I'm Not A Pierrot

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17gFh0y1EvQ

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

*Oh this is so nice!* you frowned when you woke up and you didn’t saw Junsu beside you. *He did enjoy with Victoria, huh?* You sighed heavily and went to the bathroom to wash. *OH NICE! I JUST FORGOT MY CLOTHES! You ruffled your wet hair in frustration. You had no choice but to go out of the bathroom with just a towel around you and went to your walk-in closet.

 

Meanwhile, Junsu went inside of the room as quietly as possible. He searched for you around but he didn’t saw you. The last place he can check was the walk-in closet. *She’s might preparing for the class. This is a good chance to surprise her!* he smiled childishly and walked in tip-toe.

“GOODMORNING JAGIYA!!!!” He barged in. You gasped when you heard him. Unfortunately, you were only in your bra and underwear.

“Oppa…” you murmured, lost for words.

*OHMYGODSUN!* His eyebrows rose and looked at you from head-to-toe. “OMO!” His eyes widened and gasped. “Did you forget your clothes and you suddenly changed here?”

For some seconds, you looked at him with your widened eyes until you snapped out to reality. “WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” you screamed as you get your towel to cover yourself.

He scratched his head and casually looked away.  “Oh… uh, sorry.” He was embarrassed but he couldn’t stop looking at you.

“Oppa!” you glared at him.

He stuttered. “U-uh… I’m just... gonna…” he pointed out and walked out still staring at you, causing him to bump into the door.

“OPPA!” you were not angry at him.

He then covered his eyes. “Yeobo, I didn’t mean to… I’M SORRY YEOBO!” He embarrassingly said as he covered his eyes and then rushed out. *I want to see my jagiya’s hot body!” He pouted in dismay.

 

 

Awkward silence was filled to the both of you as you walked to your classroom.

“Jagiya are you angry?” He shook your arm. “Jagiya…”

“I’m not angry.” you flatly said, not looking at him. *DUH! First, you didn’t go home last night. Second, you barged in while I’m changing. HOW WILL I BE NOT ANGRY AT YOU?!*

“Really?” He pouted at you.

“Those cute acts are not useful now.” You said in an annoyed tone.

“Jagiya…” he continued to ask you but you just ignored him.

You stopped but still didn’t look at him. “Oppa, better go to your room now. I can walk by myself.”

*I guess you’re really mad at me.* He sighed in defeat. “Ok.”

 

 

As you walked to your room, a group of guys ran to you. One of the guys patted your back. “Good morning ~~~~~~.”

“Uhm, good morning.” You nervously said. You don’t know who they were.

“Have a good day!” they ran and waved at you.

“You too.” You awkwardly waved at them.

 

 

You went inside your room. *Oh L.Joe-oppa is still not here.* you continued to walk to your place.

L.joe then also reached your classroom. He saw you just walking to your place until he saw one of your guy classmate about to kick your from behind. So, he grabbed him by his collar. “What a funny idea you got here? She’s a girl, bastard!”

You then faced him shockingly. “Oppa!” you were shocked how he suddenly appeared.

“~~~~~~…” He beckoned you to come closer. You were surprised when he spun you around and took something off from your back. He showed it to you.

“’KICK ME’ s-sign?!” your eyes widened when you saw it.

“It’s a good thing that I saw this before this punk and some others did.” He then stuck the sign on the guy’s forehead. “If I catch you without that thing, I’m going to make my fist and you face close friends.” He threatened. The guy then went back to his seat, scared and shaking at L.Joe’s threat.

“Oppa, you don’t need to be harsh to him.” You looked at the guy.

He then held your wrist and went to your place. You sat to your usual place, beside him. He turned back to you. “Is my baby hurt?” He checked you for bruises. “Phew! That was a close call!”

“Over-reacting?!” you raised your brow at him. “I’ll not die by just a kick.” You chuckled as you prepare your stuffs for your first subject.

“Whatever ~~~~~~.” He rolled his eyes. *Someone might want to hurt you so it’s better to act like this.* He then reached for his phones from her bag and casually texted someone.

 

 

“Hey let’s go to the outside.” L.joe said after he read a text. It was already lunch break.

“But why outside? We must eat, right?”

“The boys wants us to be there.” He said, not looking at you and concentrated on texting someone.

*They’re texting L.Joe, so it might be true.* “Ok fine” you sighed in defeat.

 

 

The two of you walked out of your room to meet the boys. *I think something’s wrong.* you saw some students ran to the outside. It looked like the students were excited over something.

“Oppa, what’s happening?” you said as you pointed to the students who were in a hurry.

“You’ll see later.” He grinned.

 

Since you were with L.joe, you didn’t had a hard time getting out of the building because of the large crowd of students. You gasped at what you saw outside. The guys who greeted you early this morning were running around with their hands tied behind their backs. On the other hand, you saw TVXQ chit-chatting as they laughed at the guys. You already had the idea that it’s their plan.

You went to the guys. “Oppa, what’s happening?”  You faced at Junsu. The other guys didn’t had the guts to answer you.

“I’m just protecting you!” hHe insisted. “Those bastards were trying to make fun of you!.”

“Yes, ~~~~~~~.” L.joe butted in. “They stuck a ‘kick me’ sign at your back earlier. Thank god, I saw you before one of your classmate kick you from behind.”

“So the one you texted earlier was Junsu-oppa?!” He nodded. You thought of it for a while but seeing those guys running , you feld disgusted by it. “Oppa, this is not right.”

“~~~~~~, do you want to be fooled by other guys?”

“You already know that I hate you seeing bully other students!” you stomped in frustration. “Oppa, listen to me please?”

“No, I’ll not listen to you!” Junsu fired back. “Definitely not!”

“Hyung, Victoria’s coming.” Changmin whispered at the guys but you and l.joe also heard it.

Victoria ignored you. She just talked with the guys. “Oppa, what are you doing?!”

“We’re just…”

“Oppa, you know this is not right!” she said like a mother and the guys just looked down.

*They are not listening to me and yet they listen to this . Gosh even Junsu-oppa!* you clenched your fist.

L.joe nudged your arms. “Relax” he mouthed.

“Oppa, better stop this before I get angry!” Victoria said, making the guys look at each other. “Junsu-oppa!”

Junsu nodded in defeat. Jaejoong and Yunho ordered some students to give back the guys’ clothes.

*ARGH!!! Junsu-oppa, I hate you!!!* “I think I should go know.” You glared at Junsu and walked away.

“Jagiya!” he ran to you and held your shoulder.

You stopped, but didn’t look at him. “Better… listen to Victoria.” You murmured the last part, making you heart shattered into pieces. “L.joe-oppa, let’s go!” you shouted at your other side and walked away.

“Later, hyung.” L.joe said to Junsu and then ran to you.

*~~~~~~, why are you liked this?* He thought as he watched you walked away with L.Joe.