Only Look At Me

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucwA4z1GtKI

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

“AJUMMA~~ One more bottle here!” You shouted, making every customer near at your table look at you.

“Yah, ~~~~~~!” L.joe was seated on the other side of the table. He took the shot glass from you. “You should stop drinking NOW.”

You pouted at him. “Why oppa?!” You creepily smiled at him. “Ok fine, the shot glass is yours so I’ll just have the… WHOLE BOTTLE!!!” You cheered as you took the whole bottle and drank from it.

L.Joe really can’t stop you because he understands your situation. “OK fine…” he opened another bottle and poured soju at the shot glass. “Cheers!” he held up the shot glass.

“CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRSSSS!!!!!” You also held up the bottle. The both of your drank the soju you were holding.

 

L.Joe clenched his jaws because of the strong taste of soju. “~~~~~~~, tell to oppa, are you angry at Junsu-hyung?”

“Me?! Angry?!” you pointed at yourself. “NO! I’m not angry…… I’m SUPER MUCH angry at him!” You hiccupped. “Did you just saw how he listened to Victoria? The he’s acting in front of her! I’m so pissed off! Why can’t he just look ONLY at me?!”

“Woah, relax!” L.joe laughed as he took another shot of soju again.

“He might as well just ask that ing to be his new fiancée. If you nudged me earlier, I might have stragled Victoria’s neck until she dies!!!!” you clenched your fist and then drank from your bottle. “Oppa…” you hiccupped. “… I’m so pissed off. I want to kill the both of them!”

All he did was to laugh at your speech. “You’re drunk.” He said flatly as he took a shot of soju.

“HUWAAT did you just said?!” You hit your cheeks with your palm. “Look oppa, I’M NOT drunk!!!”

“Whatever.” L.joe pocked you at your forehead.

“OOWWW~~~” you childishly yelped.

 

Little by little, you because more talkative. You told about your embarrassing childhood memories and your family back in your hometown. L.joe also did the same. But the difference was that you were in total control by what you drank, whereas L.Joe was just tipsy and can still control of himself.

 

L.Joe checked his wristwatch. “~~~~~~…” he grabbed the bottle from you. “I think we should call it a day.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~” you whined. “More soju pleaaaasseeee~~~~~.”

L.Joe then walked to the ajumma and gave the payment. “Keep the change.” He smiled at the ajumma and then went to you. “And you!” He pointed at you. “We should go now.”

“NO! NO! NO! and NO!” you pouted as crossed our arms. “I don’t want to go home!”

“And who said we’ll go back to the dorm? Do you think we can go back like this?” L.joe laughed at your sillyness.

“Soooooooooooooo……” you hiccupped. “Where are we going?”

“To my house.” L.joe said as he took his phone from his pocket.

You liked the idea since you don’t want to see Junsu. “Really?!” you stood up in excitement but you stumbled because of dizziness. Thank God that L.joe quickly grabbed your waist.

“Are you ok?” He motioned you to sit again.

Your sight then started to get blurred. You were so dizzy because of large amount of soju you drank. “Yes… I’m alright.” You mumbled.

“Hey, ~~~~~~!” He slightly slapped your checks.

“Oppa…” you gently placed you hands to his cheeks. “… You’re cute when you’re worried.” You muttered. “… Your eyebrows get all scrunched together.” You smiled and then passed out.

“Aish, this girl.” He had no choice but to give you a piggy-back ride. Still, he liked it since it was you he’ll carry.

 

He was walking slowly as he carried you to his back. As for you, you were sleeping as you hugged L.joe’s neck. He was enjoying the night with you.

“L.joe-oppa…” you mumbled. You were sleep-talking.

“Hmmm?” L.joe said back.

“Thank you… for everything…”

Suddenly, he felt heavy breaths again from you.

“Sleep-talking… how cute.” He chuckled. “~~~~~~…” he said in a gentle tone. “How about you? When will you look only at me?” He looked up in the sky, hoping that the stars he saw can give him any luck.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi chinggus~! Sorry for the late update, I just got home from our 3-day family outing. 

I can see that majority of you are rooting for L.joe, kekekekke~~~~ 

Only one is rooting for Junsu?! XD

VOICE OUT YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINIONS! 

^^