I Need Help

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXKM4p7LdHs

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Since your incident with the brat girls happened, you were became much clumsier that before. You always made some commotions in the restaurant because of our clumsiness. Junsu always had always monitoring you in case that you do something again. Well, speaking of Yoochun, you never seen him again since you first met him.

 

FLASHBACK:

You called Nayoung for help.

“Nayoung-eonni!”

“Oh why sweetie? Something happened?”

“Please help me! Some girls locked me in my room!”

“I’ll be right there. Just wait for me.” Nayoung panicky got the set of keys and went to your room.

Finally, after waiting for some minutes, she opened your door.

“Are you all right?” she checked your whole body for bruises and cuts.

“Don’t worry, I’m still alive.” You pulled up a fake smile.

“So could you tell me what really happened?” you both sat in the sofa.

“Some bratty girls went to my room. The only name I heard was Victoria because they said she is my roommate. They said I should remember a term F(x) because it will bring me down. Then after a while, they locked the door.” You can’t look straight to her eyes because you were so nervous after what they did to you.

“I guess they were alarmed because of you.”

“Who are really they?” you finally faced her.

“They are the queenkas of this school. From their looks, you can really say that they’re from very wealthy families.”

“And why me?! I mean, I’m only an ordinary girl.”

“They must have heard that you’re an achiever in your previous school. You’re also pretty, my dear. They were alarmed that you will steal their popularity. So, they already did their first step.”

“Can you transfer me to other room? I don’t want any trouble with them.” You just want to have a peaceful stay at the school.

“Sorry but I can’t do that. I can’t disobey any orders.”

“But why me?!” you stood up in disbelief.

“They must have heard that you’re the fia...” Nayoung zipped , not completing her sentence.

“What?” lucky for her, you didn’t hear it clearly.

“I said, you should check the time.” She pointed at the wall clock.

“OH SHOOT!” you got your bag and headed to the door.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“~~~~~~, to table 4.”

*But I don’t want any trouble at school. What should I do* you looked at the ground.

“Hey! Wake up ~~~~~~.” Byunghun funnily rapped.

“OH!” you finally went to reality. “What table again?”

“Table 4.” He’s not new to this scenario. “Something’s bothering you?”

“Somehow. You know, there’s these 5 girls that threatened me. They are very weird, but I still don’t want to cause any trouble.” You shook your head.

“Excuse me! Where’s my order?” One of the customers complained. “Coming sir!”

*So they already started to move? How fast! Well, I think she can handle them.* he hummed in random tune.

“It’s like you are getting along with her.” Junsu went close to the window.

“Not like you! You arrogant guy!” he rapped.

“Shut up and get back to work!” Junsu shouted at him.

“Ok ok!” Byunghun chuckled. *But you were the first one to talk to me, you jelly!*

 

As usual, you were in the counter since you had no things to do. Junsu saw you were in deep thoughts. He went to you but you didn’t even give him a little greeting.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you lately?” he finally broke the silence.

“Uhm, how should I say this…” you scratched the back of your head. “Something happened lately and I’m just bugged but it.”

“You can go home now. Better clear that up and you seem so tired. I don’t want to cause any more trouble because the restaurant doesn’t have your full focus.” He went to attend a customer.

“But how about you and…”

“Just go before I change my mind.” You just melted by the comforting smile Junsu gave to you.

Since you were not in your focus today and you also had a little headache because of it, you already gave in.

 

Minutes later, you were already in front of your room, expecting for a relaxing sleep. But suddenly, you can’t open the door.

*Huh?! Did they switch keys?!* You tried to open it using your keys but it was no use. “Hey! Is anybody there?” you knocked.

“Eonni, there she is.” One of Victoria’s allies opened the door. You tried to enter but the tomboy pushed you away.

“Sorry but we have a slumber party.”

“No one is allowed to enter this room.”

“Well, except for us.” The other girl added.

You stood up, trying to calm your nerves. Finally, Victoria went in front of you and pushed you hard in the wall.

“It seems that you need to sleep there, you rug!” they laughed at you.

“Well, goodnight.”

“And sweet dreams.”

“Come on girls, let’s forget her.” They locked the door and left you outside your room.

*! THIS IS TOTALLY !* you threw your bag in the door. You tried to think for another options.

*Nayoung already went home. Of course I can’t just call her and ask her to go back here. I’m sleepy and I can’t argue with them anymore.* You looked at the ground in defeat. You just looked so tired that you can’t afford to make some more steps.

“I guess I don’t have any choice.” You sat in the ground. Leaning your head in your knees, you sure looked like a ball.

“I wish someone will help me.” This was the last thing you said before you slept in the cold corridor.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just want to have some excitement. So who do you think will help you?

Ahihihihihih!

I’ll really much appreciate your comments.

ONE LOVE! ^^.

-kimyuriko