In His Arms

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQkYScRSHbU


----------------------------------------------

 

 

Right after the program, the two groups reconciled with each other. The 4 maknaes had a group hug since they missed each other while your oppas exchanged high-fives and brotherly hugs. Your afternoon went very nice, knowing that your old life with TVXQ and Teen Top is back.

 

 

After you dinner celebration with the two groups, Junsu and you walked to your room, holding hands. You were extremely happy when you heard from him that he’ll stay with you again.

 

After you washed and changed into sleeping pajamas, you went in the living room to watch TV. After some minutes, you saw Junsu changed into his pajamas.

*Loose T-shirt again.* you shook your head as you looked at him.

“Why, jagiya?” Junsu sat beside you.

“Nothing. It’s just that you still didn’t change.” Both of you smiled at each other.

 

You were looking for some interesting channels on the TV.

“Jagiya…” Junsu cutely said.

“What?” you said, still not taking off your look to the TV.

“I’m bored!” He whined like a child.

“Ahhh…” you didn’t mind him.

He then put his arm around your shoulders and took the remote out of your hand. “See? There’s nothing interesting!” He turned off the TV.

You looked at him and you were inches away. “Oppa…”

 

He leaned even closer and pressed his lips to yours. He started pushing you down while kissing you. Now, he was on top of you as your eyes were closed and felt his passionate kiss to you.

You were kissing when suddenly; he slipped his hand under your shirt. You were shocked and broke the kiss. “J-Junsu-o-oppa, what are you doing?”

“Can you see? I’m kissing you!” he was confused by your sudden question and slowly leaned again to you.

“Oppa! Your hand!”

“Jagiya, don’t mind it.” He started kissing you again.

*I guess Junsu-oppa is right.* you didn’t mind it, until his hand reached your chest. It was the first time he acted that way to you.

“J-Juns-su-op-pa!!!!” you yelled as you started blushing.

“And what?!” he totally got confused to you until he realized that his hand was at an awkward position. “Oh my, SORRY!” You automatically pulled out his hand.

You sighed. “Oppa, when will you grow up?” you chuckled and kissed him again, trying to get his attention. You reached for the remote but he didn’t give it to you. “OPPA!”

“You want to watch TV?” he asked and you nodded cutely. “NO!” he showed his tongue and started running around the room. You both like 5-year-old kids who were fighting for a lollipop.

 

After some minutes of non-stop chasing, Junsu got tired and stopped running.

“Gotcha!” you got the remote to him. You switched on the TV and got hooked up with the drama you saw.

“Girls.” He rolled his eyes. He just got his book and sat beside you.

You leaned your head to his shoulders, still absorbed in watching TV. He just smiled and continued reading.

 

After some minutes, Junsu felt a little weight from his shoulder.

You fell asleep in his shoulder.“Junsu-oppa…” you mumbled.

“Hhhmm??” Then he realized you were already asleep. “Ah, look at you, calling out for oppa in your sleep.” He got the remote from your hands, pressed the mute button and looked at you.

“Oppa…” you continued to sleep-talk.

“You’re dreaming about me, huh?” He kissed his index finger and poked your nose with it. “Adorable.” He controlled his chuckle.

 

Slowly, he carried you in bridal style in your bed. “Aigoo, so cute.” He then softly caressed your cheeks with the back of his fingers.

He was going back to the couch to sleep but you suddenly grabbed his arm. “Don’t leave me. Junsu-oppa, don’t leave, please.” You mumbled.

He looked over at you, smiled, the brushed your hair out of your face. “yes, oppa’s here. Oppa will never leave you, promise.” He kissed your forehead. *I guess it’s not bad for me to sleep here with ~~~~~~.* He then lied in the bed and wrapped one arm around you.

“Oppa, I love you.” You murmured.

He the hugged you close to his chest. “I love you too, ~~~~~~.” He whispered and made you feel safe by holding you tight.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short yet sweet chapter.

Don't forget to leave some comments! 

^^.