One Better Day With Him

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVka9fQnrtk

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

*Waahhhh I’m craving for McDonald’s!!!!* you whined at yourself as you doodled at your notes, totally not paying attention to the lecture. You checked your wristwatch light was shown over your face. *Some minutes more and it’s dismissal! I know Junsu-oppa will fetch me here. I’ll gonna ask him to go out with me.*

Meanwhile, L.joe observed that you were so excited after you checked your wristwatch. *Aish, this girl, excited for dismissal.* He looked at you at the corner of his eyes and chuckled a little.

 

*DISMISSAL!!!!* your face lightened up as soon as the teacher went out of the room.

“Why is my baby so excited?” L.joe raised his brow to you.

“I just want to go out today.” You said cheerfully as you held out your phone, waiting for Junsu’s text.

“Whatever.” L.joe rolled his eyes and fixed his stuffs.

After some seconds, your phone vibrated. You excitedly checked it but after you read the text message, your face became saddened.

Jagiya, I’ll be home late. Sorry I won’t be able to eat dinner with you. I and the guys will visit Victoria’s parents. I hope you understand. ^^ I LOVE YOU JAGIYA.

-Junsu

“You love me? Whatever oppa.” You mumbled.

“Why ~~~~~~?” L.joe looked at you, puzzled. You then gave your phone to him so he can read Junsu’s text. “Woah… “This was the only reaction he did because he doesn’t want you to feel sadder about it.

You grabbed your phone from him. “I’ll just go back to my room.” You faked a smile as you fixed your stuffs.

 

“How about you come with me?” L.joe said. You just looked at him with confusion. “Just think of this as a return to what you did before. Remember you didn’t accept my invitation last time?”

You thought of it. “Well, it’s better than to be stuck in my room.” You cheerfully said, trying to hid your frustration over Junsu.

“OK, LET’S GO!” L.joe stood up in excitement.

 

 

The both of you went out of the building and walked to the parking lot.

Your eyes widened at him. “You have a car?”  

“Why? Is there something wrong with it?” he smirked at you.

“I don’t want to die early, ok?” you joked.

“Aish! This girl.” He ruffled his hair. “Of course I know how to drive!” He opened the door for you.

*L.Joe-oppa is sure a gentleman.* you smiled at him and went inside the car.

 

The whole drive was not awkward. Instead, it’s so nice for the both of you. You were chatting over different topics. Soon enough, the both of you stopped at an amusement park. L.joe saw your face lighten up as soon as you saw the place.

“You haven’t gone here?”

“Nope. My parents are too busy to bring us here.” You looked down in disappointment.

“Ok, so let your L.joe-oppa be your tour guide to this wonderful place!” He cheered you up.

 

The both of you made way to the amusement park. As the name said, you were totally amused by the different rides you saw. After some minutes, L.joe took you to the roller coaster ride. Butterflies suddenly filled your stomach as soon as you saw the ride.

“Why ~~~~~?” he worriedly looked at you.

“Oppa, I like amusement park but I really don’t have the courage to try those big rides.” You nervously said.

Suddenly, a warm hand suddenly held yours. “Don’t worry, just hold my hand. I’ll never let you go.” He calmly said, making your worries flushed out.

 

You tightly held his hand for the whole ride. You were too scared, but his warm hand gives you courage to fight it. You were screaming until your lungs ran out of oxygen. But above all, the both of you enjoyed the ride.

“Woah that was totally…. Gosh I can’t even…” you can’t finish a sentence because of your excitement over the ride.

“OK NEXT RIDE!” he dragged you, not releasing your hand. You just smiled over the fact that he still held gently your hands. You felt protection by it.

 

L.joe and you tried the biggest rides the amusement park has until the both of you ran out of energy to continue to the next ride.

“Oppa, can we rest for a while? I’m hungry.” You patted your growling stomach.

“Can’t you at least forget about food?” he joked.

“Oppa! I’m hungry!” you continued to nag.

“Ok ok!” l.joe held up his hands in defeat. “So where does my baby wants to eat?”

“MCDO! MCDO! MCDO!” you cheered. “I’m craving for fries and chocolate sundae!!!”

“As you wish! Then Mcdonald’s, here we come!” he childishly cheered, making you blush a little.

 

He ordered as you wait for him at the table. You were playing with your phone when he reached your place with a tray of food. He got 2 orders of fries, chocolate sundaes and soft drinks.

 You giggled when L.joe placed your fries and sundae in front of you. “Kyaaaa~~~ fries and sundae!”

“Such a child.” L.joe rolled his eyes.

“I’m not!” you fired back. “It’s just that I’m really craving for these.”

“I can cook better fries for you.” He pouted.

“Aigoo~ so cute!” you pinched his checks. “Better cook those for me, ok?”

“I need a reward for that!” L.joe crossed his arms.

“And what do you want?” you said as you stuff your mouth with fries dipped in your chocolate sundae.

L.joe pointed his cheeks in front of you.

“What?” you confusedly said. He just continued pointing his checks.

“Ah!” you then pinched his cheeks.

“Owwww!” he yelped. “Why did you do that?!”

“I thought you like me to pinch your cheeks.”

“Aish whatever!” he puffed his cheeks. *I want a kiss! A KISS!*

 

 

After you eat, you decided to go for your last ride. Since you just finished eating, you just chose a ride were you can relax; the Ferris wheel.

 

L.joe went first inside and then he offered his hand so you’ll not trip; you took it. As soon as the ride started, the two of you just enjoyed the fresh air and the scenery from your place.

“This is so great!” you stretched your arms but soon, you felt very cold because of the strong wind.

“Aiish, this girl…” he removes his jacket and gives it to you.

“No oppa, I’m ok.” you tried to answer but your jaws were also shaking in cold. He laughed at your shaking figure. “Oppa!” you frowned at him.

He had no choice but to forcedly place his jacket to your shoulder. You tried to insist but he ran his fingers over your goose bumps, making you ran out of words. “You owe me tonight, ok?” he winked at you.

“Thank you oppa.” You mumbled as you hid your burning face because of embarrassment.

 

“Are you happy?” L.joe asked, still eyeing at the great view from your place.

“SUPER!” you cheered.

“Thank God.” He chuckled.

“Thanks oppa.” You smiled at him. “I’m really thankful that you brought me here. Thank you very much oppa.”

He then held you hands. “I’ll do anything just for my little sister. I just don’t want my baby to be sad.” He then ruffled your hair. “I’m here for you, remember that, ok?”

You felt warmness in L.joe’s words. For once, you forgot your worries, all thanks to L.Joe. “I’ll remember that.” You smiled at him.

 

“OH Before I forgot!” He then grabbed his phone from his pocket. “We need remembrance for this trip.” He pulled you to sit close beside him to get a selca of both of you. “Ready… one… two… three…”

“KIMCHIIIIII!” you smiled and made a peace sign.

The both of you checked if the picture turned out fine. “Oppa, you’re so cute!” In the picture, he puffed his cheeks and made a peace sign.

“Always check this picture whenever you’re sad.” He then sent a copy of it to your phone.

“I’ll take that advice.” You gave a smile at him.

 

 

Soon enough, the both of you called it a day. On your drive going back of the dorm, you fell asleep.

*You must be so tired. Thank you for coming with me, ~~~~~~.* he glanced at you through the rear mirror.

 

After an hour, you already reached the dormitory.

“~~~~~…” he gently tapped your shoulders.

“Huh?” you said, half-awakened.

“We’re already here.”

You then observed the place. “Oh yeah.” You said, half-asleep.

“Go back first to your room. I’ll just park my car.”

“Oh Junsu-oppa!” you snapped out to reality.

“Yeah, better go back to your room, Junsu might be there already.” L.joe chuckled.

“Oppa, thanks for this day.” You looked at him.

“Just for my baby.” He ruffled your hair. “So see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah.” You answered him. “Goodnight oppa!” you said and went outside of the car. L.joe waved at you from the inside and drove away to the parking lot.

 

“Junsu-oppa is not yet here.” You mumbled as you went inside your room. *They might had a very happy dinner with Victoria and her family.* you agitatedly thought. “Oh well, its ok. I also had fun with L.joe-oppa.” Smile came back to your face as you remember your happy trip with him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a one better day with L.joe.

Comments please!!!  kekekekeke~~

^^.