Don't Cry, My Love

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_ql0YDnv4

 

----------------------------------------------

 

*They… just… betrayed me.* You ran as tears began to fell from your eyes.

 

You stopped at the playground you saw nearby. You sat to the bench and covered your face using your two hands, still crying heavily. Suddenly, a man laid his hands to your shoulders.

“L-L.Joe?” You looked at him, and then looked down in embarrassment.

“You ok?” he sat beside you.

You forcedly nod, trying to hold on your tears.

*I don’t want to see you in pain.* L.Joe thought. He unexpectedly pulled you into his arms and rubs your back.

“It’s ok, let it go.” He calmly whispered to you.

“Oppa~~” You hesitated but you can’t hold on your tears anymore.

“They betrayed me.” You buried your face to his chest and cried out loud. “Why are they doing this to me? All I want is just to help my parents. Have I done something wrong to experience this?”

“Shh~~” he ran his hand unto your hair, trying his best to comfort you.

 

Few steps from them, Junsu was eavesdropping on you two. He leaned his back to a wall, still trying to calm himself.

*~~~~~~, don’t cry… please.* He wanted to be at our side, but he knew how great the damage he’d done to you.

 

*~~~~~~, don’t worry I’ll be always here for you.* L.Joe cupped your head in his hand and locked his gaze deeply to you.

“Oppa?” You were both looking face to face.

“Please don’t cry anymore, it’s making Oppa sad.” He slowly leaned in and kissed your forehead.

 

*What did I just heard?* Junsu then looked at you from a far distance so all he can see was L.Joe’s back. His eyes widened when he saw L.Joe leaned close to you. For him, he just saw L.Joe kissed you in your lips. He stared blankly at nothing for seconds.

*L.Joe, what the are you doing with my fiancée?!* He wanted to yell at you and punch L.Joe but he chickened out, fearing that he might lose you if he do some damage again to you.

 

“Oppa… t-thank you.” Your voice was trembling because of his kiss to your forehead.

“Always remember that L.Joe-oppa is always here for you.” He smiled and then pulled you for the hug.

*I want to stay with your forever.* L.joe thought as he patted your back.

 

*Lord, why are you doing this to me?* Not knowing what to do, Junsu just left you two alone. He walked alone in despair.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Don’t hesitate to leave some comments.

8G ROCKS!

^^.