Home

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSVPxJmBJU

 

---------------------------------------------

 

*Please do pick a name for your younger brother and sister.* ^^

 

After you clear up things with Junsu, the rest of your days with TVXQ became so great. The other 4 guys also apologized with their sudden little change of attitude and they promised to never let you experience it again. In short, everything came back to normal. You and Junsu were in good terms and he was much sweeter to you. Your bonding with the two groups also came back to normal; the guys were crazily happy whenever you were with them around.

 

One day before your weekend, you suddenly felt the urge to visit your parents in your hometown. Junsu didn’t think twice on going with you. Instead, he was much more excited that you when you asked him to go with you.

 

The two of you were in the car, enjoying the gentle breeze of wind as Junsu drove effortlessly in the highway.

“Oppa…”

“Hmm?” He said, still not getting off his eyes on the road.

You paused for a second. “Just… nothing…” you mumbled.

“~~~~~~…” He gently held your hand using is one hand. “It seems that you’re worrying over something. Tell to oppa, I might be able to help you.”

“It’s just that…” you hesitantly looked away.

“Are you worrying over the gifts?” He let out a jokingly laugh. “I already prepared gifts for your siblings. And you already bought a big basket of fruits for your parents, right?”

“Oppa!” you slightly hit his arm. “I’m not worried about those. Actually, we can go there without preparing gifts. It’s just that you insisted to buy and prepare those stuff.” You pouted.

“Sooooo………..” He let out again a laught. “What are you worried about?”

Nervousness was drawn over your face. “It’s because of my sister…”

He glanced at you. “Because you weren’t able to say a proper goodbye to her when you moved to Seoul?” Apparently, long ago after you and Junsu lived together in the dorm, you once told him about your worry about it. You weren’t able to say goodbye properly to your sister. You also weren’t able to say goodbye to your dad that day, but he often visits you to Seoul so it’s fine in his part.  On the other hand, your sis wasn’t able to visit you in Seoul because she was also busy with her own school works. You seldom call her but she doesn’t pick up majority of your calls. As her older sister, the fact that you weren’t seeing her for the past months makes you guilty.

You nodded. “I don’t know if she’s angry to me or not. I’m scared that she…”

Junsu then gently pressed his hand against yours. “Don’t worry jagiya.” He softened. “Your sister is not immature enough to think that way, ok?”

“I hope so…” you mumbled as you look on the sky. *I hope my sister is not angry at me.*

 

 

After an hour and a half of travelling, the both of you finally reached your home. As you stepped out of the car, happy memories suddenly come into your mind. You enjoyed the gentle breeze of your hometown. *Nothing beats my real home.*

Junsu then went beside you and held your hand. “Jagiya, are you ready?” He put up a calm smile to you.

His smile gave you courage. “Yes, oppa.” You smiled back at him. He wrapped his hand around your shoulder and the two of you made way inside your home.

 

Junsu pressed the doorbell for you. You can see that he’s too eager to see your family.

“Why are you smiling like a fool?” you joked.

“I’m not!” He pouted.

“Oh better stop doing that in front of dad, he might think that you’re gay.” You laughed at him.

“Whatever.” She ruffled your hair.

“Stop that, oppa!” you hit his arm. “You’re ruining my hairstyle!” he just chuckled at you.

“Eonni!” you brother was the one who opened the door for you.

“Oh my God _______!” you suddenly got into your knees and hugged him.

“Eonni I MISS YOU!” He hugged you back.

“Eonni?!” your sister shockingly said as soon as she saw you.

“______...” you want to hug her too but you hesitated to do it.

She suddenly raised her brow to you and spread out his arms. “Are you not going to hug me?” she jokingly said.

“Are you not angry at me? I mean…” you looked down.

“Aish!” she then went to you and hugged you. “Eonni, I miss you…” she softened.

“I miss you more.” You hugged him back.

Your brother suddenly saw Junsu awkwardly observing the 3 of you. “Uhmm… eonni… who is that guy?” he pointed at Junsu.

You released from the hug as soon as your brother noticed Junsu. “Oh sorry!” you made an apologized look at Junsu.

“No worries.” He just smiled calmly at you.

Your sister raised a brow at him. “Junsu, right?”

Junsu was shocked at your sister’s sudden shot of expression at him. He doesn’t want know wha to say to her.

You looked at the both of them. “I guess… we should continue the introductions inside… right?” you looked at your brother for support.

“YEAH!” he cheerfully said.

“K fine.” Your sister coldly said and went inside. Your brother followed him.

“Are you ok?” you worriedly went to Junsu.

“It’s no big deal, jagiya.” He suddenly remembered the gifts. “I’ll just go get the gifts. You can go inside now.”

“No I’ll help you. It’s hard…”

“No….” he didn’t let you finish your sentence. “Don’t worry, I can do it.”

“uhm… ok…” you had no choice but to obey him.

 

 

You made way to the living room where your parents and siblings were having a talk.

“Hi dear!” your mom cheerfully said.

“How’s school?” Your dad said as you went to sit to the other empty couch. They greeted you ordinarily since they often visit you in Seoul.

“Good.” You confidently said. “Oh by the way, have you mentioned Junsu to them?” you were referring to your siblings.

“Duh! Mom always mention of that guy like… EVERYDAY.” Your sister emphasized the last part.

“Oh! Yeah I remember now. Mom said he’s eonni’s husband, right?” your brother looked at your sister. She just rolled his eyes.

“Mom!” you whined at your mom. Before you could protest about your mom’s storytelling about your love life, your dad suddenly looked for Junsu.

“Where’s Junsu?”

Just on time, the maid opened the door for Junsu. He held a basket of fruits and a neat paper bag on both of his hands while he carried a pink guitar case on his back.

“Omo!” you hurriedly went to him to get the basket of fruits.

“Don’t worry jagiya, this is nothing.”

You didn’t saw any sign of tiredness on his face.  *My fiancé is just awesome.* you smiled at him. “By the way, what are those things?” you pointed at the paperbag and the guitar case.

“You’ll see later.” He winked at you. You just nodded and then led the way to where your family were.

 

“Welcome Junsu!” You dad firstly greeted Junsu.

“Hi abonim.” He bowed.

“Nice to see you again.” Your mom smiled at him. He then bowed at your mom.

“Dad, mom, here.” You held the basket to your mother.

“Aww… so sweet!” you mom gladly accepted the gift. She asked the maid to prepare some of the fruits for the 6 of you. “Junsu, have a seat.”

He put the gifts behind the couch and then he sat beside you. He then winked again to you and you just smiled at him. Your siblings locked their eyes at the gifts.

“Junsu, meet ~~~~~~’s siblings, _______ and _______.” You dad said.

“Hi, Junsu-hyung!” Your brother said. *What was inside in that paper bag?*

“Hi.” Your sister coldly bowed at him. *Please! I want that guitar!*

“Hi, I’m Junsu, your eonni’s fiancée.” He then stood up. “I have gifts for the both of you.” Your siblings’ eyes suddenly lit up when Junsu gave the guitar in the pink case to your sister and a paper bag full of games to your brother. “Uhmm…” he scratched the back of his neck. “~~~~~~~  once told me that her sister likes to play guitar and color pink while her brother, just like me, likes to play race games. So there…”

“Oh my God!” you siblings said in unison as they saw the gifts. Junsu gave your sister a pink guitar while your brother received paper bag full of latest race games for Xbox. “AWESOME!”

“I bet you asked your father’s secretary to buy those things.” You whispered at him.

He shook his head. “I went with the guys to buy those.” He honestly said.

“Even the guitar?” you shot a confused look at him. He just winked at you. “Well, look at them; you just got them by your gifts.”

“Thank you Junsu-oppa!” your siblings said in unison. Junsu felt happiness when he heard them call him oppa.

“Hyung, this is the best! Can we play later?” your brother asked Junsu.

“You ready to be beaten up?” Junsu jokingly smirked at him.

“I’ll take that challenge!” you brother replied with arrogance. You just laughed at them. *Childish!*

“_______, why don’t you play for us using that guitar your Junsu-oppa gave to you?” Your mother said to your sister. Your dad nodded in agreement.

“I haven’t heard her play for the past months!” you giggled in excitement. “Could you play Can U Smile? I’ll sing with you.”

Junsu then saw a Piano just across his spot. “Maybe I can sing with you while playing the piano.” He smiled as he pointed the piano.

“This is great!” your mother clasped his hands. Your bother then cheered for the 3 of you.

“Better give us a good performance.” Your father confidently said.

Junsu went to the piano as you stood up between him and your sister. Your sister started to some cords and Junsu just accompanied her. You started off with a soft voice. At the chorus, Junsu’s voice blended yours. You and your sister rapped flawlessly. If any random people would hear your performance, they’ll frankly think that you 3 were in a band.

Satisfaction was drawn over your faces as soon as the song was finished. Your parents clapped in amusement as your brother cheered like a fanboy.

“Encore! Encore!” your brother shouted, making you, Junsu and your sister enjoy each other’s music.

 

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Your mom eye-contacted you not to worry about it so she was the one who opened the door.

“Hi! Long time no see!” you heard your mother from the door.

*Who is it?* you thought as you tried to peek from your spot.

“~~~~~~, better check that out.” Junsu said, still not getting off his hands from the piano keys. You just nodded and went to your mother.

“Hi omonim. Where are ~~~~~~?” you heard a familiar voice, a voice you were longing to talk to.

Your eyes widened when you saw the guy talking with your father.

“Hi, ~~~~~~!” He waved his hand cheerfully to you.

Suddenly, tears fell from your eyes. “Oppa!” you ran to him and hugged him. “Oppa I miss you!”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update chinggus! I hope you’re not angry with my lame updates.

Have a guess on who’s that guy who visited you… kekekeke~~~