To Win Your Heart

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v21WfZhZ7wU

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

A month already went by so fast and TVXQ won’t talk to you. Even Junsu didn’t come back to your room. You still can’t face Junsu so you tried to talk with the other 4. But whenever they see you, their faces are expressionless because of frustration. In the end, you didn’t have a chance to talk to them. On the other hand, Teen Top, especially L.joe, was always on your side, protecting and supporting you.

 

 

*AISH! I can’t take this anymore!* Chunji ruffled his hair in frustration. He can’t accept the fact that TVXQ and Teen Top’s bond was broken.

On his way to your class, he saw Yoochun walking alone. *Yes, this is the chance!* He knew that from all his TVXQ-hyungs, Yoochun was the only one he can approach.

“Yoochun-hyung!” Chunji called him.

“Hey!” Yoochun smiled at him.

“You’re not angry at me?”

“Why should I?” Yoochun chuckled. “We’re not that childish to be angry at you guys. It’s just that we’re also thinking of Junsu.”

“I think hyung we should talk in other place.” Chunji said as he looked around, checking if there are people who were eavesdropping on their conversation.

“You’re right. Since the other 4 are going to their classes, let’s just talk to our spot.” Yoochun suggested. So, they both ditched their classes and went to TVXQ’s spot.

 

“Here” Yoochun gave Chunji a cup of coffee.

“Thanks, hyung.” Chunji then got it and took a little sip at it. “Uhhmmm…”

“Chunji, you’re too worried.” Yoochun chuckled. “Don’t worry too much. Your hyungs are not angry at your group. Of course we can’t be angry at you guys because you’re our precious friends.” Yoochun gave a comforting smile to Chunji.

“Even Junsu-hyung?” Chunji said with a confused look on his face.

“I believe Junsu is not angry at you guys. He’s angry at his situation with ~~~~~~. He just can’t approach you because ~~~~~~ is with you. He also didn’t blame L.Joe for liking ~~~~~~.”

“I don’t blame ~~~~~~ for this. She’s just too confused with who will he choose. Hyung, we must do something!” Chunji insisted.

“But still, we mustn’t be biased. We will both support Junsu and L.Joe; and only ~~~~~~ knows who will choose between those two guys.” Yoochun explained.

“I guess you’re right.” Chunji nodded. His phone rang. *Oh! It’s L.Joe-hyung.* “I think I should go now. I bet they’re freakin’ out now since I ditched the first class.”

“Especially ~~~~~~!” Yoochun added and they both laughed.

“I’ll just text you if I find a chance for our plan for the 3 of them.” Chunji grabbed his bag and left the room.

 

 

It was lunch time. As usual, you’re hanging out with Teen Top.

“L.JOE HYUNG!!!” Niel shouted as he went inside.

“What’s with the voice?!” L.joe hissed. You gave him a don’t-bully-the-maknae look. “Ok! Ok!” He put up his hands in defeat.

Niel ran in front of L.Joe. “HYUNG! A Piano Battle will be held just few days from now!” Niel happily informed him.

“And so?” L.Joe raised his brow.

“Duh! You should join!” Niel jumped with excitement.

“Yes! Hyung should join! I want to see him play again!” the other 2 maknae cheered.

*Piano Battle, huh? This may be a good opportunity!* Chunji thought. “L.Joe, you should join.”

“You can play piano?” you asked L.joe.

“Yes.” He nodded. “Do you like boys playing piano?”

“YES! It’s so romantic! And to see a guy play piano and sing at the same time is just so awesome!” You said as you touch your cheeks with your hands. You giggled as you imagined a man playing a piano in front of you.

“So cute!” L.Joe then pinched your cheeks.

“Oppa!” you yelped and he let go of your cheeks.

“Well…” he crossed his arms. “I guess I should join the Piano Battle.” He then sweetly smiled at you.

“Nice oppa! I’ll cheer for you!” you gave a cute peace sign to him.

“CAP-hyung, can you tell the organizers of the Battle that I’ll join?” L.Joe asked CAP.

“Got that!” CAP winked at him.

*Yoochun-hyung should know this!* Chunji grabbed his phone and texted Yoochun.

 

 

Hyung! L.Joe will join the Piano Battle. I think this is the right chance for our plan!

PS: ~~~~~~ likes men who can sing and play piano. ^^

-Chunji

 

Yoochun was with the 4 guys in their spot when he received the text. *Yes, this can be our chance!* Yoochun then went to Junsu

“Hey, we need to talk.”

“Can’t we talk here?” He can see seriousness in Yoochun’s face. “Uhm. Ok.”

“Hyung, Junsu and I will go first. We need to get something from the admin office.” They grabbed their bags and left the 3 guys.

“And what’s with that lie?” Junsu crossed his arms. “What do you really want to talk about?”

“I just want to get some air outside. Let’s go!” Yoochun immediately grabbed Junsu and went outside of the building.

 

 

They went to the oval field and sat at a bench.

“I’m your best friend, right?” Yoochun started off.

“You already know the answer to that question.” Junsu answered.

“So tell me…” Yoochun faced Junsu. “Do you still love ~~~~~~?”

Silence filled up. Junsu looked up in the sky and took a deep breath. “Yes. I still do love her.”

“Junsu, it has been a month since you last talked to her and your last talk to her was too harsh for her to handle.”

“Yes… I know it all.” Junsu then looked down. “I’m idiot for being harsh to her. I’m stupid that I still can’t face her. Honestly, I don’t know what to do to win her heart again.”

“How about L.Joe?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m not angry at him. I totally can’t blame him for loving a sweet and innocent girl like ~~~~~~. Actually, I’m very much thankful to him because he stayed at ~~~~~~’s side.” Junsu said in a sad tone.

“So, you will let L.Joe get ~~~~~~ from you?”

“OF COURSE NOT!” Junsu shockingly stood up.

“Woah! Relax dude!” Yoochun laughed. “I think this will help you.” He then gave a pamphlet to Junsu.

Junsu read the first phrase he saw. “Piano Battle?” he lamely chuckled. “Do you want me to join this lame competition?”

*Lame, huh?* Yoochun chuckled. “Maybe you can win ~~~~~~’s heart by that.” He patted his shoulder and walked away.

“I don’t think so.” Junsu mumbled as he shook his head.

Yoochun heard it. “Oh, and by the way, L.joe will join the battle. You know why?” he then faced Junsu. “Because ~~~~~~ likes men who can sing and play piano.” He smiled at Junsu.

Junsu’s eyes widened. *Did I just hear it right? L.Joe will join because of ~~~~~~~?* He stared blankly at nothing for seconds.

“I hope you can THINK about it.” He smirked and left him.

 

Junsu came back to reality when he heard Yoochun’s footsteps. “Uh… What did just happened?” He hit his chest in frustration. “Am I just jealous?” He thought. *I… I shouldn’t let L.Joe win ~~~~~~’s heart! Junsu, you need to join!*

He then stood up and made a decision. “Ok! I’ll join the competition!” He clenched his right fist and threw a fist in the sky. *I’ll definitely win for ~~~~~~!* he thought with a smile on his face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing!!!

Leave some comments, ok ok??

^^.