* Junsu thought as he smiled to himself.

“L.joe, you’ll be the first one to perform. Please proceed to the backstage area.” The staff said to L.Joe.

L.joe took a final glace to Junsu. *I’ll crush you.*

 

 

“Huh?! What?!” you heard your name. “Go!” chunji pushed you to the stage.

You went to the stage and everyone was looking at you.

“What’s with this?” you whispered. Yoochun winked at you.

“So, our special judge, will of course, judge who will be the winner for this battle.” Yoochun led you to the piano chair and motioned you to seat in the chair. “The performer will serenade our special judge. Whoever the judge will choose will be the winner.” He then put the mic behind his back and whispered to you. “Just follow your heart.” He smiled and went back to the podium.

You put your heart to your chest. “Follow my heart.” You mumbled.

“For our first contestant, give it up for Lee Byunghun!” Yoochun said and the audience cheered.

 

The spotlight went to L.joe. He went up the stage and walked to you. He smiled and bowed like a prince to you.  

“What are you doing?” You laughed.

“I’ll serenade you remember?” He sat beside you.

He motioned his hands to the keys. “~~~~~~, I’ll sing this song for you to show my feelings whenever I see you sad and depressed. I don’t want you to be like that. I’ll protect you… no matter what happens.” He said as he started playing with the keys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2mbgmLs8k

I wasn’t able to do anything for you when I heard your voice after you had cried.
“Don’t cry, I understand everything. I’m sorry” the words I added,

Can you hear me? You hear me now

You smiled as he sang with his husky voice. He played the interlude part without breaking off his look to you. You smiled and gave a concentrate-on-your-keys look. He sweetly smiled and took your advice.

Yo, every step that I take feels like most of those are through my brain

You know I still can’t find the way to hide everything to my pain?

I’ve been trying to say; Did you watch one for me?

But I’m shivering my girl; Did you watch one for me?

Knocked out this pain and you know every love you tell me and our kiss

Every time you show me, every time I miss

And every time I just can’t live without your arms

Baby girl, please come into my arms.

You awed when you heard him rap that part. Also, you felt that those words are truly from his heart. *Oppa, thank you very much.* you smiled as you looked at him.

You hear me……… now.

He ended with his husky voice and superb playing. “I’m always here for you, ~~~~~~.” He then looked at your eyes, took your hands and kissed it.

“Oppa…” you were awed at his performance that you lost for words.

“Everyone, let’s clap our hands for L.Joe and his wonderful performance!” Yoochun said and everyone cheered for him. That gave L.Joe the signal to stand up and went down to the stage. “For our next and LAST performer…”

*last performer?* you thought as you wait for the next one.

“Let’s welcome Kim Junsu!”

*What?! Junsu?!* you stood up, shocked to what you heard.

 

Then, the spotlight went to Junsu as he walked towards you. *Oh my God!* You panicked in yourself.

He placed his hands to your shoulders, motioning you to sit. “Relax, ~~~~~~.” He smiled as he sat beside you.

You looked at him confusedly. *I thought you’re angry at me?*

He looked at you with sincerity in his eyes. “First of all, I want to say sorry to all the stupid things that I’d done and said to you. I’m not angry at you. I’m angry at myself because I hurt you. I hope this song can help me get your forgiveness and heal the pain that I gave to you.” He then started to play with the keys.

“Junsu…” you mumbled as you looked down.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btsCG_WONzU

The loneliness of nights alone; the search for strength to carry on

My every hope has seemed to die; My eyes had no more tears to cry

Then like the sun shining up above, you surrounded me with your endless love

‘Coz all the things I couldn’t see are now so clear to me

You heart went ba-bump as you were mesmerized with his voice. Teary eyed, you felt that he really meant those words; asking for forgiveness and go back to him.

You’re the breath of life in me; the only one that sets me free

And you have made my soul complete; for all time… for all time…

He sang without breaking his gaze to you. You then looked at him as he hit the high tone flawlessly.

You are my everything… … My life is yours alone; the only love I’ve ever known

Every night I pray on bended knee; that you will always be my everything

Tears fell from your eyes as you felt sincerity in Junsu’s song.

I’m down on bended knee that you will always be

My everything… Oh my everything

He ended the song with a soft voice, emphasizing the phrase “my everything” to you. The performance was shorter that L.joe’s, but you felt much more sincerity from his performance.

“Stupid…” you mumbled.

He then faced to you and wiped the visible tears with his thumb. “I’m sorry, ~~~~~~.”

“Your English . I should teach you the proper way how to speak English.” You chuckled and then hugged you. “Thank you, Junsu… thank you.”

He hugged you back. “I love you, ~~~~~~.”

 

“Well, I think it’s obvious who the winner is now. Let’s give a round loud of applause to Kim Junsu!” Yoochun said and everyone cheered for the both of you.

L.joe went up the stage and joined the audience in applauding for you. He then walked to the both of you. “Brother, you win.” He extended in hand in front of Junsu.

“Thanks, brother.” Junsu took it for a handshake.

“Don’t ever hurt her again. Or else, I’ll get her back and never let you give another chance.” He chuckled as he threatened Junsu.

Junsu smiled and gave a brotherly hug to L.Joe. “Thanks for protecting ~~~~~~.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes. “~~~~~~ does cry really hard. So don’t ever make her cry again, it gives me headache!” they both cracked up laughing.

“Uhmmm… L.Joe-oppa…” you looked down. “I’m sorry.”

He ruffled you hair. “Why are you saying sorry? Whatever happens, I’m still your oppa and I’ll always protect you.”

You looked up to him. “Thanks, oppa.” You smiled.

“WAAAHHH NO! ~~~~~~’S MINE!” Junsu then pulled you beside him.

“Yah! Stop acting like a child!” you hit his arm.

“Why, jagiya?” he pouted as he wrapped his arm around your waist. Even the audience laughed when he did that.

“Hey, stop doing that!” L.Joe was engrossed. “Hyung, think of your image!”

You nodded in agreement. “Junsu-oppa, L.joe’s right.”

“Whatever, jagiya!” he pulled your for a hug and gave a soft kiss on your forehead.

*I love you, ~~~~~~.* you smiled as you kiss him on his cheeks.

“Why not here?” he then leaned and pouted, asking a kiss on his lips.

You hit his chest. “Junsu-oppa, not here!”

“Maybe later.” L.joe cracked up laughing.

“YES! LATER!” Junsu said with his dolphin tone, obviously happy with what L.joe said.

“Whatever, Junsu-oppa.” *Well, maybe yes…* You smiled at him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll like this chapter!

 

Don't forget to leave some comments, ok?

^^.