Older Brother

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Djj0P1JINw

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 
 

Suddenly, tears fell from your eyes. “Oppa!” you ran to him and hugged him. “Oppa I miss you!”

“Aish, don’t cry.” He chuckled as he wipe your tears using his thumb.

 

Junsu suddenly stopped playing as soon as he heard your voice. Your sister also stopped and then ran to the door. Your brother followed her.

“Oppa!” “Hyung!” the kids said.

“Hi kids!” he gave them high-fives. “How’s my student?” He looked at your sister.

“ I’m great because my teacher is also great!” Your sister beamed a smile to him.

“You still continued to teach her even after I left for Seoul?”

“Of course! After all, he’s my favorite dongsaeng’s sister.” He smiled to you.

 

You hugged his arm and tugged him in the living room. “Appa! L-oppa is here!”

“I already know that.” He chuckled.

Junsu was shocked at the sudden scenario. He can’t process in mind the fact that he can see his fiancé hugging other guy’s arm. He then shot a dead glare at L.

L just looked at him calmly and then whispered to you. “Your fiancé?” he pointed at the angry Junsu.

“Uh-oh…” you mumbled. You then released L’s arm and went to Junsu. “Oppa, meet L, my childhood friend. His house is just a block away.”

L then went to your side. “Hi, I’m L.” he held out his hand.

Junsu then stood up. “Junsu. Nice to meet you.” He said coldly; you and L observed that. But just to have manners, he accepted L’s hand for a handshake.

“Oh let’s sit now!” Your siblings pulled Junsu to sit with them. You and L laughed at them.

*Aish I want to sit with ~~~~~!* Junsu thought as he saw L sat beside you.

“So L, at last, you met ~~~~~~’s fiancé.” Your father winked at L.

“Yes, abonim.” L looked sternly at Junsu.

*Trying to snatch away my fiancée?* Junsu looked coldly at him.

“oppa…” you nudged L’s arm. “Stop that; he might think badly at you.” You whispered to him.

“Why?” he mouthed and then wrapped his arm around your shoulder. “I’m your OPPA, remember?” he said loudly enough for Junsu to hear it.

*What. Did. You. Just. Said?!* Junsu clenched his fist.

“Uhm I think ______ should give Junsu a tour around the house, right?” your mother looked at your sister for a good response.

She just rolled her eyes. “Of course…” She grabbed Junsu’s arm. “Oppa, let’s go.”

*No… She might…* Junsu looked at you but you just smiled.

“Trust me” you mouthed at him. He just helplessly nodded.

“Let’s go hyung!” your brother tugged Junsu’s other arm and pulled him. Junsu had no choice but to just go with your siblings.

 

“Oppa, and what’s that act earlier?” you raised your eyebrow at him.

“Geez, ~~~~~~, I just miss you!” He rocked you side by side. “I just miss my dongsaeng.”

“This kids…” Your mother jokingly hissed. “You’re young adults now.”

“Honey, don’t be like that to them. After all, L already stood as ~~~~~’s older brother, right?” your father said to your mother. They just both laughed at each other’s reasons.

“Did you like my small act?” L winked at you.

You rolled your eyes. “And when did you learn that?”

“Why?” he pouted. “You don’t like me winking at other girls? Don’t worry; you’re the only girl I’ll give my winks to.” He continuously winked at you.

“Ewww gross!” you joked. Your parents laughed at your childishness.

“Actually, abonim planned that small act.” L looked at your father.

“Oh well, just think of it as our small revenge to those bad things he did to you in the past.” He said calmly, as if he did the right thing.

“Appa, you don’t need to do that.” You looked at your mother for support.

“Sorry dear.” Your mother mouthed.

“Ok fine, let’s just drop off that topic.” You sighed in defeat.

“You want to walk around the subdivision?” L asked you. “It’s been months since we did that.”

“~~~~~~, go with L as we prepare the lunch.” Your mother said.

“Don’t worry, your siblings will take care of Junsu.” Your father chuckled. “It’s better for Junsu to know your siblings.”

“Well, I also want to have some quality time with L-oppa.” You smiled at L.

“L, join us later at lunch, ok?” your mother said to L. He nodded.

“Let’s go?”You stood up.

“Abonim, omonim, we’ll be back.” L bowed at your parents.

 

 

You and L were walking together, your arm entwined at his arm.

“I miss this!”  you inhaled the gentle breeze of wind.

“You miss me too?” L calmly said. You just nodded. A big smile then appeared on L’s face.

“How about me, oppa, do you miss me?” you said.

“There’s no need to say it. I bet you already knew my answer to that.” L smiled at you.

“How’s school? And the other oppas?”

“Nothing changed in school. Infinite is still fine as ever; Sunggyu and Woohyun never stop playing Xbox and Wii at school, Hoya and Dongwoo still arguing at small things and later reconcile with each other, and Sungyeol and Sungjong still the nerdy guys.” L laughed at his description over his friends.

*Such kingkas.* you shook your head. “And the music room?”

“We’re amazing, you know that? The school… well, with Sunggyu’s father’s help… they gave us that room.”

“Gave?! As in, they gave the room as your usual hang-spot?!” you eyes widened in shock. L just gave you a we’re-awesome-like-that look. You rolled your eyes.

“It’s just that…” L hesitated to continue.

“Why oppa?” you looked at him.

“I still regret the fact that I let you move alone in Seoul. Maybe if I moved with you like abonim offered to me, maybe you didn’t have a hard time in your new school.”

“You knew those things that happened to me?” you raised a brow to me.

He nodded. “Ever since you left, omonim kept on updating me about you. I just felt guilty whenever she told me that something bad happened to you at your school.”

You just laughed at him.

“And what are you laughing at?” He pouted. “I’m trying to be honest here.”

“Don’t be guilty oppa.” You guaranteed him. “You have other priorities here. Also, there are also people who take care of me in my school. So don’t worry.”

“TVXQ and Teen top, right?” he said and you nodded. “They better take care of you, or else, Infinite will bring them down.”

You hit his arm. “Don’t act like a kingka whenever you’re not in school.” You just chuckled. “I already cleared that to you and to the guys, right?”

“Well, I’ll stop acting like that if YOU’LL stop acting like a boy. You already have a fiancé and yet you still act like a boy.” he jokingly hissed at you.

“Hey! I’m not boyish!” you stopped your feet in frustration and then walked faster, leaving L behind.

“Awww… my dongsaeng is angry?” He chuckled. “Hey wait up!”

“Last one to reach the ice cream store will have to treat!” you shouted and started to run.

“Aish, this girl, still clever.” He chuckled and started to run after you.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI CHINGGUS~ haha another update just hours after I posted the previous chapter. XD

Meet your other oppa's, L and the whole group of Infinite! 

kekekekeke~~~