I Can't Live Without You

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGiFB2h9A4k

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes as you were lying in a big, soft and comfortable bed. You looked at the ceiling and suddenly, you felt that you were familiar with the room. You looked at your right and you saw a guy sleeping at the side of the bed. You can’t see his face because his forehead was resting on his two arms. *Junsu?* Based on the hair style, you thought it was Junsu. *Nah~ I bet he’s with Victoria now.*

“Oww…” you tried to sit up but you yelped as you felt a sudden strike of headache and dizziness.

The guy then woke up. “Are you ok?” He gently placed his hand on your forehead. “Oh gosh! You have a fever!”

You slightly scratched your eyes so you can see cleary. “Junsu-oppa?!” It was like your blood suddenly fired up. “GET AWAY!” You shoved off his hand on your forehead but in return, you felt that your headache was like multiplied by 10 times.

“Just stay here, I’ll just get something.” His face was calm as ever, as if he didn’t did anything stupid to you. He then left you alone in the room.

“Whatever.” You tried to ignore him. You saw your phone on the nightstand and decided to call L.Joe.

 

“Hello~~~” L.Joe jokingly echoed from the other line.

“OPPA!” you tried to calm down since you’re talking to L.Joe. “What happened yesterday night?”

He then told you everything up to the time you passed out and he brought you to Junsu’s house.

“But you said you’re bringing me to your house!” you growled at him, totally annoyed over the fact that you were in Junsu’s room

“No, it’s better if you’re there with your… fiancé.” She heard disappointment in L.Joe’s tone. “Just take care, ok? See you tomorrow!” You want to argue more but he automatically ended up the call.

 

After the call ended, you put back your phone at the nightstand. “Owww…” you yelped. Migrane was striking your head and you felt dizzy.

Junsu went inside the room with a small basin with a warm water and a small face towel. He put in at the floor and sat beside you.

“And what’s that?” you raised a brow at him.

“Why Is it bad to take care of my fiancée?” He chuckled.

“Fiancée? Whatever.” You flatly said as you looked away.

“Jagiya…” he murmured.

“Get away from me!” You shouted, didn’t looking at him.

“Do you think I’ll be happy if I’ll leave you in such a state?” He finally busted out. “I already called your mom and she said that you really mustn’t drink too much alcohol because you always end up having high fever after it. And WHY did you drink? Watch your manners, you’re a woman!”

“You’re not my dad…” you glared at him. “… so don’t teach me about my manners. Also, please CHECK first your manners… Especially to your SO-CALLED fiancée!” you shouted at him.

“Jagiya…” he calmed himself down and knelt down beside the bed. “Are you jealous because of Victoria.”

*YES JUNSU! YES! YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!* you want to shout those words in his face but you controlled your temper. “Such an insensitive bastard.” You mumbled but Junsu heard it.

“Listen, ~~~~~~…….” He held your hands and motioned you to face him “… you’re my only girlfriend, fiancée and soon, wife. You’re the only girl I’ll cherish the most. Victoria is just a friend. Yes, I’m happy that she changed but if you’ll be gone in my life, it will bring a lot damage in me than Victoria’s sudden change of attitude.”

You saw sincerity in his words. You were shocked by his sudden outburst of emotions.

“Trust me, ~~~~~~. Nothing’s happening between us. We’re only JUST friends. I also trust you that you’re only friends with L.Joe. I TRUST you because I know you’re my fiancée. I know to myself that I can’t live without you.”

You had no words to say but to let tears out of your eyes.

“Don’t cry, jagiya….” He wiped your tears using his thumbs. “… let’s trust each other more, ok?”

You just nodded and hugged him. He then hugged you back.

“I love you, ~~~~~, and I miss you badly.” He gently said. “

“I love you too, Junsu-oppa” you said back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi chinggus~~~ Sorry for the SUPER LATE update! School has started and I promised to myself to finish first my school stuffs before I update. 

I believe Junsu really loves you! ^^ 

Please gimme some love by leaving comments. I need your love :(

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!