New World

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8yz2lbkGg

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"Mom, I'm ready to go!" you said as you got out of your room and went downstairs. Your mom hurriedly went out of their room and helped you carry your luggage.

"~~~~~~, do you really want to go to that school? Is this your final decision?" your mom asked while both of her hands are placed on your shoulders.  She looked worriedly at you.

You pulled up your sweet smile and said, "Don't worry about me. I'm your greatest daughter ~~~~~~!"

“Always take care, ~~~~~~. Give us a call whenever you need something, ok honey?” 

“Roger! Take care too, ok? Please take care of them for me. I’ll visit if I’ll have free time” Doing a peace sign cutely, your mom just smiled and pinched your cheeks.

You went outside the house and had a last glimpse of your house. *I’ll definitely miss this*.

Your mom asked the driver to put all your things in the trunk. You saw your younger brother cried as he pull down your mom’s apron.

“Mom, does ~~~~~~-eonnie needs to go away?”

You just chuckled and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, ~~~~~~-eonnie will just go to study. Be a good boy to them. Starting today, don’t think that I’ll be always here to cover you. Got that?”

“Araso eonni. I’ll be a good boy so I can protect everyone!”

“That’s my brother!”

*I can’t say goodbye to dad and to sis. Dad went early to work and sis locked herself in her room* You snapped out to reality when your mother patted your back.

“Mom, can you please say goodbye to dad and sis for me?”

“Ok honey, I’ll do that for you. Off you go.”

“Take care eonni!” your brother shouted while waving at you.

As you enter your car, you opened the window near to you and took a last glimpse of your family. Even though you’re sad because you can’t see your dad and sis, you easily put a big smile to your mom and brother.

 

 

 

 

You’re travelling in the middle of the highway when you suddenly thought of your major reason why you transferred to another school.

*Ok, so here’s the plan ~~~~~~. You’ll stay at the dorm so you can work for Mr. Kim. You need to pay the debts to him. Of course, your parents must not know anything about this. ~~~~~~, you can do this!*

 

 

FLASHBACK:

After your class, you went to Mr. Kim’s office. As you step in to his office, you felt a kingly-aura that led a chill on your spine. You took a deep breath before you spoke and introduced yourself.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. I’m Park ~~~~~~. I’m the…”

“…. daughter of my good partner Mr. Park. Yes, I know dear.” Mr. Kim interrupted you.

You cleared your throat and continued, “I’m so glad that our family knows you, sir. Without you, we can’t have a good life that we have right now.”

“Thanks to me, my dear. And also, your father is one of my good friend and worker.”

“Uhhmm, and I’m also aware of the fact that my parents borrowed a huge amount of money to you. I see that my parents are very much worried about that.”

“So?” Mr. Kim coldly said as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Sir, I want to pay all the debt but I don’t want my parents to know it.” You nervously said.

He ohhhhhh~~ed you. “Don't you think it's a little dangerous to you, kid?”

“I know sir. I’m also very much aware that my father will get mad at me if he’ll know this. But still, I’m very much determined to help them. Please sir.” You said as you do a 90-degrees bow.

Mr. Kim stood up. He went to you and placed his hands to your shoulders as he asked you to stand up. “So, what do you want me to do?”

“Just give me a job or something. Anything will do, as long as I can pay my parents’ debt.”

“I can see that you’re very determined, young lady. Ok, for a lady like you, I just want you work at my restaurant in Seoul for the whole school year. I think there’s no big deal for you to study in Seoul.”

*In Seoul?! OH MY GOD! My father might not let me study there!* you had in deep thought as Mr. Kim examined your face.

“Oh, and If you’re thinking about your father, don’t worry, I’ll handle it. I’ll also be the one to set-up your school stuffs, if that’s what you teenagers call it.”

*If I’ll not do it, my parents will suffer a lot. But if I finish it, our family can now live freely from Mr. Kim’s hands. I guess I just need to trust Mr. Kim. Ok ~~~~~~, you need to accept it!*

“Uhhmm, I accept it, ss-ir. Th-thank you v-very much, Mr. Kim” you nervously said.

“Ok, you’ll start working 1 month before your class starts so you can adjust to the environment there. I still need to be humble at you since you’re Mr. Park’s daughter.” Mr. Kim laughed as he said the last part.

“Thank you sir!” you determinedly said. “I’ll do my very best!”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

*First, I should maintain my good grades so dad will not check on me. Second, I should work on that restaurant so our family will be free from any debt.* you thought as you played on the window of your car.

It took you an hour and a half for you to reach your new school. The driver stopped in front of an amazing school. Your driver opened up the trunk to get all your things. As you step out of your car, you OHH~ed at the strong aura of the school. Like you researched, Seoul High School is an exclusive school for rich people. It is so popular internationally and has many sister schools around the globe. 

“Thank you ajusshi.” You said to the driver as he pulled out your last luggage out of the trunk.

“Miss, do you want me to help you carry your luggage?”

“No worries ajusshi. And you already know, I hate it when other people help me carry my things.” you wittily laughed as you said the last one.

“As you wish, miss. Please be safe.” You nodded happily.  He went inside the car, started the engine, and left you in front of the school.

*AJA ~~~~~~! As you said, you’re the greatest Park ~~~~~~.YOU CAN DO IT!* you said to yourself as preparing yourself to enter a new world.

“This is truly awesome!” you talked to yourself. You’re just so amazed with the school. With just one glimpse, anyone can say that this school is only for the rich people.

 

 

It has been 10 minutes. You walked everywhere but you can’t find the dormitory. You gave up searching because you’re also tired of carrying your entire luggage. You sat in a bench and looked at the sky, hoping that someone will help you.

“Oh! What a beautiful girl is doing here?” A man suddenly caught your attention.

*Are you hitting on me?* you narrowed your sight but since you need help, you took this opportunity.

“Excuse me, can you help me? I’m looking for the dormitory and it seems I’m lost.” You stand up in attention, waiting for his answer.

“So, you’re a transferee, huh? You’re not totally lost, my lady.” He gave a little chuckle at you. “That building right behind you is the dormitory.”

“Thank you very much!” you made a 90-degrees bow at him, showing your deep appreciation to him.

“Yeah, whatever.” He just ignored your bow and made his way out of the school. Holding his orange lollipop, he walked out of your sight like a child merrily going to a park.

You gasped as you faced the dormitory. “What a dormitory! It’s like a condominium! What an incredible school.” You shook your head and went inside the building.

 

 

 

You saw someone is in the counter. You immediately went there and pulled out your necessary documents.

“Good morning. I’m a transferre. I want to stay here before the start of the incoming school year.”

The personnel checked your documents.

“Miss. Park ~~~~~~,right?” You nodded.

“Well, welcome to Seoul High School’s dormitory.” She welcomed you cheerfully. “According to your documents, you’ll stay at room 205. Since I’m the only personnel here right now, I’ll be the one to help you with your things.”

“Thank you for your help.” You gladly accepted the help.

 

 

The personnel led the way to your room. Since you’re very curious about the school, you finally broke the silence.

“Uhm, I want to ask something about Seoul High School students? I mean, uhm, Are they…” you can’t formulate the whole question because you’re thinking that the personnel might take your question in a bad way.

 “No worries, my dear.” She just gave a light pat on your back. “If you’re asking about Seoul High School students, well, they came from rich families of course. Some of them are good as the Good Samaritan in the bible; some of them are brats that can eat you wholly.” She saw that you sweat nervously as you heard what she said. “But I believe you’ll have a good stay here at Seoul High School.”

“You think so?” you nervously asked.

“Of course, just be you and everything will be fine. And for your other questions about the students, that’s for you to find out.” She gave you a comfortable smile.

She stopped in front of a door. You saw the room number and apparently, it’s your room number from now on. She opened the door for you.

“This is room 205. You can see your own key inside. If you have any questions about the school and dormitory, just wait for the dorm heads. I’ll be always at the counter in the lobby if you need anything.”

“Before I forgot, may I atleast know your name?” You asked the personnel.

“Oh silly me, I forgot to introduced myself. I’m Lee Nayoung. Since I had fun giving you some advices, just call me eonni.” She said, putting up his two thumbs up in front of you.

“Thank you very much eonni.” You bowed as she went out of the room.

 

 

You looked around the room. *OH MY GOD SUN! What a beautiful room. This school is surely elegant, huh?*

As you unpacked your clothes, you checked your wrist watch.

“OH GEEZZ! It’s already 11:45am! I need to go to Mr. Kim’s restaurant!”

You got your back pack and keys, went ouside of your room and loocked it. You ran as fast as possible just to be able to beat up the call time that Mr. Kim gave to you.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring Chapter 1. I promise to make it interesting as we progress to the next chapters. 

^_^