Confession

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5keBc9-PNQ

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Junsu walked you to your classroom. His hands are entwined to yours. As usual, all eyes were on you two.

“Yah! You don’t need to do this!” you struggled. He wants to enter to your room.

“Let me do this since I’m your fiancé.” Junsu smiled at you. All you can do is to give in. *Well, I think this is fine since he’s my fiancé*

 

 

You both entered the room, still holding his hands. All of your classmates are watching you but you gasped when L.Joe saw you two.

“Oppa…” you stopped then murmured.

“I can’t take this anymore!” Victoria stood up and went to Junsu. “Oppa! Why her?!”

“Who are you to call me oppa?” Junsu smirked at her. “Don’t ever call me that, or else I’ll ask someone to kill you!”

“Junsu-oppa, that’s enough.” You stopped him. “Go now to your room.” You able to put up a smile so he can leave.

“Ok.” His attitude suddenly changed when he faced you. “And one last thing…” he faced Victoria. “Don’t lay a finger on her or else you’ll die, understand?” He then again faced you with a smile. “See you later.” He kissed your cheeks.

“You .” Victoria said to you and went to his place.

*! Why am I so nervous now?!* You also went to your place. “Goodmorning L.Joe-oppa!” you cheerfully greeted him but you got nothing in reply. “Oppa…” you placed your hand to his shoulder. “Is there something wrong?”

*Everything* L.Joe stood up and glared at you. “Nothing.” He then went to the door.

You grabbed his wrist. “Oppa!”

“Let. Me. Go.” He said flatly, still not looking at you. All of your classmates were looking at you two.

You had no choice but to let him go. *What’s wrong with L.joe oppa?* you thought as you sat to your chair.

“Mind if I’ll seat here?” Chunji approached you. You just nodded.

 

You can’t concentrate to the lecture. *Is L.Joe-oppa angry at me? What did I do?* All you did was to look blankly at your desk as you think about L.Joe.

*Aish!* you sighed.

“~~~~~~…” He poked you. “Stop thinking about L.Joe and concentrate on the lecture first.”

“I’m not thinking of him.” You nervously chuckled. *How did he…*

“I’m not stupid, ~~~~~~. I know what’s on your mind. Remember, I’m your oppa.” He smiled at you. “Better concentrate or else I’ll tell him that you don’t listen to the lecture. Do you want him to get angry at you?”

“Of course…” you looked down. “…no. I don’t want him to be angry at me.” *But it seems that he is already angry at me.”

“Don’t worry too much.” He ruffled your head. “L.Joe maybe has reasons why he was like that.”

“Thanks, Chunji-oppa.” You smiled and he smiled back. *Thank God Chunji-oppa is here.*

 

It was your break time; you stood up and went to the door.

“Hey, where are you going?” Chunji stopped you.

“I need to…” you sighed. “… see L.Joe-oppa.”

He smiled. “I think he’s in the garden now. He always go there whenever he wants to be alone.”

“Thank oppa!” you then went out to the garden.

 

 

*! This garden is so big!* you cursed.

After minutes of searching, you stopped in the corner lot, in front of a big tree. You saw a guy leaned to the wall and sleeping. *It must be L.joe-oppa.* You gathered some courage and went to the guy.

 

“Oppa…” you calmly said. He looked up but ignored you and continued sleeping. *So you’re ignoring me now?!*

“OPPA!” You angrily shouted at him. “WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?!”

That got his attention. He stood up, dusted off his clothes and glared at you. “And what’s your problem? Why are you disturbing me?!” he shouted back.

“I just want to know why are you like that… to me.” You looked down.

“You know…” he walked to you. “… every person has a limit.” He smirked at you.

You started to walk backwards. “Oppa… you’re scaring me.” You nervously said.

He pinned you to the tree and cupped your face with his hand. “So, you now like Junsu?” He searched for your eyes.

“I…” you looked away. “I don’t know.”

He then leaned to you. Your faces are centimeters away from each other. “I like you, ~~~~~~.” He whispered and searched for your eyes. “I love you, ~~~~~~.” He then pressed his lips from yours.

Your eyes widened in shock. *Oppa…* you had no choice but to shut your eyes and give in. He kissed you passionately.

*But no… this is not right!* You pulled him away. “Why did you do that, L.Joe-oppa?!” you threw a tantrum as you wiped your lips with the back of your hands.

“So that’s how you react to my confession?” he smiled at you. He pulled you and hugged you. “~~~~~~, I love you. I truly love you. I promise to protect you. I’ll not let anyone harm you.”

Your heart went ba-bump with his confession. Because of it, your heart and mind became confused. All you can do is to push him away again.

“Oppa… I still don’t know what to say.” You looked down. “I guess I need to… go.” You walked away, still not looking at him.

 

*! What’s wrong with my life?! Am I bad in my past life? I don’t know what to do!* you thought as you walked away.

 

“Aish! What did I just do?!* L.joe ruffled his hair in disbelief. He gently and bit his lips.*I just… I just kissed ~~~~~. OH MY I KISSED HER!* He smiled like a child. He was too happy to think that he really did kiss you. *~~~~~~, I hope you believe in me.*