First Day

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJS32n6LNQ

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally, it’s the first day of school but you were not that excited. It’s not literally the first day of classes. The opening ceremonies will just be held and the rest of the day was allotted to the students to move in to their respective dormitories.

You did your necessary things just like any ordinary day but the difference is that you just woke up early. Because it’s your first day, you don’t want to be late.

You were eating your breakfast went you heard people screaming outside the building.

“What’s happening?!” You went to the window and saw many people while different elegant and dashing cars are entering the school premises. Then you remembered that Seoul High School is the home of students who already has everything to them; wealth, fame and money.

“Just paranoid fangirls and fanboys.” You finished your food, got your bag and went down to the building.

“Good morning, ~~~~~~!” Nayoung greeted you in the lobby.

“Good morning eonnie.” You bowed. “Eonni, do you know any alternative route that I can use?”

“Well, you don’t want to get killed by stampede?” Nayoung raised her brow and you chuckled.  You gave her a puppy look just to make her help you.

“Ok, stop giving me that look!” she clung into your arms and led you the way. The walk was longer than you expected. But at least, you didn’t risk your life going out in front of your dormitory with the massive fans.

 

“~~~~~~, are you ok?” Nayoung saw you in deep thought.

“Eonni…”

“Why, my sweetie?”

“Can I really make it here? I mean, can I survive this school?”

“Don’t tell me you’re already scared because of the fans you saw outside the dorm?”

“K-kinda.”

“YAH! Don’t be like that. It’s your first day.” Nayoung nudged you.

“Well, yeah. Thanks eonni.”

Nayoung led you to the auditorium where the opening ceremonies will be held. You can still hear the fans screaming from the other side of the building.

 

You entered the building. All students are just dashing with their clothes and luggage. You awed at every student you passed by. Luckily enough, Jaejoong saw you in the midst of the crowd.

“And why are you here? You finally decided to move to my dormitory?” he tapped you from behind.

“What are you talking about, Jaejoong?” He can tell that you don’t know that the crowd of students is divided among the dormitories.

He pointed at his left. “Go there, that’s were all students of dorm 2 are located.” You bowed and left when you heard girls whispering as you passed by.

“Did he just call him by his name?”

“Omo! Hero just talked to her!”

“What a lucky girl.”

*What’s wrong with calling him by his name?* you just continued to walk until you saw a vacant seat and took it.

 

At first, the ceremony was boring because of the speeches from the principal and some teachers. The other student didn’t give a damn to them. It’s either they were talking to their seatmates or playing with their gadgets. When the dorm heads stood up and went to the stage, the whole scenario went upside down. The crowd of students became wild. Every dorm rooted for their dorm head.

The first one to have his so-called “speech” was CAP.

“Mic test, one, two, three.” He took the mic and went in front. “Yow, this is C-A-P, the strongest dorm head of Seoul High School, just giving advice to you!” He pointed to Yoochun and Jaejoong while the other students OHH-ed to them. “Be prepared to lose… You’re going down!” He then pointed at his dorm mates and they shouted his name.

Yoochun forcedly got the mic from CAP and his dorm 2, especially the girls, screamed like fangirls. You just felt your eardrums are beginning to break down because of the scream.

“Say my name!”

“Micky Yoochun!” the students shouted.

“And who will be the one to bring down the other dorms?”

“MICKY YOOCHUN!” the students shouted and screamed like hell.

*Mouse?* you automatically thought when you heard the term “Micky”.

“That’s it!” He pushed the mic to Jaejoong like a boss.

Jaejoong got the mic and again, he did the princely gesture that he did when you first met him. Again, the girls screamed like there’s no tomorrow. It was like the girls were shot by cupid’s arrow.

“Well, Hero Jaejoong at your service.” The girls giggled. “The only thing that I can say is that the other dorms are losers from the start. And my dorm is always the winner so there’s nothing to argue with it.” He winked and the girls just died with it.

After all, the 3 dorm heads speeches were totally sounds threat to each other. You laughed when you saw the students having a good time with the dorm heads speeches. Suddenly, a blonde- haired guy got your attention.

*He looks familiar to me* You can only see his back. *Byunghun?* you heard someone in front him called him L.Joe. *L.Joe? That’s a weird name though* you chuckled and listened again to the person in stage.

 

The opening ceremonies just ended. You were walking with the students back to the dormitory. Since the fans are still in front of the dorm, all of you took the other route. The route seemed made for such happenings like that.

You were walking when you saw another guy again who looked familiar to you. *Is that Junsu?* You tried to analyze if he was Junsu. *But wait! It will be totally ridiculous if he’s also studying here!* you battled your thoughts whether to go near to him or not until Yoochun jumped in front of you.

“Woah! Yoochun!” you shouted.

“Don’t shout at me, will you?” He handed you a small book. “Here are the rules and regulations of the school and the dormitory. I can’t explain it all for you so just read it.”

“Ok.” You said. *What a shameless guy*

“And since I’m your dorm head, I’ll give you a special tour around the school. Let’s go!” He got your wrist and pulled you to another direction. You heard some girls whispered again.

“And now Micky?”

“OH MY GOD she’s close with Micky?!”

You passed by to the guy who suspected to be Junsu. You want to see his face but you failed since Yoochun grabbed your wrist really hard.

 

“Yah! Why are we going there?!” you stopped when you saw him going out to the crowd of fans.

“Don’t worry.” He assured you.

When the fans saw Yoochun, the crowd went wild.

“Marvelous Micky!”

“Handsome Micky!”

“I love you!”

He gave a big smile to the crowd and snapped his fingers. In just a blink, everyone became quiet. Also, they made way for us to walk peacefully.

“We’ll use my car to roam around the campus.” He got his keys from his pocket. You can see his car from afar.

“Why, Yoochun?” you asked. You heard the fans whispering to each other.

“Did she just call Micky by his name?”

“Are they close to each other?”

*What’s wrong with the people today? Can’t I call a person by his name?* you shook your head.

“Hop in!” You then entered the car and the fans became wild again. He started the engine and toured me around the campus.

 

“I have a question though.” You broke the silence.

“Yes?”

“Can’t I call you and Jaejoong by your names?”

“Why?” he laughed at your question.

“Yah stop laughing!” you shouted. “It’s just that I heard some whispers when I called you two by your names.”

“Is that so?” he didn’t stop laughing.

“And why are they calling you Micky? And I heard some girls call Jaejoong by the name Hero.”

“Let’s stop that lame question.” You stopped laughed and you just nodded.

“By the way, I already moved Victoria to other room.”

“Why? You promised that…”

“Yes I know and I will not break my promise. It’s just that I don’t want you fight inside my territory. You can have all the time outside the dormitory.” He calmly said.

“Ok…” *Arrogand but responsible, huh?*

“We, the dorm heads, are the only one that has the rights to fight inside the dormitory. Also, you should always be ready for dorm war.” He jokingly said.

*Well, I guess I was wrong?* you chuckled as you look outside the window to see how magnificent your campus was.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

HI GUYS!

Sorry for the slow pace of the story.

Be ready to meet with the gods!

I’ll be more energized if I’ll see some comments from you.

SPREAD SOME LOVE!

^^.