A Dreadful Arrangement

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFH-p-UT_KU

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Weeks turned into a month. You had been enjoying your stay at Seoul High School with TVXQ and Teen Top. They were like brothers to you. There were times that you’ll eat lunch with TVXQ, and then Teen Top will drag you to their spot and play with them. In the restaurant, you also started building your friendship with Junsu and L.Joe. Of all the members of both groups, those 2 were the closest to you. You were already used to their cold image at school since you already know them better than other students in your school. When you’re working during weekends, both groups were visiting you in the restaurant. The oppas help you while the 4 maknaes (Changmin, Niel, Ricky and Changjo) were just giving you and your oppas headaches because of their naughtiness. Well, those were your happy times with your TVXQ and Teen Top friends.

 

 

One Saturday afternoon, Ms. Hyohyun came to the restaurant to check on the three of you. You didn’t saw any sign of evilness in her aura. Her smile was lovely, making a cold around your spine. Suddenly, she asked L.Joe to close the restaurant and prepare the best food he can make. You were confused because without any negative reaction, L.Joe did what Ms. Hyohun asked him to do.

“Junsu and ~~~~~~!” Ms. Hyohyun called you.

“Neh~” you both went to her.

“Change into your ordinary clothes. You have visitors later.” She pushed you both to the locker room.

While you were in the room, you saw a gloomy expression in Junsu’s face.

“Hey, is there something wrong?” you went to him.

“Just… be prepared.” He said dully as he got his things and went outside the room. You just didn’t mind him and changed your clothes.

 

You were done changing your clothes. Junsu knocked and went inside the room.

“You ready?” he said coldly to you.

“Ready for what?” you chuckled and went outside. Junsu was following you from behind.

Your eyes widened when you saw familiar faces talking with Mr. Kim and Ms. Hyohyun.

“MOM?! DAD?!” you pointed at them while your hands were shaking in nervousness.

“~~~~~~! I miss you!” your mom hugged you.

“But… why…”

“Sit here, ~~~~~~.” You sat between your parents.

“Junsu, sit here.” Mr. Kim said to Junsu.

*What is really happening here?!* You looked at Junsu for answers but he just looked you with nervousness in his eyes.

 

“So how do we start this?” Mr. Kim chuckled.

“~~~~~~?” your mom held your hands. “You’re going to be Junsu’s fiancee.”

“WHAT?!” you shockingly stood up.

“Honey, that was a very straight-forwarded way.” You dad chuckled at your mom.

“Sorry ~~~~~~, this were all planed.” Ms. Hyohyun pushed you to sit again.

“Planed?!” you looked at Mr. Kim.

“From the debt scenario and you working at this restaurant, it was planned by me and your dad.”

“Since me and Mr. Kim were good friends, we want you and Junsu to get married.” You dad held your hands.

“And you knew this all?!” you pointed at Junsu. He just looked down in depression.

“I can’t believe it!” you stood up and walked to the door.

“~~~~~~, I can explain.” Junsu stood up and grabbed your wrist.

“Let me go.” You coldly said, still not looking at him.

He let go of your wrist and you ran away. Junsu was going to follow you outside but L.Joe immediately ran outside, leaving Junsu behind.

*~~~~~~, can’t you love me?* Junsu clenched his hands and punched the wall.

Mr. Kim can see both angriness and disappointment in Junsu’s actions.

“My son, give her some time.” He tapped Junsu’s shoulders, trying to calm Junsu.

“Leave me alone.” He ran outside the restaurant and tried to find you.

*Please Lord, let me talk to ~~~~~~.*

 

----------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter.

Give some comments, ok??

^^.