Dorm Heads

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KFsg8T83Fc

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“Hey wake up.” Someone was gently tapping your shoulders.

“5 minutes more.”

“YAH! Wake up, will you?”

You eventually lifted our head up, seeing 3 men standing in front of you.

 “Huh~” You rubbed your eyes so you can see them clearly.

“Are you ok?” A handsome man in your left wrapped his coat in your shoulders. His angelic face surely made you freeze for a second

 “~~~~~~?” you saw Yoochun in front of you. You can tell that he looked worried because of you.

“Yoochun!” you tried to stood up but your legs felt numb. Luckily, the handsome man in your left caught you.

“Uhm~ who are you?” you faced the handsome man. “And why are you here?” you suddenly pointed at Yoochun.

“Enough with the questions and talks….” The third man said. You just awed at his toned body. If you were a fangirl, you might drool because of this hot-looking body. “It’s them, right?” he asked Yoochun.

“What a sec… who are you guys?” you pointed at the two guys.

“We’ll explain everything later.” The handsome guy winked and let you leaned at the wall.

The 3 guys faced the door.

“Yes, it’s them. You know what to do.” Yoochun said to the hot-looking guy on his right.

Yoochun and the other guy went to the side. In just a blink, you already saw the guy knocked out the door.

“WOAH!” your jaws dropped. You can’t tell how powerful his kick was just able to knock it out.

 

The 3 guys went inside and you followed them. You saw how messy the room was.

“It seems that you are having your slumber party here.” The handsome guy said.

 “Girls, wake up! The heads are here!” the tomboy woke up by the guy’s voice.

*heads?* you thought.

The girls stood up in attention.

“You have the GUTS to do this because WE’RE not here?!” the other guy shouted.

 Yoochun went in front of Victoria. “Don’t mess up with her again!” he shouted. You sure felt scared at him because it was your first time to hear him shouted like that.

“Eonni, I think the dormheads are in that ’s side.” The other girl whispered to Victoria. Victoria looked at you like she’s going to eat you or something.

“Guards!” the handsome man shouted. Eight man in black tuxedos went inside. “Take these 5 girls to their drivers, NOW!” he ordered them.

The guards took them forcedly. The girls smirked at you.

“You’re lucky now. We’ll see each other again.” Victoria whispered at me before she left the room.

 

“So can you explain everything to me?” the guys faced you. You checked your wrist watch and cursed as you saw the time.

“OH I’M LATE!” you went for your bag when Yoochun grabbed your wrist.

“You don’t have to go to your work now. I called Ms. Hyohyun and she already agreed.”

“But why? And who are those guys?” you looked confusedly at Yoochun as you pointed to the other guys.

“I know you’re so stressed with everything that’s happening to you now especially with the girls.” He released our wrist. “Guys, introduce yourselves.” He asked the other guys

“Hi pretty lady. I’m Kim Jaejoong, at your service.” He bowed like a prince to you. Yoochun and the other guy rolled their eyes. You just laughed at his gesture.

“I’m Bang Minsoo, but I prefer to be called CAP. Don’t worry, I don’t bite people.” He said friendly to you. You somehow felt weird at his nickname but you just went with the flow.

“We’re the dorm heads of this school.” Yoochun added.

“Dorm heads?!” they nooded.

“So it means, I’ll be studying with the same school with you?!” you pointed at Yoochun. The other two laughed really hard.

“Yah! I don’t kill people!” Yoochun shouted.

“But he can make you pregnant!” Jaejoong and CAP said and laughed out loud.

“Back to serious talk.” Jaejoong broke the laugh and CAP shut his mouth.

“You know, this dormitory is divided in three sectors and we three lead each sector. I lead the dorm 1, Yoochun leads dorm 2, and Jaejoong leads dorm 3.” CAP said.

“Do you know that Victoria and her group stay in dorm two? Jaejoong asked you and you shook you head in disbelief. “It’s like that you are in danger if you’ll stay here at dorm two. What if…”

“YES! She can stay in our dormitory!” CAP held your hands. “Most of the students in my dorm are involved in martial arts. We can train you to be the best woman in martial arts so no one can hurt you again.”

“No!” Jaejoong wrapped his art around you shoulder. “A beautiful girl like her is more suitable in dorm 3. She will know the real world of arts in my dorm so she can be appropriate to her future husband.”

“Hey stupid!” Yoochun bonked Jaejoong’s head with a book that’s nearby him. “What’s the connection of arts in getting married?!”

“You’re such a stupid person, hyung.” CAP nooded in agreement.

“Bang Minsoo! Why so meannie?” Jaejoong clung at CAP’s arm.

“YAH HYUNG! Get off!” CAP shouted. Yoochun just let them be.

“We must let her think of it.” Yoochun said seriously, making Jaejoong and CAP in serious mode again.

*Jaejoong is right. I’m in danger if I’ll stay at dorm 2. But… I’m ~~~~~~! I promise to stay strong!*

“Ok, I decided to…”

“to…” Jaejoong and CAP anticipated your answer.

“I’ll stay with dorm 2.” Yoochun smiled in triumph.

“But why?!” Jaejoong and CAP shouted together.

“I don’t want to run away with problems. I’ll fight and be strong. I’ll not let them kick me out from this school. Please just put your trusts on me.”

“Sorry guys but she said it. She will stay here.” Yoochun tapped the two’s shoulders.

“You know, I like your fighting spirit. If you want to switch dorm, my dorm is always open for you. My dojo is always open for you if you want to learn something for self defense.” CAP grab my hand for a friendly handshake.

“If you want to learn…” Jaejoong wrapped his arm again to your shoulders.

“If it’s about art, just stop it Jaejoong.” Yoochun shook his head.

“Shut up!” he shouted at Yoochun. “Anyway, my dorm is open for you, ok ~~~~~~?” he angelically smiled at you.

“Thanks for your hospitality. “ you bowed at them. “By the way, can I ask a favor to you guys?”

“What is it?” Yoochun said.

“If those girls attacked me again, please don’t help me.”

“BUT WHY?!” Jaejoong and CAP shouted again at you.

“You’ll see my favor unacceptable. But please think of it in another way. If you help me, they’ll see me as a coward and irresponsible woman.”

“So now, you’re ready to face them? CAP asked worriedly.

“Not really, but I’ll try my very best.” You answered confidently.

“Ok, but if we really see that they must be punished, we will take actions, understand?” Yoochun said in authority.

“Thank you for your understanding.” You bowed again.

“Stop with the bowing, will you? We’re not so much older that you.” You laughed at what Jaejoong said to you.

“We better get going now.”

“I’ll send a person here to fix that door.” CAP smiled at you and went outside.

“Bye, my lady.” Jaejoong gestured like a prince again.

“Stop that Mr. Romantic. What to die?” Yoochun pulled him. “Bye ~~~~~~!” Yoochun waved.

“Bye guys!”

 

You sat in the sofa and looked in the ceiling. *Those guys are really great dorm heads. * You were so happy that you made some friends before the school starts the day after tomorrow. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Be ready for your first day in Seoul High School! 

^^.

-kimyuriko