Desperate Parents

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

“Junsu-oppa, can I really do this?” you stopped walking. The both of you just got out of the car.

“Here…” He motioned his hand to you. “…just held on to my hand so you’ll never feel nervous. Don’t worry, oppa is here beside you.” He sweetly smiled to you. You held his hand and continued to enter the restaurant. The both of you went to the receptionist area.

“Name please.” The receptionist said.

“Kim Junsu.”

“Please follow me.” The waitress approached the both of you and led the way to the VIP table reserved by Junsu’s father.

 

“My baby!” you mother first approached you, followed by your father.

“Hi mom! Hi dad!” you greeted them as your parents hugged you tightly.

“Hi Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” You slightly bowed at Junsu’s parents as soon as you were released by your parents’ hug to you.

“Being feminine is not bad at all.” Mrs. Hyohyun complemented you.

“Yes, that’s right.” Mr. Kim nodded in agreement. “I guess you have been taking care of my childish son.”

“Dad, I’m not child anymore.” Junsu rolled his eyes and the rest of you laughed

 “Enough with that. The both of you sit here.” You dad said to the both of you.

 

It was a big round table. You sat between Junsu and your dad. Mr. Kim is seated beside Junsu while the mothers were seated beside their husbands.

 

“So, how are the both of you?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Of course, we’re fine.” Junsu held your hands and showed it to them.

“So sweet!” The mothers giggled.

“I heard that you and Junsu are now sharing a room. Is this true?” Your dad raised a brow to you.

“Uhhmmm yeah.” You uncomfortably said.

“Don’t worry dear, he has my approval.” He winked to Junsu.

“Thank you  abonim.” Junsu slightly bowed to him.

“Well, as long as the both of you will not share in one bed, it’s fine with me.” Your dad said as he drank from his glass of water.

Your face became burning red when you remembered what happened the night after the piano battle. You looked at Junsu and saw his face was also burning in embarrassment. He then saw you looking at him and the both of you exchanged looks.

“Did the both of you ever…” your mothers exchanged looks.

“No! You got it wrong!” you shook your head at the mothers.

“Hhmm…” Mr. Kim crossed his arm.

“Am I going to be a grandfather?!” your father exchanged looks at Mr. Kim.

“We should celebrate this!” Mr. Kim cheerfully said.

*You got it wrong!* you hid your face in embarrassment.

“Dad!” Junsu got the courage to speak up. “You got it wrong. We didn’t do anything.” He held your hands. “Yes, we were sharing one room and also one bed. She’s my fiancée and I have respect to he every decision. I’m also not ready for it. We’re just treasuring every moment that we’re together.”

“Junsu…” you mumbled, still not taking off your look to him.

“Abonim, omonim, dDon’t worry about ~~~~~~, I’ll take care of her .” He said to your parents with assurance.

“Can we talk about the marriage?” your mothers pleaded in excitement.

“Mom!” Junsu and you frowned at them.

“Ladies, let’s give the couple some time.” Your dad chuckled.

“Well, how about we give our attention to the food? My stomach can’t wait!” Mr. Kim excitedly said. “~~~~~~, your dad said you love steak so I ordered the best steak for you.”

“Thank you abeonim.”

 

The food came and after some minutes, you had a hard time cutting your steak.

*! Why can’t you let me eat?!* You whined at yourself, still struggling with the steak.

“Let me help you jagiya.” Junsu got your plate and cut the steak for you.

“Junsu, you must have already know ~~~~~~ doesn’t like eating like this. She always wants to eat ordinarily. Whenever some friends of ours invite us to dinner, we always have a hard time convincing her to come. There were times that…”

“Mom! Stop it…” you looked down in embarrassment. “Sorry Junsu.” You mumbled.

“No biggie, jagiya.” He then put your plate in front of you. “Well, eat now. I don’t want you to get thin.” The both of you chuckled at each other. The 4 elders looked at the both of you.

“Should we really talk about the marriage?” Mr. Kim looked at the mothers.

“Yes! Yes!” the mothers giggled.

“I think so.” You dad nodded in agreement.

*this will be a long night.* you and Junsu thought the same idea as the both of you looked at your desperate parents.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update chunggus~~ ^^

Oh and another thing, can you help me promote my entry? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

 

 

First, this page http://www.facebook.com/daebakent

Then, my picture http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212032508818569&set=a.207325132622640.54681.179190628769424&type=1

 

THANKS!!! :D